Leave live-action anime adaptations to me

Leave live-action anime adaptations to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

jonathansherr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hrDnZubrLYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a they hire asians for western characters episode
wew

I have to admit, western characters would look much better but the characters are Japanese.

>leave awful movies to me
when was the last time he made a good movie?

I have no fucking idea who the niggers in the picturea are, but isn't Dio British or something?

>Part 4
>western characters

The adaptation is for Part 4, which is set in Japan. The blond dude isn't Dio.

Well this is what you get for posting this on Sup Forums, plebs like me.

Joseph Joestar is in Part 4... Old as fuck but he's there.

Anyways, Part 4 is the only true way to go as an adaptation with japanese character, Miike isn't a retard.

>Miike isn't a retard.
I'm not so sure about that.

He's a hard worker man, doing 5 movies a year for 20 years and ain't afraid of nothing

What the fuck am I looking at

>I'm not so sure about that.
He made Ace Attorney 99.9% faithful to source material and it was pure kino.

Is there a Jotaro picture yet

no but they do have best girl

Do western actors that can speak Japanese actually exist? sincerely asking

Taking a closer look at the production companies, looks like Warner Brothers Japan is taking a huge jump into making manga live action films like this, Terraformars and Gintama for example.

Is Warner brothers not only give us Capekino with DC, but Animekino too? Are they the good guys?

Muh dick

This guy.
>jonathansherr.com/

Being a good actor is other question tho

Are there any live action anime adaptations you'd consider good? I thought Detroit Metal City was pretty good.

This a white chick who does hotels.com commercials or something here in Japan, her Japanese is perfect. But there's basically no hope of a non-Japanese becoming a TV or movie actor in Japan, maybe a hafu.

every western actor i've seen in japanese
films are horrible, it must be they are so bad at acting they couldn't make it in america so
they have to go to japan to seem like fucken' laurence olivier

There's this white actor who appears in Garo, Kamen Rider and Sentai all the time, Japaneses seem to love him, he also had a entertainment tv show.

Not an actor but guitar player Marty Friedman is well known and loved by the nips

Thane Camus? He's great, there was also a dude in Kyoryuger who was Canadian but grew up on a japanese military base watching sentai, one of the things he pointed was that his Japanese is actually really good but because his character was foreign he had to put on a really hammy gaijin accent.

From the ones I can remember right now being good:

Tokyo Zombie was fun enough
Terraformars by Miike was ok too, it's based in the first chapters of the manga but all turn into japanese.
20th Century Boys movies are pretty good (3rd one not too much tho)
Air-Doll came from manga and it's koreeda /kino/
Yatterman is fun
Hentai Kamen movies are ok too
As the Gods Will is ok
Midnight Diner is pretty good and sad
I Am A Hero is great

that's all I can recall

Yeah, the one he played as Ramires, man, I remember an interview in where the interviewer is jealous of him because he got to hug Amy when they were in the bike in one of the episodes and asked him how did he feel, and the guy tells him "Dude, she has the age of my youngest daughter..."

>the interviewer is jealous of him because he got to hug Amy when they were in the bike in one of the episodes and asked him how did he feel, and the guy tells him "Dude, she has the age of my youngest daughter..."

He didn't answer the question tho..

I loved Tokyo Tribe, but I'm hesitant to call it "good".

>Asian """men"""

Not even once.

Did they ever announce who's playing Joseph?

I'm genuinely interested in seeing whether they get a white actor but I doubt they will

He's the only white character in part 4 btw

I was about to say you're wrong, but then I remembered that pastaniggers aren't white.

I like Tonio but it's probable that his filler arc won't be adapted for the movie

>live-action JoJo
>of part 4

I thought Japan hated Part 4

Why do nips have such shitty taste?

Reuben Langdon who was a power ranger and did the mocap for Devil May Cry's Dante + his voice work.

They should adapt part 7

And by they I mean anyone but the japs

I thought it was 6 since NO GURLS ALLOWED, 4 is pretty well received and like someone said the majority of the cast are Japanese so it's easier to adapt.

Still think it should've been OC with Araki contributing.

>tfw I could genuinely see a loose film adaptation of Steel Ball Run being directed by Quentin Tarantino

I need to see the stands before I make my judgement.

Part 2 is the most adaptable one, Part 4 will be boring as hell since it's full of filler and without direction until like episode 21.

Doesn't that make it the best choice for a film adaptation since it has the most stuff that can be cut for time without harming the story?

>Part 2 is the most adaptable one

If it was an American production maybe.

Taking into account she was 15 in that scene and at the moment of the interview, I think he didn't want to risk being deported or thrown in jail

>the part where Pillar Men jump into other people's bodies and the main antagonist morphs into a bird creature is more adaptable than the part that's 70% slice of life

KYS

Who would be a good pucci?
Can't be black.

>implying miike has ever made a bad adaptation

Part 1 is the most adaptable one

Yeah, but it's the worst one, and I say that as someone actually named Jonathan.

>implying this, the terraformars or gintama movies will be anything close to good

kill yourself for even hoping for something so retarded and impossible

I have never in my life seen one thing about JoJo besides the memes here, not that dislike it but the fanbase is like autists from another planet.

Like they make the twilight pedo women look normal.

They do desu

Part 4 is huge in America

Part 3 is still huge in Japan

I think Part 5 is also huge in Japan but not 100% sure

youtube.com/watch?v=hrDnZubrLYw

Honestly like half my opinions on the casting thus far has been based on the characters hair.

In this, they have succeeded in fucking spades. I'll wait to see Jotaro and his impossible hair-fading hat though.

Ace Attorney was not 99% faithful and the changes like whatever the fuck they did to Redd White were really dumb
Granted they got a lot of stuff right but you're giving them too much credit, it wasn't as good as it could have been.

>tfw I love the ace attorney games and had no clue they made a live action movie about it

Is it worth seeing?

Parts 3 and 5 are far and away the most popular in Japan, by a country mile

Fujos are a not insignificant part of the reason for this

From what I understand it would have been better as a TV show but I hear it's damn fun and cartoony on it's own.

I suppose Part 4 makes sense as a starting point, since it takes place in Japan with almost everyone being Japanese.
Then if the movie is successful they can think about doing prequels/sequels with an international cast.

I'm willing to make the claim that the Fast and the Furious franchise is the greatest live-action adaptation of any anime ever, in this case Dragonball Z.

Cutie Honey is pure live action kino

Is worth a watch just for the QT jap girls

Will we see Jotaro use ZA WARUDO?

From what I've heard the 1st movie will finish at the reddo hotto chirri peppa fight, but there will be a 2nd movie.