To British people with brown, blue, grey, green or hazel eyes, blue is the most attractive eye colour

>To British people with brown, blue, grey, green or hazel eyes, blue is the most attractive eye colour

>Blue has become the most common eye colour in Britain, overtaking the traditionally dominant brown eye colour, according to scientists. The researchers suggest that because blue eyes do not improve eyesight, their only evolutionary advantage is to attract more mates; hence becoming more prominent in society. But while attractiveness is a plausible hypothesis for the rise of the blue iris, it has only been conjecture that blue is actually the most appealing eye colour.

>Now new YouGov research finds that blue is in fact the most attractive eye colour – not only in general, but to people from the whole eye colour spectrum.

>Overall, 34% of British people find blue the most attractive eye colour; scores ahead of brown, on 19%. Green eyes, often thought of as rare or mysterious, are considered most appealing by 14%.

>It also turns out that people are not drawn to their own eye to a greater extent than to blue eyes, as blue is found most attractive to people with brown, grey, green, hazel and blue irises.

yougov.co.uk/news/2014/09/11/blue-most-attractive-eye-colour/

Do people in your country think blue eyes are the best?

>brown 2nd
literally why

>To British people
I see why

Pakis

LOL @ the brown eye stats. just mudeyes coping. In reality it's like sub 5 percent.

t. mudeye

it just proves that brown eyes are best

This is troubling.
Why won't wh*te traits die out?

brown is best you filthy subhuman

The irony

green and hazel are objectively the best eye colours.

you literally can't argue against it

strong and masculine

brown eyed brits are best brits

Yes
t.blue eyed guy
Europeans also love them despite lack of exotic appeal

???
it has been proved scientifically that brown eyes are the ones who will prevail in the future

what?

brown is best you subhuman

>tfw hazel

no subhuman
brown eyes are best eyes

fuck off turkish subhuman

>seeing this as grey eyed subhuman

that said i dont think there is eye color that looks bad, also not surprised at brown being second, i think it would even be first in some euro countries, since light eyes are not rarity

>no subhuman
>German flag
Yeah I mean real Europeans like brits,frogs,dutch

Hazel is just a codeword for light brown

>brown eyes
>second place

Only in Northern Europe

nah, hazel has lot of green in it, girl i like has those eyes, very beautiful to be honest

anglos are subhumans

Blue eyes here.

My preference is blue > green > brown

we Greeks invented Europe you subhuman

Post your eyes. I've never seen grey eyes.

>tfw when i have blue eyes, blonde hair, a chiseled jaw and am 6 feet tall but also a complete autist who seldom leaves the house

brown > coloured > generic fish colours

you subhuman

t. brainlet
hazel is a mix of all three colours and have many different appearances

its too ugly to be called brown

It's relative. Men or women?

For women, brown eyes are very shit. It's only second place because it's the north of Europe.

For men light blue eyes look very feminine. Brown eyes are the best if the guy is handsome.

Fuck off Mehmet

dont have pic of me and its night here now, but they just look like boring blue

once in my life i have seen lady in a train and her eyes were silver, glowing silver, to this day by far most beautiful eyes i have ever seen, not sure even if they were natural

>For women, brown eyes are very shit
not on Mediterranean and Caucasian women

Look at this shit, does this look European to you?
Greeks are middle eastern people living in Europe just like Albanians

They always look better with blue or green eyes.

im sure i could fuck more anglo women in a week than you in your whole life

>For men light blue eyes look very feminine
Say that to my face pardo midget

I have blue eyes but they are so dark they look brown or black unless you're up close

you are shit you stupid latino subhuman

what you posted is a meme place to get tourist money you spicshit

they dont
latinos are not Mediterraneans

Athens looks worse than any Latin American city and most Latinos are at least half European
If you really are Greek and you think you're white you're delusional.

>brown hair + brown/hazel eyes
This is a fairly typical typical anglo phenotype, heavy admixture with french and iberian peninsula

CONTINENTAL'd

Anglo genocide then?

it doesnt you shitskin
how many humans fly above athens?
subhuman latino

you are delusional you filthy mongrel

>brown hair + brown eyes

this can be found all across europe except nordic countries i guess

blonde hair and blue eyes is a recessive trait it's easy to see why brown eye spreads much easier

Fuck offf ?????

>tfw grey eyes
>less attractive than shit brown

They do. Pick any Mediterranean model like Monica Belucci and shop light eyes

you are shit you ugly subhuman

I dont understand French-Anglo mixing, the French who are closer to the UK are Germanics, yet Anglo-French people often look rather southern like that whore Watson
It does, its worse than rio and rio is like half black.

Most people probably dont even know what grey eyes look like. If you literally cannot imagine someone you're obviously going to give it the lowest rating.

Dude, you can't keep getting away with this shit! The next will be jews, and then germans.

Another proof that brits are stupid, everyone know that green is master race

>shop light eyes
i saw them sometimes
dont understand whats different

The fuck is hazel? Light brown is brown too.
You don't give extra categories to light blue and light green eyes.

its not you subhuman spic

ugly

this isnt really brown

This my dad has literal steel grey eyes and people always commented how I have his eyes despite mine being aquamarine blue.
People dont know what they say or believe, the aussie probably gets treated like a blue eyed person.

Blue eyed subhuman. I am a Green.

>tfw no yellow eyed brown asian gf

I'm not expert of caucasians, but in my opinion, caucasian women with blue eyes look more beautiful than caucasian women with brown eyes.

Caucasian men with black eyes look more beautiful than caucasian men woth blue or green eyes.

brown is best you subhuman

its mixed
brown ruined by green

Green iris with brown center? This exists with blue too sometimes. Or blue-green.

Sometimes blue eyes are creepy and soulless. I guess that goes for any eye color though.

not often enough to be in its own category, hazel is pretty common

They look like dead fish eyes

Everything lighter look better on women. Even the cherrypicked black models are always lighter than the average ones.

because the pink skin subhumans were breeding so much and are more numerous than Greeks

>Sometimes
in germany most people have fish blue

kek didnt read b4

My favourite girls are brown haired brown eyed spanish/portuguese though

not Mediterranean and Caucasian women

That guy would look better with blue eyes though

don't think eyes that are majority blue can be considered hazel, it needs a golden touch to it

So you are a minority. Natural blondes +20 always were the most desired. This is why they are very present in Northern Europe.

Theres just something sickly looking about them

He doesn't. In fact every male model with black shopped eyes look more masculine.

no
you subhumans just live in cold shitholes thats why

How is it possible that blue eyes keep increasing even with the constant immigration and mixing other populations? Or is the increase basically all limited to white people?

there is almost no mixing of immigrants with locals

>there is almost no mixing of immigrants with locals

Maybe in cuckerlands, in most of the world dark haired men with blue eyes are ideal, I mean people in your country think Maxima looks good

Yes, there is, Multiracials are the fastest growing group.

Pick 1

>most of the world
that part that doesnt matter to humans

Britain has problem with pakis inbreeding actually

yeah there isnt

Ravenclaw. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.

2 3 4 1

there are thousands in germany

>Mestizo understanding of statistics
Of course its the fastest growing group if until very recently they were virtually no mongrels.
0.2% -> 0.4% WOAH 100% INCREASE CALL THE BBC

Afaik most of the mixing is with Blacks and Chinese not with Pakis or other Muslim ethnicities.

Hmm, I wonder why in a white country that is already white, whites might not be the fastest growing group.
it's a real headscratcher.

This desu senpai

Doesn't disprove what I said about racial mixing occurring or how the population of Multiracials is growing.

This is a 5/10 even in Argentina

lol blacks make like what, 4% of UK? All blacks could make biracial children and there would still be more white babies born.

shes ugly

>in most of the world dark haired men with blue eyes are ideal
no