Second AMA about the Clinton case

I am a person with intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case. I will answer as many questions as I can without giving too much away.

Original Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/01/exclusive-hillary-clinton-scheduled-to-meet-with-fbi-on-saturday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will russia leak the info they have on her?

tell more about UFO's u gook.

is the government really trying to disarm us incase shit hits the fan?

also how do i get your job?

Please, don't ignore me, FBIAnon

How much has Ron Paul been on to?

How will this affect the UK

Is Brexit going to be a factor in all of this unraveling?

make your own thread. this is about clinton

Can you at least post a badge or something? Info makes sense but I am having a hard time believing it, my dubs man.

fuck off japan, ur just mad i said gook

How much is the EU/NATO being pushed towards war with Russia?

A badge would contain his info on it dumbass

Wouldn't OP's EXIF data be able to be mined if he did that, though?

What is the likelihood that HRC will get indicted? What would be the indicators that the indictment is imminent?

What is the goal at large? What do whom actually want? They're using slime religion to destabilize western culture as a whole, but all for what, and why? What are the motives?

fake and gaaaaaaaaay

100% true.

Someone leaked them to her.

Join the FBI, be good, keep secrets.

do russia (or others) have enough info to bring down clinton if they leaked it? would they be more likely to leak it or use it for blackmail?

Is Trumps wall financially feasible?

How big of a risk are you taking posting this on Sup Forums?

What nations are untouched by this mass conspiracy?

Is Alex Jones a disinfo agent?

>implying 4chins doesn't scrub exif the second you post shit

In all seriousness why HASN'T Putin leaked anything yet?

not if he got a laptop and camera with cash, not on video, and uploaded through those at a starbucks or some shit

The picture you've painted about the extent of government corruption is incredibly bleak.

Have you lost faith in Democracy?

Also, I'm a recent college grad who hasn't gotten a job yet. Should I even bother trying to be a functional member of such a corrupt society? Why not just lock myself in my room and become a NEET?

What is the red team planner? It is one of the Sup Forums theories mentioned in the other thread but I don't know much about it

Okay, Mr. RP.

Will you push far enough to keep Hilarity Rawdog Cliton out of office?

exif data could be scraped easily, still too risky though. even confirming himself as legitimate without even leaking any info would make things 1000x worse for him

are the incidents manufactured with the intent of harsher gun control laws?

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Tell us about the ayys

What is your view of the Libertarian Party during this cycle? Viable threat to the duopoly or just delusions of grandeur?

how likely is it that she will be brought up for indictment?

are the people leading the investigation blackmailed pedophiles?

WTF is going on in that picture?

Give us something significant that will happen in the next few days so that we know you are telling the truth

make your own thread. this is about clinton

>People can integrate if done in a healthy and constructive way. Not by force.

a dollop of shit in a tub of ice cream don't improve the ice cream much, but it sure improves the shit

I'm surprised you aren't familiar with "regression to the mean", both high and low genetic outliers tend to have offspring closer to their racial average, in IQ, temperament, forsight, etc

how does it help us to lower average IQ levels?

How crooked is Loretta Lynch the apeffirmative action sheboon? Will she save Hillary's fat butt?

Did you force m00t to sell Sup Forums to Hiro? And is Hiro really a secret CIA agent?

i'll give you a hint

This may be a silly question if you're legit, but who do you support for the election in November? Do you think Donald Trump is a good candidate?

How do we know you're not just making shit up?

This, answer this

Will people be so insanely butthurt from the files if they are released that people will arm themselves?

I second this. Ambiguous enough not to implement you but not still under wraps from general knowledge.

This shit is too well written to be fake

it just oozes so juicy like a real story

Op - i would like too know how to become like soros or HRC

how do i get power?

how did they get the power?

Bruh these merchant pics are lit.

I would presume he's probably waiting to determine how aggressive our deep state will be in going after Clinton.

Meddling in foreign politics is dangerous, and a business that's best left to local actors when at all possible.

→#

This. Even something small. I want to know when it happens that this thread wasn't a fake.

T O D A Y

dailycaller.com/2016/07/01/exclusive-hillary-clinton-scheduled-to-meet-with-fbi-on-saturday/
EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday
>EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday
EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

INDICTMENT?

Why don't you go full whistleblower with the kind of info you purport to have? Russia would suck a million dicks, cut off their own nuts and shit gold for what you've got.

You said we should focus on the clinton foundation. Where should we start looking? I highly doubt that we will find what we need on jewgle, they are probably covering hillary clinton.

(so much to the motto "don't be evil")

the responses were too fast i could barely keep up, as well

I think I saved the image, actually.

Top kek that's one of the best merchants I've ever seen

Is Clinton a lesbian?

missed the other thread & etc

long story short, is she getting indited? if not will FBI leak the info?

also any surprises coming such as Bill Clinton or Chelsea or Huma inditements?

i collect em

cute ;)

he already confirmed that here

post pic of your badge

Yes. The government is terrified to do anything out of fear of revolution. As I mentioned, join FBI, be good, keep secrets.

AFAIK, south-american governments are not implicated, but we do have operations in Venezuela which would get out of hand quick if leaked.

It is very likely Britain will remain in the EU.

At my level, doing so would trigger so many alarms I could not guarantee my future. This way there is plausible deniability. Lost in the crowd.

Heavily.

Indicted: depends on if Trump gets elected. imminent: 0%.

The goal (of Soros, since I assume that is what you are asking) is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become on people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division. This desire is born out of a fear of the horrors of WWII. The Holocaust is a lie, but the death toll was still massive nonetheless. And many people were brutalized by it.

What's the deal with the fucking social justice psychos and why do they get so much attention in the media?

Did Hillary or her allies set up the Orlando shooting? Omar Mar teen was with her after all.

why does she misspell obamas name in all her emails?

Since you should have you ear to the ground, is The Right really rising?

I know people everywhere are getting sick of the bullshit.

What are all the charges as of now that she could definitely be indicted for?

Fuck man, that's some high esoteric artsy memery. Got damn.
The ayys are always watching, sometimes they leave little messages, mainly in England.

Also, oathbreakers HATE meme circles.

Is there a plan with all the money going around or is it just worldwide corruption to profit off of us?

I've been reading the questions and answers here and am so far impressed. I know some people with high level security clearance that have said similar things to what you're saying. However a few things slightly different. I've also looked into this and am quite appalled by some of the documents I've seen.

That aside I have a couple questions.

In regards to the Clinton Foundation, what would happen if all of this information ended up being released to the general public? As in what would happen if all of the Clinton Foundation secret records were released publically?

What if you, you personally, leaked all the documents to the darkweb or some other online outlet. What would happen?

Would the countries that would be named in the documentation declare war if there was a large change in government?

Couldn't you have the AGs of some of the right aligned states indict her? If they were given enough information and documentation?

>The goal (of Soros, since I assume that is what you are asking) is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become on people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division.

That's a rather arrogant mindset to have, considering 1.6 billion people hold a religion that wants to genocide them.

I assume most people in the FBI are Republicans, yes? I mean, I can't imagine too many leftists joining the FBI. It seems very much out of the hippy dippy leftwing horseshit they like.

So...if that's the case, why don't you fuckers just leak the goods and take Clinton down through the backdoor?

If the FBI knows so much about Jewish influence on lawmaking then is there any effort to counter it? or is it just a feeling of "whatever, the people voted for this guy who signed off on it anyway."

The aliens man. Don't leave us hanging

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Please elaborate on how the Holocaust is a lie

Tell me what is Singapores role. Are we the battleground or will the US government coerce us against China ?

they've got to be plants. i think their goal is to reduce freedom of speech the same way the "tragic shootings" essentially reduce gun freedoms.

btw OP, thanks for the great answers. been very enlightening.

>The Holocaust is a lie
Is this common knowledge in the FBI?

>inb4 jews are genetically modified with alien dna and they want to form a global government controlled by them because it's how an alien government plans on taking over the entire planet

What do you know about 9/11? Was it an inside job?

>DAT 1 NIGGA WHOS LIKE WERE DEM ALIENS AT WHEN NIGGAS DUMPING TOP SECRET INFO

Fuck off, Obama.

Are you putting out Red Herrings to make this look more illegitimate as a way to put out some smoke screen for yourself?

Holy shit

I know a lot about what aliens are doing on earth, I want OP to give some information so I can tell if he's roleplaying or being genuine

>Trump has some files as well, and likely plans to leak them and use them to his advantage soon.
Let me guess, he got them from his Russian friends?

I am kind of curious as well.

give me a sentence or two about what you know about data compression/where it's going

How can we keep a war and more importantly a World Government from happening? This sounds like some dystopian movie but I believe you in this case since jews hate Multiculturalism and love it for other countries.

Lol I went on a field trip in 10th grade to see a former CIA director speak and some retard asked him about ayys.

I've got a question for ya, OP.

How bad could this actually get? You've mentioned fear of war and revolution. Is there any possibility that Russia or China could fuck us in the fallout?

Also, what fears would need to be resolved in order for the FBI to be willing to go nuclear on this bitch and the foundation?

What did Amb. Stevens know or was going to tell that got him Killaried?

Yeah how does soros and friends plan to reconcile islam? The rest of the third world I can see being subservient. Even the white first world (EU). But not islam.

nigga alienz r ABOVE TOP SECRET

OP tell a bit about the ayy's kindly would you?

How close to completion is your tinfoil armor ?

Thiiiiiis, I want to know why vilerat had to die too

>It is very likely Britain will remain in the EU
The fuck are you talking about? They're obviously going to keep it out as a warning to other fence sitters: if you leave, you're gone for good.

>The goal (of Soros, since I assume that is what you are asking) is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become on people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division. This desire is born out of a fear of the horrors of WWII. The Holocaust is a lie
Here we fucking go. So much for feigned legitimacy.

Haven't figured out how to make the gauntlets yet

it's a strange one, there are hadiths that say the jews should be killed, yet in the quran they are called the people of the book, and were allowed to continue to work and exist as dhimmis during teh caliphate periods

of course, if the kikes control all the worlds nukes(or most of them) it would give them a lot of leverage