So anyway how is your sex life, anything happen on valentine's?

so anyway how is your sex life, anything happen on valentine's?

You tell us, cloister.

I thought about masturbating but didn't

Hi cats

I almost fapped but then decided not to break my glorious nofap run.

Also, see you in three days, faggot.

my girlfriend's valentine's day gift to me was not making me watch La La Land with her so I could just go to bed

germphobe so that's a no go my man

Asked a girl out and she didn't respond

Many such cases!

I asked two girls out they both said no

apparently it supposed to get easier the more you get turned down but it hurts more each time

I suggest suicide

Just be yourself.

At least you tried. That puts you above 90% of Anons.

ive been myself my whole life and ive never gotten a date

clearly i need to change, my only hope is to get enough money to attract a girl

It depends. Keep up the good work. Even the best have a really high failure rate.

Get fit and wear half decent clothes. That's like half of the battle right there.

>just broke up with gf a week ago
>long distance, 4-4.5 hours away
>graduated from uni at different times
>she moves back to her area because her family is there
>she makes no attempt to move to my area
>I could have moved to her city after college
>apply to jobs in her area
>no replies
>moved back home
>partly because my brother is dying
>family is in rough shape
>always been distant from them until now
>they start treating me a bit better, less controlling
>tell her my reasons for mot living closer to her
>she thinks I have other "hidden" motivations and didn't believe me 100%
>get extremely frustrated with her
>she questions my choice every few days for weeks
>she tells me that she will be upset at me for a long time
>she has a rude and unwelcoming tone on the phone
>we have argued every few days for the past 2+ months
>still expects me to come visit her
>break up a week ago
>didn't want another two months of this shit
>so much less stress in the past week
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>not feeling like I am dating a person who is going to get upset if I don't keep her happy all the time

I didn't hate her 100% but I couldn't stand to be in a relationship with a girl who will always be a little upset with me, and does not believe me. I really miss the good times we had in our first year and a half, she was less anxious and really a great girl.

Yeah it sucks dating at that age. People can still change a lot then over a year or two.

>at uni society
>girl talks to me
>she obviously likes me at least on a friendship level
>would rather never initiate contact ever again than have her realise im actually autistic
what do i do

I've finally stopped giving a shit. I'll just fap while I get my degree and focus on that

If she doesn't realize already just keep on going. Fake it till you make it.

but just not initiating contact ever doesnt work
after a few times they will just stop if you dont reciprocate

I found out that the girl i was planning to hit on for three fucking month actually have a bf already. Shit was devastating. At least im glad i knew it before i made a fool of myself.

I meant go ahead and initiate.

>i was planning to hit on for three fucking month
It doesn't take three months preparation to flirt.

You want to get to know her. So do it. Yeah you might fuck it up. It's good practice either way

It's like the flu, it hurts a lot more than it should for a long time but eventually you break the ceiling and nothing hurts

While it still feels shitty I've realized that it would just add more stress to my life, having another obligation to someone who I can't talk about my loser interests to and have to act like a cooler person around. I'd much rather just hang out with my good friends and rely on the good ol' right hand

Well it takes for me, cause im autistic, and i didn't even plan to flirt with her, just ask her straight if she would like to go on a date with me. Anyway it was the first time in my life when i finally got enough courage to do this. Little did it matter. she already has someone. I think every single girl with whom i fall in love with was already in relationship with somebody. I don't even know how the fuck am i supposed to get a gf when any decent girl out there is busy. It's like my country has fucked up girls/boys ratio. Or maybe my standards are just too high.

>Well it takes for me, cause im autistic,
Bullshit. You're not gonna be any better at flirting three months from now than you are right now if you aren't actually getting any practice. Stop using it as a crutch.

>I think every single girl with whom i fall in love with was already in relationship with somebody. I don't even know how the fuck am i supposed to get a gf when any decent girl out there is busy.
If every single girl you ever ask out has a BF then some of them are probably lying to you. Unless you've only asked out 3 girls total or something.

>Or maybe my standards are just too high.

hate to break it to you m8, but it's probably that

its just a numbers game, if you get over being rejected, which has happened to everyone whos ever tried, you can be guaranteed a gf no matter what a fuckup you are by simply asking out hundreds of women until you stumble upon one with bad enough taste

I used to do this shit in school, when i wasn't as socially retarded as now, and even then i couldn't tell if the girl like me or not. Im just not good at this subtle bullshit, i'd rather just tell her straight.
I haven't asked anyone yet, but you know there are such things as social networks where i can just look it up.

The last time girls talked to me was when I spent at least five days a week in the gym and had long hair.

Now I just drink and look like shit

Movie was bretty good. I'm happy that I came in late and missed the first song, because I'm sure it was the gayest one.

>tfw ryry got a new bf

Me and my waifu had fun.

A-At least he isn't black..

she's not white tho

I took a nap before my date and slept through till the next morning

Went to a local art house cinema, alone of course. I'm there about an hour before the film starts, my plan is be well ahead of everyone else so I can chat with the box office girl. Maybe see if I can get her to show me the projector room, you know since I'm very interested in seeing how projectors work and haven't been in a projector room before.

But suddenly I realize my folly as it's a middle aged bald man sitting int he box office. he says hi. I just hand in the exact amount for a ticket in cash and say "One.".

To? he asks

"Three" I say.

For? he asks.

Five! I say

he sniggers and I crack a smile.

Ten minutes later he's sucking my dick in the projector room

Beggars can't be choosers.

An user sucked me off, but that was it.

>met a cute freshman guy on tinder
>going on a date next week
>Tfw I'm a grad student

You know the answer to this
Never return to that society and use your newfound confidence to talk to other girls.
When this inevitably fails, return to the society months (if not years) later. Time makes the heart grow fonder and all she'll remember is that you were that really awesome, mysterious guy that had more important things to do than return to the society to talk to her
If she's not in a relationship by then

I currently live in N.Ireland. It's the same
2 solutions,
>clubsluts
Don't really advocate this but it's there
>patience
eventually you'll find a hot, single girl - in this case you have to be fast to ask her out. But because everyone's in a relationship, there'll be no pressure on her end to stay single since all her mates will be in relationships too; so she's quite likely to say yes maybe

>fall in love with that fast
kek
Anyway, you probably need to lower your standards and hide your autism

>you probably need to lower your standards
Well what's the point? To find i a girl i don't like, just so i won't be alone?

well user, if you're not a 10/10 you probably wont get a 10/10 gf

That's just how it works

Yes. I broke the heart of the only girl that ever loved me.

>Stacey being a stacey

Wow

>eventually you'll find a hot, single girl

What did he mean by this?

My girlfriend and I went to Keen's, its a famous steakhouse in NYC. Then we went back to our apartment, exchanged gifts. She got me a sweater and slippers, I got her a necklace. Then we watched Arrival, which we both thought sucked. Afterwards we had sex that lasted way too long because we drank way too much wine.

>mfw Sup Forums seriously thinks its hard to have a girlfriend

My brother took a girl to see arrival on the first date. He said it was an awkward out of the cinema after that.

Fucking kek'd.