twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wilder beats Joshua

>You listening now, mate?

Anthony "A Juicin' J" Joshua

He just nigger bombs guys to death

Honestly I wasn't impressed by that fight at all

Wozzent impressed at all mate Joshuer could've done him by the tenth

Anthony Joshua has vowed to 'eat' Deontay Wilder, revealed promoter Eddie Hearn

"I was really interested to see the weight of Deontay Wilder on the scales, 15st 9. I texted that to Anthony today, Deontay Wilder, 15st 9.

"I shouldn't really tell you the reply, but it was 'I'll eat him,' and the size difference is huge. It's two-and-a-half stone now between those two."

>amerithins

Stivern a fucking trash, getting hit by a clean 1-2 at this level ridiculous

>"I shouldn't really tell you the reply, but it was 'I'll eat him,' and the size difference is huge.

AJ looked shit at the heavier weight in the last fight. Way slower.

>Joshua planning to come in 18st+ to fight a lean 15.6 stone fighter with the the most height, stamina, and power of any active heavyweight.

Did he learn nothing from Haye-Valuev?

FAST & FURIOUS DEONTAY WILDER

What is wrong with bl*ck "people"?

Did that nigga just angle shit up like Loma?

The absolute state of those fucking tats.

less than 10 seconds left in the round and he finished him off, do not get hurt against wilder

youtube.com/watch?v=zKva2LrDr18
Is he drunk or just utterly stupid?

>dyed blond hair
>can't handle his drink
>literal retard
no wonder the numales gravitate towards these weirdos.

stormzy vs 50 cent

>ME VS A "JUICING" J
>LISTEN MATE
>I KNOW I'M THE CHAMPION
>I KNOW I'M THE BEST
>ARE YOU UP FOR THE TEST?
>NO MORE DUCKING
>NO MORE DODGING
>I GO TO ENGLAND AS WELL TOO
>SO MAKE THE DATE
>DONT WAIT

Based /ourguy/ Windmill now talks in rhymes and calls AJ "Juicing"

roberto duran still got this
youtube.com/watch?v=UKIoy1oA3l0

got any video of the post fight interview he did?

>still no words from aj
where tf is he

Joshua is ducking Wilder. He's literally terrified of the man.

God I hope Juicin' sticks as AJ's nickname

i think i prefer wilder now

>Stiverne: N-NANI?!?!

It's Eddie people need to get onto as he's the one who's going to make the fight, not Joshua. He's been painted into a corner, Stiverne was a dog shit opponent but that 1st round KO gives Wilder the momentum. Eddie doesn't want to make the Parker fight because they're going to want too much, he doesn't want the Wilder fight yet because he's worried about losing and wants to get Whyte a title shot that nobody cares about. And he's tried to bring back Fury to swerve Wilder until the end of the year. So Eddie is the one who needs to be pushed into it

Is this the GOAT commentator team?

People are saying Stiverne was awful this time, but I think that first 1-2 may have done some serious damage. Dude got caught on the chin and told the ref he got hit on the back of the head.

>told the ref he got hit on the back of the head
thats prob his brain hitting the back of his skull desusenpaitachi

>6 seconds in
>teleports behind you

How would Wilder do vs the cruiserweights in the super series?

I think Gassiev and Uysk would completely outclass him

gassiev? really? he's a big stiff board wilder would concuss him

usyk could beat wilder and aj but he'd have to avoid being hit clean for 12 rounds which is a tall order

Usyk might have a chance at winning a decision by moving on the outside and out boxing him. He'd KO Gassiev I think, he's too rangey and powerful. It's annoying he couldn't have just fought Breazeale or Whyte last night, he's 39-0 obviously dangerous but still hasn't been in a real fight

>It's annoying he couldn't have just fought Breazeale or Whyte last night

I don't think either of them are that much better than Stiverne.

atleast it would be someone he hasnt already beat, and someone who has fought in the last 2 years

Wouldn't be over in 1 round, those are 8 or 9 round fights. He went 11 rounds with Johann Duhaupas who's probably the stand out name on his record. He'd KO them but he'd get rounds under his belt and we'd get to see more of where he's at. Bermane Stiverne has been retconned into being a top 10 heavyweight in the past because he's faced so little competition but he was never top 10 and he was overweight for this.

Wilder was getting outboxed by a natural CW in Szplika, and I don't think they would walk on to a clean shot like he did

Stiverne was so checked out I thought he was going to do an Oliver McCall, literally gave no effort whatsoever

Got outboxed by Washington for 2 or 3 rounds as well. This fight tells us nothing about Wilder, just that he's got long arms and power which we already knew. The only good thing about this fight is that it puts more pressure on Eddie Hearn

82lbs is also the difference in weight between 5'0 Knockout CP Freshmart's and Kovalev's fighting weights incidentally

So Knockout CP Freshmart on the shoulders of Callum Smith beats Wilder

All good points. If I was Wilder and I knew that the Joshua fight wasn't happening in the near future I would aim to fight Whyte in the UK. It would allow him to make somewhat of name for himself over there and thus make the Joshua fight more likely.

He might as well just KO Whyte in February if he does it then it pretty much guarantees Joshua for July because he'll be in the UK shop window and Eddie's looking at Parker or Jarrell Miller in the US for March and doesn't want it yet. I think he could end up fighting Breazeale though because Lou DiBella and the others around him don't want to do it the Eddie Hearn way

>trying to boost Wilder's profile on the same night as a rare good UFC card

the state of American promoting

>Bermane Stiverne has been retconned into being a top 10 heavyweight in the past
No, he hasn't been retconned.
He was top 3 according to The Ring, and top 5 according to Boxrec.
It's not like the Whyte and Takam situation where they're now retroactively being rated highly for giving AJ a little bit of trouble. Stiverne was unanimously considered a top 5 Heavyweight when Wilder originally beat him.

Obviously the win didn't do a lot to help his resume but what more can Wilder do? He knocked Stiverne down emphatically 3 times in the first round and was never hit by a punch(). He made Stiverne look like a scared amateur. Part of being a champ is embarrassing the pretenders and that's exactly what Wilder did
Also Wilder obviously needs to take public speaking from the charlos. I like his passion and I like what he's saying but it comes out garbled and he'll trip over his own words pretty often. He also should stop repeating everything he says, and trust that it has already made an impact and that if it is succinct enough the audience will have already absorbed it. All in all a good night of boxing, it's time for Eddeh to make the fight

Boxrec had Tony Bellew the 2nd best heavyweight in the world after Haye. The reality is Bermane Stiverne was always bang average and too short, he beat Chris Arreola for the belt and that was his only real fight. Wilder was priced at 1.44 (-225) to win the first fight and that's only because he himself was untested

Eddie won't do it next, he wants it at Wembley in the summer (and only if Fury isn't fit in time) and it's going to hurt Joshua as it'll look like a duck on his part. By the time it comes around I might be rooting for Wilder

>It's only a great win when you beat a washed up 41 year old, not a 39 year old lads

real recognize real

>Boxrec had Tony Bellew the 2nd best heavyweight in the world after Haye.
What are you talking about?
Look at his points after that fight, he would have been #6 on Boxrec at that time like he is now, and that's with the points he got from knocking out Makabu at CW, he didn't suddenly get a huge points boost from beating Haye, he would literally be ahead of Parker still even if he hadn't beaten Haye.

Regardless, that's not a discredit to my point.
The Ring had him #3.
TBRB had him #3.
Boxrec had him #5.

Again, everyone unanimously agreed he was a top 5 Heavyweight, stop with this bullshit.
You can nitpick Boxrec (Even though they only operate off of a resume based algorithim), but when everyone is saying it, you can't just ignore that in addition to Boxrec.

Jesus christ, the ref had to have been fucking terrified.

yes what the fuck is that? here man just put that big glove of yours straight down the middle twice when my hands are up hehe, no way ill be able to get out of the way of that!

Look at the pic. Tony Bellew was number 2 then after 24 hours they bumped him down to number 3. Then they put him back with the cruiserweights because it made their algorithm look shit.

>Again, everyone unanimously agreed he was a top 5 Heavyweight, stop with this bullshit.
It's just opinions, The Ring doesn't matter, he was top 5 if you were an American promoter and don't have eyeballs. Klitschko, Fury, Jennings, Ortiz, Pulev, Povetkin, Chagaev were better. If you put Joshua in with him then he'd have probably KO'd him but he wasn't ranked then because he hadn't done anything.

so, is shawn porter a punchlet?

I honestly dont think mma guys are all chinlets, fighting with mma gloves is basically like bareknuckle but you have to be less careful because your hands are protected.

if two hard hitting pro boxers would face eachother like that no fight would go the distance

I don't know what's wrong there, whether they changed their algorithim since then, but Bellew is listed as having 234 points immediately following the Haye bout, Pulev is listed with 246 during that time by Boxrec currently.

>It's just opinions, The Ring doesn't matter, he was top 5 if you were an American promoter and don't have eyeballs
Fine then, don't like Boxrec? Don't like The Ring? Then go by TBRB who likewise had him top 3.
You can't keep chucking away every fucking source I list.
Like I said, he was UNANIMOUSLY considered a top 5 Heavyweight.

That's not a retroactive statement, that's based on every major publication's rankings. If anything you're retconning him to be worse than anyone ever thought he was at the time.
You're doing exactly what you've accused other people of doing. If we have to accept what people though of Stiverne at the time instead of retconning as you put it, then you have to accept that Stiverne was a top 5 Heavyweight.

Wilder would be the perfect fight for AJ, I didn't see him get his guard up at any point last night

stiverne is and always has been fucking shit you buttblasted haitian retard

It's somebody rating them not reality. Charles Martin is ranked top 15 by 3 of the 4 sanctioning bodies. Daniel Dubois is not ranked by anybody because he hasn't done anything yet. If you threw Dubois in with Martin next month, in reality he might end up knocking him out.

In January 2015 I bet a big chunk on Wilder to beat Stiverne because I knew he was too small, didn't have the work rate and had only beat Chris Arreola of any note. Rankings didn't factor into that decision because it's just opinions and politics, he wasn't close to top 5 to me because he wouldn't beat Klitschko, Povetkin, Ortiz, Tyson Fury, Jennings

AJ stops wilder in 3 rounds max

in fairness to Wilder why should he have? He landed more punches on himself that Stiverne landed on him

I wonder what dwyers net loss on gambling is over the years

>It's somebody rating them not reality. Charles Martin is ranked top 15 by 3 of the 4 sanctioning bodies. Daniel Dubois is not ranked by anybody because he hasn't done anything yet. If you threw Dubois in with Martin next month, in reality he might end up knocking him out.
Not.
My.
Fucking.
Point.

I'm not using 3 out of the 4 sanctioning bodies am I? No, i'm using The Ring, Boxrec, and TBRB. The Ring and TBRB never even let Martin sniff at the top 10 rankings. So stop making stupid irrelevant arguments.

You see how the moment you were proven wrong about people "retconning" Stiverne to be greater than he was, you immediately move to retconning how good people thought he was? What's with the massive cognitive dissonance, man?
You're being exactly what you were shitting on, only because that helps you make your argument better.

You are fucking dense. The Ring and TBRB don't matter because he wasn't a top fighter in reality.
In January 2015 who wins these fights?
Tyson Fury vs Bermane Stiverne
Wladimir Klitschko vs Bermane Stiverne
Byrant Jennigs vs Bermane Stiverne
Kubrat Pulev vs Bermane Stiverne
Alexander Povetkin vs Bermane Stiverne

Not Stiverne so the ring and boxrec don't matter do they div?

Absolutely fucking embarrassing. Cunt gets gifted a title shot following 2 years of inactivity, comes in out of shape and doesn't try. Piece of shit.

why was dereck fighting a really tough 6 rounder dont get it

>You are fucking dense. The Ring and TBRB don't matter because he wasn't a top fighter in reality.
No, you're fucking dense.
It's about what people rated Stiverne IN THE PAST, not about what you think of him now.
Like. I. Said. You're changing your argument. You started out calling people out for "retconning" him into being a top 10 heavyweight in the past. So what's up? I showed you what people rated him in the past, and now you're moving the goalposts?

I'm done with this argument. You're too stupid to recognize your own cognitive dissonance.

>yanks still dont get sarcasm

You're in some state son, wipe your chin and fuck off.

What's with this yank r8ing or assuming people evaluated Stiverne? I think the common sense, when you look back 2 years ago was that Wlad was king, Povetkin, Pulev, Wilder and Fury were the next 4. You could put in there that big stiff idiot Helenius. I will give it to him that Stiverne was top 10 for sure. But that doesn't say much about a division 3 fighters deep.

And speaking of division depth.
HW - 3 (max 4) fighters deep
Cruiser - 4 fighters deep
LHW - 6+ fighters deep
SMW - 4 fighters deep (potentially 6)
MW - 5 fighters deep
JMW - 4 fighters deep
WW - 6 fighters deep, HOT
140 - 0
135 - 2 fighters deep
130 - 2 fighters
below are just turbo manlets.

LHW and WW are by far the best divisions in boxing, let's end this "HW is great!" meme, in reality it's 2 fighters deep at best.

>I think the common sense, when you look back 2 years ago was that Wlad was king, Povetkin, Pulev, Wilder and Fury were the next 4. You could put in there that big stiff idiot Helenius. I will give it to him that Stiverne was top 10 for sure. But that doesn't say much about a division 3 fighters deep.

Before Wilder beat Stiverne he was only thought of as top 10, Stiverne at that time was top 3 to TBRB and The Ring, and was top 5 to Boxrec (Fury, Pulev, Povetkin, and Klitschko being ahead of him as you mention).

>Excluding Super Flyweight becuase lel manlets meme
115 is 7 fighters deep at the very least, and if you want to be generous to include the likes or Warren, Tso, and Kono, then it's about 10 fighters deep.

ok, I will admit I like me some Estrada, Tso and NIESH. But that's the only turbomanlet division I'm invested in.

I meant Inoue instead of Tso

Tyson needs to return. Wilder and Joshua are just boring niggers.

Everyone rated Takam after the Povetkin fight tbqh.

>let's end this "HW is great!" meme, in reality it's 2 fighters deep at best.
literally nobody says this

>not a nigger
>not a stiff nigger
can't wait to see him return to the ring

why do you guys hate black people

I like black people. Errol Spence Jr for example, what's there not to like about the guy? But niggers like Gervonta? There is nothing likeable about them.

I thought you meant all blacks, all good :)

indonesian malpo

This is why I want Crawford to whoop Spence. Some of you now see Spence as the "good little black boy" so Crawford whooping him would be sweet just to see all the whitebois get mad.
This is the kind of thing that made Ali big, beating guys like Patterson and Terrell while everyone called Ali a nigger.

Reddit: Spence
Sup Forums: Gervonta
Gervonta is /ourguy/, hes /tmt/ bby

why are you so racist
pretty shameful how black people turn on their own just for acting like decent human beings

kek
>"You dumb niggers!"
>"W-why are you so racist?"

Don't ignore the racist Indo just because he wasn't being racist towards you if you're gonna come after me.

One of the things I've always respected about floyd and tmt is that he doesn't put his fighters against cans, he always picks good opponents for them.
I honestly like all of the top guys at WW (Thurman, Spence, Porter, Brook, Crawford). Even the contenders are unique and fun, with guys like Horn, Garcia, Pac, its such a fun division with fun personalities

WBA regular or IBO which would you rather win

You at least go down in history as a "legitimate" champion if you get the WBA regular. IBO just isn't recognized at all.