Other urls found in this thread:

criterion.com/films/302-jeanne-dielman-23-quai-du-commerce-1080-bruxelles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which film is he talking about?

Mrs Doubtfire: Extended Edition

Jean Dielman

criterion.com/films/302-jeanne-dielman-23-quai-du-commerce-1080-bruxelles

Why are you such a pleb?

In other news, Criterion editions are still a thing.

Why does he like Haneke so much? Nothing wrong with Haneke, but I find it strange that someone who has such a strong dislike of anything that isn't a blockbuster or fairly standard American independent cinema (or Synecdoche, New York and The Holy Mountain, but considering what he has said about those films I'm pretty sure he's either impressed by their density or just posturing) would like Michael Haneke so much.

It's especially funny considering how much something like The Seventh Continent owes to Jeanne Dielman.

>Nothing wrong with Haneke

Preachy old cunt who never earned the right to preach.

I can't wait to hear what an autistic dog rapist has to say about a criterion release

a lot of embryos like Haneke

Is this guy really so interesting, or controversial, or funny, or whatever the fuck it is, that every time he says anything we have to hear about it on Sup Forums?

reading the responses are just as bad.

>embryos
literaIly reddit: the insult

Go to bed, Adam

is he mad that she isn't cleaning her dog's asshole?

Stop acting like a contrarian faggot. You know damn well this is just fucking nonsense and you should find a real hobby, instead of acting like you love this garbage.

He sure has a lot of insight about the feeling of a dogs poo-hole

because he's a cuck like Haneke

Adum go away

Is this the same guy who justified having sex with dogs being the same as eating animals?