Do English people shop at Połski Skłep?

Do English people shop at Połski Skłep?

>open 8am-11pm

Wew these poles work long hours.

Mexicans of Europe

No.

Most Tesco Expresses / Sainsbos Locos (Sainsbury's Local) are open 6am/7am - 11pm

So I guess Brits work even LONGER hours

Sometimes, their sausages are very nice and cheap

Can confirm

my town is full of Polski Skleps, I don't know a single store owned by a br*T or a wh*Te

all Polski Skleps, there was a Morisson Local but that shutdown and got turned into a Polski Sklep

Except Tesco has thousands of employees working shifts. The average polish grocery shop is owned by one guy who perhaps employs 1 or 2 others. So I guess Nige goes home after his 8 hour shift while Andrzej works until he loses the will to live.

>employs 1 or 2 others
polski skleps employ a lot of polskis

probably because polskis are the biggest immigrants in the uk (there are too many of them)

Never been in one, why would i

Polish are colonising Britain

They wish to destroy the Anglo race

They don't integrate and go the pub they prefer to sit on bins in parks and drink instead

They listen to kurwa rock music rather than a cheeky bit of Ed Sheeran

They don't like chips and curry they prefer kibassa onion

They will change our way of life forever

Poles

PLEASE

GO HOME

>They will change our way of life forever
the life of a wh*Teman is no life worth living

Ahhh, we're already witnessing a bit of cultural fusion, it seems. The Anglo-Polish equivalent to curry when? The development of a 'Polefaikan' dialect in the English Midlands when?

>English Midlands
there are more Poles down south

my town is at least 80% polish

there's a local weed strain here called Polish Amnesia

80%? what the fuck lol

>80%? what the fuck lol
number is out of my ass but half of my highschool was polish, polish teachers and everything

almost every shop in my town is polish

and whether I like it or not, half of my friends are polish

a lot of people call this town Little Warsaw, or Little Poland

i know how to speak a little polish too

"give me a fag" = dajfajka (idk how to spell it but it's like "die-fie-kuh")
spider = pajong "pie-ong"
how are you = yekshemesh etc

to make it clear, I am not a wh*Te subhuman, I am a TÜRKİSH BLACK BULL

doomed

no it's good, the sooner wh*Tes mix the sooner they can be wiped out

You forget there's over a millions Poles here, easily enough for many of them working numerous shifts :^)

i really doubt brits and polaks will mix

Give it a generation and they would have integrated. The same cannot be said for the likes of Pakis.

I know a Polish Muslim irl named Kasper

this shows that Poles are prone to mixing cultures/religions, also several Polish girls have tried to go out with me before which proves my previous theory

>tried

what happened? don't tell me it was all cause of the spaghetti!

they have no reason to drop Polish culture as long as they are surrounded by other Poles, children of current immigrants will probably speak flawless English but they will still be Polaks

I unironically am not that attracted to paleskinned girls

also I dislike relationships as a whole I'm more of a FwB guy unless it is worth it for me to date them

I have a lot of exes that still text me or tell their friends that I emotionally traumatized them cause I just don't give a fuck about relationships

in my German I sit next to a Polish guy, still has heavy accent in English but he says he's starting to forget some Polish and it's embarassing lol

>Oi, mum, put some pie roogies in the pot, I'll be back in a bit! I'm off to rough up this Russian cunt what's just moved in. They gave us a right thrashing in the forties, they did! Remember Cat-, Cuh-, Cart-...remember the facking forest! Crikes, 'itler was right about that lot, e' was!

>I have a lot of exes that still text me or tell their friends that I emotionally traumatized them cause I just don't give a fuck about relationships

iktf

still, it's better than traumatising people for Sup Forumsack reasons (which is what I was suspecting was the case here a tiny bit)

I do get a sense of accomplishment after I'm done dicking down a Br*Tish girl

feels nice to have TURK'd the local community desu

No wonder then that you don't harbour prejudice against the Poles...and that you didn't flee the thread in disguist after a Slav (me) made a mockery of British vernacular speech.

there also exist shops that are open 24 hours lol

>off license

who would doubt polish "people" trade without the license

Post boipucci

oh, and i forgot to add, sklep means sepulchre in russian, i knew a punk guy nicknamed "sklep", lol

sklep means decision in Slovenian, but the phrase 'to make a deal' translates to 'SKLENITI kupčijo', so you can see the connection with Polish there.