Why did Daphne fall in love with Niles again...

Why did Daphne fall in love with Niles again? She never showed any signs of falling for him at all and just seemed oblivious the whole time until Frasier spilled the beans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfi4sr_vlZA
youtube.com/watch?v=-hXCNyLjwws
youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they ran out of ideas.

He's rich and her visa got rejected

Because people wanted Sheldon to get a girlfriend.

This seriously pisses me off. She never once showed any interest in him romantically and was ready to go off and marry some fat jew

In my theory I think it was because she didn't wanna leave the Cranes and knew marrying Niles would solidify her stay with them

I remembered her having bigger tits

Niles should've ended up with Roz because they had better chemistry and banter. FACT.

Daphne always seemed pretty one sided to me.

So favourite episodes? I like when Martin thinks Niles is trying to kill him and when Niles and Frasier lie about seeing a play they didn't really attend.

definitely not. she's a plank of wood. Roz was thicc

>That episode where Roz worries her child would be Jewish

>that episode of Cheers where Frasier's father visits the bar but Frasier doesn't recognize him

Same thing happened with Rachel falling in love with Ross after she found out.

TV magic.

Because he helped her lose weight when she got fat

She gained the weight after her and Niles got together

Avery?

Was explained when Sam visited Frasier, went something like..

>and this is my father, Martin.
>I thought you said your father was dead?
>you said whaaat?
>WE HAD A FIGHT AND WERENT TALKING AT THE TIME!

because of the tango

No he means the time when the actor who played Martin appeared in Cheers. He was there to play the bar Piano

I know, was just saying that they were both pretty angry at each other so Frasier couldnt spill the beans of his dad moonliting as a piano player.

Was anyone actually surprised that Niles turned out to be gay?

>She never showed any signs of falling for him at all and just seemed oblivious the whole time until Frasier spilled the beans
Thats not true at all.

There were several hints throughout the show that she was interested in a man EXACTLY like Niles, but she was oblivious to her attraction to Niles himself. Pic related was a whole episode dedicated to it.

That said, I never bought the relationship lasting to the point of marriage and true love.

She honestly still saw him as a friend at the time.

>>TV magic.

Except it really was TV magic. And made perfect sense. And it was handled much better. And holy shit I forgot how great this show was. I really should watch this again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfi4sr_vlZA

youtube.com/watch?v=-hXCNyLjwws

And shit life is life man, people's opinions on close friends really can change like that if one finds out the other one is in love with them.

I will admit it made less sense in Frasier since Daphne was set to get married to someone else and Niles was just her boss's brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
>mfw

>yfw you realised both Niles and Martin are gay

>yfw they probably banged

um, identical twins?

jeez user, you're pretty thick

>just seemed oblivious the whole time until Frasier spilled the beans

thats not true

>Martin stopped being able to maintain an erection.
>After years of using him as her personal dragon dildo during bathtime she couldn't deal with inferior and small non-Crane cocks
>Frasier was taken
>Niles was available.

Didn't Daphne have a bunch of psychic visions or some shit and the guy was always Niles but she never realized it?