/CHI/

someone save me edition

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJ
buenas noches

Someone tried to.

based wittgenstein

CHI
I'm feeling fine now, the future still looks fairly grim so the underlying problems haven't gone anywhere,

what you do with your day?

More of the same really. I've been thinking of actually making that travel plan of mine happen so if I disappear from these threads for a while i'll be doing that. It's a bit unnerving and I am not sure where to start planning but i'm not in a rush.

why not just go and figure it out on the way? sometimes i wish I could do that

CHI
I have homework due tomorrow, and a counseling appointment at my university. Wyd?

>first time in this general
What happens here?

based argie
you goys are honorary aryans

/chicano/ general?

Not a day goes by that I don't wonder where and what my deported dad is doing. ;__;

It's not that easy. Or actually it is but it just isn't that easy for me.

dang homes, how did he get got? I thought most illegal immigrants don't get sent back.

Assimilated Chicano here

OP just stop trying to be Mexican. Life is so chill if you stop trying to be brown and proud. Just be American and proud.

Well he went to prison in 1993 because he was charged for possession of a sizable amount of drugs in a raid. Enough to get a 15 year sentence. He was deported on release.

How can I be american and proud when the united states are the ones that tore my family apart?.

You have to go back. Follow them. When you're ready to come back apply for citizenship.

If you think you have it rough here you have no clue.

Oh. Now I understand that the shape of these threads may not be due just to acting out and attention-seeking. That's tragic stuff.

same as always
chicano shenanigans
yes, why don't you call him?
the only thing stopping me is money
he's not me(op) but i have a similar situation

Not all of us can be niggers and refugees.

>a counseling appointment at my university
What for?

How many of you have ever owned or wanted to own (and be honest) the following:

1: Nike Cortez
2: a Lowrider of any kind

1- wanted to at one point
2- never lol

1.Had them
2. still want one I remember a long ass time ago a guy in my neighborhood had one

1.Never heard of them.
2.Only in gta.

>never heard of them
HOW?

idk I just dont give that much of a shit about shoes. Is it a really CHICANO thing?

yeah, that and converse are the only two shoes chicanos wear

this is not a real general

Eh what ever never really gave a shit about latino "culture" anyways, must be why I dont know.

same shit different day
because if you're here you probably have mental health issues, no? wanted to kill my self and depression but that's. normal. 12 tomorrow and the nice desk lady gives me free cigarettes. do you ever go?

yes it is

I mean do you not watch movies/tv? have you never seen a cholo?

A Z T L A N
Z
T
L
A
N

>tv
who does nowadays?
>movies
not often.
>cholo
I don't go outside often.

Spics can't be americans

i don't mean now i mean ever like have you never seen a movie with a cholo in it?

we are americans

south americans

In films from the 90s,why dont you post an example if it's so inconceivable. They just look like plain old shoes to me.

See

>because if you're here you probably have mental health issues, no?
I'm not sure, I've never gone to a (((psychologist)))

nah we North Americans and we are here to take back whats ours and then rest of the world
you're next

I live in North Long beach and many of the latinos in this area have taken more to black culture, so i see more air Jordans than those

CHI

Will I get viciously beaten if I say "hey ese, you bang?" in Mexico or Los Angeles?

viva la raza, sabes ese?

I live on the east coast and no one wears them I think I was the only one with them when I had them

>mexico
no
>los angeles
probably

spics can't be ameri-