Seriously how fucked is everyone else?

seriously how fucked is everyone else?

>Another foreigner trying to taunt the English into thinking it's "coming home".

Pls don't do this. It's worse than bullying.

This isn't even our best team, but it would totally wreack your team

E
A
S
Y

England will be a meme team until the end of time

sadly this,

England will generally always be able to create teamsheets that look fantastic on paper, but once a tournament actually starts, its crap after crap

And there are a couple of reasons

>media coverage
absolute disgusting. if a player would blow his nose, they would print a two page story of "how the trainer should bench him, because he's obviously ill" and the following pages would theorize a sacking situation of the manager

>the "england" mentality
when the young players really struggle in their career, a lot of them accept their fate and turn to complete shit

>the league's money
the players don't care about fighting for the national team, because they make fuck all in those games. SAF had a couple good ideas for youngsters and a lot of trainers should pick them up again.

>fucking social media
no phones on the training ground should be tatted on their forehead. first and foremost, they're social media personalities and only an athlete second. that's ridiculous. arsenal is the superlative of social media fc and look at that club nowadays

stil

>Reus

>henderson

>clyne
>pickford
>henderson
>jones
>stones
>rose

Only England are fucked if that's the team

you wish you had a team like that, potatonigger

not the point at all you spastic

teams like Iceland, Mexico and Costa Rica would crush them lmao

pickford could realistcally win the golden glove

Henderson is one of my least favourite England players, he is the most unbelievable stat padder
He plays one or two decent balls per game that look creative and you can point them out to people via youtube highlights when people bring up my second point
He has a high passing success rate, purely because he plays soft little babby passes to defenders and attackers if they're unmarked, but they're only unmarked because they can't do anything from that position if they received the ball

He's an absolute shitter and doesn't even deserve a place in the Liverpool squad let alone the Liverpool squad
England should wind our necks in and play defensive counter attacking football, we have some absolutely top drawer players for this kind of system but we always try to play that dirty middle ground between possession football (because we play against such wasteman countries in the quali groups) and counter attacking (because that's what Spurs and Liverpool use and it's taught to the players).

Hire Sean Dyche for England boss and put us in a group with at least one decent country in our group and we'll make it to a tournament, prepared for the first time since the early 2000s. Sean Dyche and Big Sam are the only English coaches that actually know how to coach defending, and we blew it with Sam

You can laugh, but it still doesn't change the fact that Reus is almost a guaranteed starter in the Germany squad
it's mind boggling that he's still that good every time he comes back from injury

I'm still convinced Reus is a top 5 winger. Everybody loves this guy

Basically the German Ledley King

>Implying Milik's knees will ever recover

a team of literally who's

english football is such chickenshit. it's almost as bad as the shit these baby boomer american soccer losers with their inferiority complex have been teaching in my country for decades.

tactically. fucking. stale.

no matter what kind of nigger talent those 'english' fucks produce and put on the wings, they will always get fucked by better-organized nations who are better on the ball too.

here's to another couple of years of english disappointment.

>Goretzka as DM in a 4-1-4-1
???

>gundogan
>boateng
>goretzka
>german
fucking post-cold war ethnic/national (non-)distinctions

>linetty
him and peszko are the penultimate subs

borderline retarded post desu

what makes it retarded, hans?

If Goretzka doesn't count as ""real"" german, 90% of germanys population doesn't count as real germans either.

that surname is as german as boateng's. are you saying 90% of germany's population dont have german surnames?

I'm saying that a lot of germans, especially the ones living in the city, haave at least one non germanic ancestor during the past 200 years, so going for surnames when classyfying germans is borderline retarded.

exactly

need some stats for that claim. and even if it's true, the fact remains that germany is becoming ever-less german than it used to be - a process now being replicated in many other EU countries - which is a damn shame for us americans who have, in our history, sometimes envied other countries for their monocultures. i would never, for example, go to brussels or paris or london or munich to interact/be around niggers. sorry not sorry.

nor for that matter would i visit to be around german-polacks or whoever the fuck else. ive had 22 years of growing up around mutts in my own country who've all sold out and lost their roots for the sake of the only governing principle in this country - the U.S. fucking dollar and all the status and other shit it can buy.

>need some stats for that claim.
Meeting germans with a, for example, slavic or french surname is a pretty common occurrance depending where you live. I for one look germanic as fuck but have a slavic surname. My neigbours look like gypsies and have Schmitz as their surname and one of my best friends is a quarter egyptian and has a french surname, because one of his paternal grandfathers set a food in this country over 400 years ago although, from what they know, every ancestor except his paternal grandmother (egyptian) has been german.