Why do white people have a hard time accepting that this isn't their land originally and they're the real illegal...

Why do white people have a hard time accepting that this isn't their land originally and they're the real illegal wetbacks.

Remember: Europa es para los blancos, África es para los negros, Asia es para los amarillas, y America es para los marrones.

>Why do white people have a hard time accepting that this isn't their land originally and they're the real illegal wetbacks.

It's not about the history of those states, but the current, most powerful owner, who decides what it belongs to.
People who cry shit like "N. Ireland for the Irish" or "Constantinople is rightful Greek clay" are spouting subjective comments, and whether you see them say it IRL or on Sup Forums, the fact that they are weaker, and therfore couldn't defend their land is the only realistic thing that matters, whether you like it or not.

Because we are better than you, Paco.

Fun fact, the dude who started the bulk of the Aztlan shit was the big fat lawyer that Hunter S Thompson used as inspiration for Dr. Gonzo.

Reminder that the Republic of Texas already kicked Mexico's ass, and could do it again.

>>Israel the land for Jews because God says so.

If the natives can claim the continental US, then give it to them, so long as Europe can round up every non white cultural enricher and throw them back into the ocean.

Resources and land needs to be prioritized for people with higher quality genetics.

Mexico wont take us to space.

Gave it up in peace.

Poland needs to return eastern Germany with your logic. Good luck, and dont forget to build wall pedro.

(((((YOU)))))))) first.

I fucking hate kikes who kill innocents over territory, but if palestine can't get help from western powers, it's their destiny to get conquered. I oppose their idea, but it is the most fair method that is also realistic.

Why do Mexicans have a hard time accepting that they aren't the original natives, that they killed off the people who were here first? The land belongs to them.

I'm part native american so fuck you, and also, USA kicked Mexico in the ass and we took the spoils of war.
You have a hard time accepting that Mexico lost.

It doesnt matter who was here first, all that matters is who has the power to take it and you beaners lost the mexican american war

>having pride in the country that literally genocided your people
Cuck

Get the fuck out of USA you dumb spic and back to your crime infested hole you call a country.

Come take it bitch, that's right didn't think so puss puss.

>literally genocided your people
Native genocide = myth
It was never US agenda to genocide native americans.

Its fine desu, most of these states will be majority Mexican one day anyways.

I'm only part native american, and also, who should I side with, the Mexicans?
If I have to choose, I choose red white and blue.

>Mexico wont take us to space.
Sounds accurate to me.

Si europe es Para blancos, por que no lo tenemos?

Why you even trying spic, Mexico suck ass and lost the war.

>what was Manifest Destiny
I bet you think white genocide is a real thing

You dont have to support anyone, simple as that

We bought half of the land and won the rest of it from a FAILED STATE that was unable of protecting the basic rights of its people.

>Was
Oh that's right, Mexico still can't protect the basic rights of its people. Mexico is still a failed state.

Failed states don't have the right to monopolize half of a continent under their corrupt, inept rule. Mexico isn't shit because of ANYTHING the Anglo-Saxon USA did, it's shit because MEXICANS are fucking garbage who somehow perpetuated the feudal background of their shit country into the 20th century.

And now they maintain delusions that by recapturing lost land, they can magically fix what is wrong with their society? It is strictly fucking delusional. All of the value of California comes from the white people who work there, NONE of it comes from Mexicans, they are a net drain on our society.

So no, you fucking wetback, my land is not for you, and my country is not for you. I cannot fucking wait until we get a war over this shit.

Smelly dumb beaner scum got their ass kicked.

We lost the land fair and square.

>loses a war
>waits until it is PC to talk shit

When will mexicunts learn to shut the fuck up?

messicans took uninhabited land from spain then had it taken from them a mere 17 years later, not homeland whatsoever. For example, Spain had the land that include Texas, they took it from France, had it for132 years, in all of that time they had a grand total of 2500 people populating all of Texas, who were there just keep their fingers on it to claim dibs after grabbing it from the French, some catholic pedo priests and soldier outposts, place was uninhabited, then spics revolted from spain, to use as a buffer against indian raids on messicans(indians preyed on spics,) and put more fingers on the land for more dibs, they pushed to settle Texas, in 17 years they got 35k Whites and some messicans to settle in Texas, then Texas revolted. Given the choice between shit messican rule, they chose dumping messihole and becoming Texans.

So, no, Texas is not and never was "muh messican homeland."

Present day, all messicans are now are jew pawns to knock out Whites.

Who do you think the original natives were

What is mexico named after

When will white people have to start learning Spanish?
Oh wait, we're already at that point.

Holy shit, a decent Beantoad

He's the one self hating cuck in every one of these threads

don't worry, nobody likes mexicans. even the niggers would be happy to kill wetbacks for us.

Because you beaners are totally incapable of leading a functional state.
It's why the islamic take over of europe isn't ok, muslims are incapable of leading the species forward.
But go ahead, try to shitpost without the white man talking your land and giving you technology your people couldn't create or master in trillions of years.

Get the fuck back in the dish tank, Javier.

When are the non indigenous jungle goblins going back to Spain?

I would gladly make a deal: you get your land back, all white americans come home to mother europe, and we send all nonwhites from europe over to you.

This is a lie, we all like playing a game of Mata Guero

I love how lazy beaners complain about how we stole their land, and they just want us to give it back to them.

>Europa es para los blancos, África es para los negros, Asia es para los amarillas, y America es para los marrones.
you expect anybody to be able to understand that nonsensical jibber jabber
you're on an american website now pedro
speak american

how did Spain work out with them Aztecs and Incas

>Europa es para los blancos

Maybe at one point but your bullshit ruined that too. So I guess whitey is here to stay and you can go back.

We're on our way desu, no violence necessary