What are your thoughts on Spain's autonomous communities?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/amp/s/politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/06/23/actualidad/1498213521_535228.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cancer that will enable snowball effect if they become independent.

Portugal is part of the Spanish crown

They will Balkanize

Huh, I was wondering what that red-white-green-yellow flag of horizontal bars was. Now, I have the answer: La Rioja.

They are cool but shouldn't become independent. Too small economies?

Why aren't Navarre and the Basque country the same?

Aren't they both basques?

Free Catalonia and the Basque Country. Nuke everything else, SPECIALLY the South and Castille.

Castile Y Leon, Navarre, La rioja, Cantabria, Aragon, Basque country should be a single community.

Castile y leon, and Aragon are both latin speaking basques.

I find the Basque interesting.

Memes, nobody cares about them outside of Spain because they ARE Spain when they are together. Something they fail to see for some stupid reason.

The basqueoid race should have a single state

'No'

Plus historical reasons; Navarra was a kingdom, the Basque Country never was.

In fact, most of them were kingdoms, some are Communities for cultural reasons, and 2 or 3 are meme Communities for purely administrative reasons like Madrid and La Rioja.

Opinions of Al Andalus dont count for whites organization.

Navarra was an independent kingdom in the Middle Ages which is why they still have special laws. Besides, only about half of the Navarrese can speak fluent Basque. The Basque country was split between Navarra and Castile.

t. DeSheewon Hernández II

That's a catalán you dumb

I prefer this division.

shittiest regional system ever
centralization would be better, CCAA provoke jealousy between regions.
Historical CCAAs get advantages that other dont.
Catalonya for example whines for better budgets EVERY FUCKING YEAR and other regions get shit

the constitution of 1978 was a mistake
CCAA system means that you have each community steering the "boat" that is Spain in a different direction if you catch my drift
>only half of the Navarrese can speak fluent Basque
>implying its any different in Basque country
shit's hard yo. 4/10 basques dont know ANY euskera

The cancer of this country. They should not exist

lets go deeper, to the village and land communities of Castile

You should see the official numbers. Catalonia has been neglected since before the crisis.

Spains political/regional system is a complete disaster, only Belgium is worse but it doesn't count because Belgium is not even a country.

Why did Spain never fully succeed with "Spanification" in the Basque area's? Why did the Basque language survive?

spics. all of them

>The 2006 sociolinguistic survey[4] of all Basque provinces showed that in 2006 of all people aged 16 and above in the Basque Autonomous Community, 30.1% were fluent Basque speakers, 18.3% passive speakers and 51.5% did not speak Basque. The percentage was highest in Gipuzkoa (49.1% speakers) and lowest in Álava (14.2%). These results represent an increase on previous years (29.5% in 2001, 27.7% in 1996 and 24.1% in 1991). The highest percentage of speakers can now be found in the 16-24 age range (57.5%) vs 25.0% in the 65+ age range.

Younger generations speak more Basque than the older ones, interesting, so the 4/10 number will decrease in the future.

Why don't the Basque people push for independence as hard as Catalunya? They've been more vocal than the latter over the years so it surprises me.

Correct, Belgium is far more artificial than Spain.

because basque is mandatory in schools.
even if you are a complete foreigner that moved in from other parts of spain, you have to learn that preindoeuropean language for school

Just kick out the frogs, you'll be the best country along with netherlands.

This is the best division, maybe remove moorlicia and moorsturias.

Memeing aside, the uruguasho didn't imply otherwise. He said that the CAV and the CFN should be united. And that's true.
They should merge into Navarra, though.

Actually there are more people for independence here than in Catalunya. It is just that we prefer to do things the correct way.
Right now, independence in the Basque Country would mean two ugly things:
- A good chunk of the population would not be happy with the independence. That means social fracture which is not good.
- Navarra is right now pretty divided and basque independence without Navarra is pretty odd.
We will get independent, but it will need time. Maybe another 30 years to have enough majority to avoid the mentioned problems.

Retarded beyond salvation

Independence support in the Basque Country reach barely the 20%. Even lower in Navarre, it's not even an option.

Spain won't be fractured, Catalan separatists are bunch of zombies.

They shouldn't. Even the Basque Government should be abolished, letting each province administration to the JJGG and their own laws.

We are Castilian rather than navarrean after all.

Can castile y leon come?
Castile has always been tiee to basque country

>We will get independent
kek, you guys are delusional as fuck.

>20%
>delusion

>We are Castilian rather than navarrean after all.

Sure lad.

No.

It is fine that you feel safe, ignoring what really happens. Not that I care about what a random guy in a cantonese carrot peeling imageboard thinks.

Why so many Spanish want to fuck off from Spain? Do Spanish people hate each other?

In my case is not about hate. At all. I love Spain. I just do feel that we being our own country is a better choice. We both want different things so there is no point in being together.
t. basque

Why you dont want castile?
Castile is border with basque country esp in its capital burgos, andalucia is not castile.

Tendréis suerte si la canarias y morolucía se os mantienen fieles...
>Do Spanish people hate each other?

Yes, We hate more Spanish people from other regions than moors or niggers.

Who cares? We might have similarities but we are different people that want different things. So it is better that each one takes their own path.

The problem isn't getting more than 50% of the poblation to want the independence, it's making the rest of Spain want to change the constitution so you can have access to it "legally". That's impossible nowdays, and will be for at least another 50-100 years, if not more.

Kek fuck off you mean same people.

I am rather sure that, unfortunately, a real agreement with Spain will not be possible. I don't like doing things that way as catalans are trying to do. But with a larger majority wanting to get independence we can get the international community interfering.
It is not the same that not even 50% of your people want independence than more than 75% wants it. And I am sure we will get to that eventually. People are getting very further from the spanish path.

Ok, I will just ignore you from here.

Literally they shouldn't exist, not even regionalist parties should be allowed.

Basque provinces/navarra history has ALWAYS been tied to Castillian history.

r8 my navarra

>point the obviousness of basque/navarre, catalan/valencian, etc, being the same peoples

>*CLEARS THROAT*

>NOT TRUE BECAUSE OF THIS ANCIENT KINGDOM BORDER AND HAVE YOU SEEN THIS 100 MILLION OLD PAPER THAT CLEARLY SAYS THAT AAAHHHH

You are the deluded one, aberchandal.

google.es/amp/s/politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/06/23/actualidad/1498213521_535228.amp.html

Maybe in your dreams you'll your leader Arnaldo as the president of the Basque country. Only there.

Assume it, and learn some history. We've ties with Castille more than with anybody else

Northern castillian+cantabria+la rioja+basque country+navarra+aragon are the same people.

>el País.
Cool, bro.

>My leader
>Not projecting
Cool, bro.

>Assume it, and learn some history.
Cool, bro.

I can teach you history whenever you want, kiddo. But I do not care about what happened more than 500 years ago. I speak of today. And what today says is that our paths are totally different, that we want different things and that we will, eventually, be in different places.

Can you post a picture of yourself?
Or what is a basque person?
Right now im.thinking youre a divide and conquer Jew who wants to weaken the native ibero basque community by fragmentation.

I'll tell you again, my dear americlap, I am not going to answer any of your retarded questions/proposals so stop wasting your keyboard on this.
>Right now im.thinking youre a divide and conquer Jew who wants to weaken the native ibero basque community by fragmentation.
That's been funny, I grant you that.

Post a picture of a basque person.

How is this guy distinct from any castillian?

Good luck aberchandal!

Que frustrante tiene que ser ser indepe, toda la vida engañado sin que nunca se cumpla aquello que supuestamente es mejor. Dais mucha pena.

Sois capaces de negar la realidad hasta con evidencias, patético.

>But with a larger majority wanting to get independence we can get the international community interfering.
Like in 1936?
Funny how Franco's Army was mostly from Navarra. If Catalonia secedes and they open the season even I'll go back to fuck you up. Reketin Commies back to their shitholes.
T.real vascongado.

>Educación Estadounidense.
God just check the European gene maps you fugin retard.

The only DNA is Iberian then various mixes of it depending on individual.

Least admixed and practically identical are northern castile aragon navarra and basque country

No one speaks fucking Basque. Like really even batasunos struggle with it and just spew some meme words before speaking Spanish

>Actually there are more people for independence here than in Catalunya
No they are not. Basque independentism is an all time low. If a referendum happened not even 30% of the population would vote for independence

What province is superior: Castilla and Leon or Castilla-La Mancha?

what the fuck is going on in france

Basques colonized a good chunck of Spain. There are some regions in places like Segovia that have a bunch of Basque names and surnames

Both are shit and empty

Castilla y León. The La Mancha part of Castilla-La Mancha is a mad max-like wasteland. Cuenca, Toledo and to a certain degree Guadalajara are top tier Castilian cities.

Only Leon

They always were basque but got admized by foreign dna over time.

Pic related ancient iberian girl

Pic related basque

>25:75 for Ceuta
>75:25 for Melilla
Do those territories have 4 people each?

As you can see basque dna = native Iberian dna that used to inhabit the whole peninsula and everyone in iberia has basque/iberian dna to various degrees.

This is ancient Iberian writing.

Federalism/Autonomism is the best form of Government. We desperately needed federalism in Italy.

The Romans had it right

Yes, foreign invaders divide everything correctly.

i will fucking eat you alive

>Andalusians are more related to the Italians than the rest of the Iberian peninsula

kek

This is my plan, unite Castile y leon with navarra, la rioja, aragon, cantabria, basque country, assimiliate/iberianize asturias when this is complete the great task of iberianizing galicia begins to make it nice and proper iberian, then consolidation of numbers and steadedly expand the community into the south, until you meet the complete shitskinned andalusia that will be a miracle to make it iberian.

I think about them every day

Just kidding, no. Catalans are annoying, but that's the extent of it.
>being a separatist cuck like Scotland or Catalonia in the 21st century
>when we should be forming LARGER power blocs to deal with China, Russia, and Pan-Arabism
full retard

>Cartago Nova

>Spain is a Carthage colony
>Americas are a Spanish colony
maks u tink

Spain is not a carthage colony, thatvwas literally just a port renamed and purchased by carthage for trade or something.

How Spain did not still become one nation after centuries of existing in one country? I dont know really much about spanish history, but in my opinion, catalonian separatism is like central russian regions be like:"Oh we are not russians, fuck you all. We are leaving". Is not Catalonia (Aragon in Middleages) the heart of Spain, which began spanish fight for freedom?

>Is not Catalonia (Aragon in Middleages) the heart of Spain, which began spanish fight for freedom?
No, that was the kingdom of Asturias.

Ok, but anyway Catalonia for centuries was part of country. Why catalonians still dont feel themselves spaniards?

IDK and I dont care. They were actually the most pro-Spain region during Franco´s dictatorship. I honestly think they just follow what It is "trending" ,and now hating Spain is the newest.

Castile and Leon

Well, it all looks strange for me. People just ruin their own country becouse of nothing

Based melilla

Me pregunto por qué hay esa diferencia tan grande entre Ceuta y Melilla

el castellano es un ladron y un cobarde que se esconde detras de su poder politico para matar ajenas culturas ajenas de las que luego beneficiarse de forma parasitaria

el castellano perdio su imperio y juega al rol de conquistador con las regiones que le quedan en su minisculo pais para destruirlas y remoldearlas a su perfida imagen y semejanza de miseria y antiintelectualidad

el castellano no podra dormir hasta que todo el mundo no sea culturalmente castellano porque odia profundamente a todo ser diferente que le recuerde lo que el nunca podra ser

la cultura castellana es la cultura del pillaje, el saqueo y la destruccion