Just GOYED (and by GOYED I mean came right inside that Jew pussy with my uncut dick) my Jewish girlfriend...

Just GOYED (and by GOYED I mean came right inside that Jew pussy with my uncut dick) my Jewish girlfriend, Jewish women are truly the white man's kryptonite. Are you faggots even trying? Why haven't you GOYED one yet?

GOOD

i banged a jewish girl with my uncut dick. she couldnt help but to sooky sook too..

i must admit, terrible terrible terrible body.. like horrendous..

It is you who have been JEWED mein freund. Reminder that Jewishness is determined by maternal bloodline.

I don't know any Jews

This.
But i kinda agree with you
>mfw being chinked every night and morning

>Imagine being user in that scene

How's that possible? You're from Holland

Well I'm not a goy

Im not putting my knob anywhere near one of those ugly fuckers. I could imagine pulling out and finding devils horns sticking out of it.

>OYYYY VEEEEEEY
Look at those beautiful jewish women goyim, why wouldn't you want to romance with one?

christ, shut the fuck up abdullah

jewishness is matrimonial

enjoy your kikespawn

Got a nice schnozz on that one

Yes cuck the jews

Nice stolen genes there, yehudi.

Judaism is matrilineal so jewess's can steal the genes of the goyim, helping the jew to infiltrate the host population.

holy shit, the kikes have done it again

Dumb goy thinks he's winning while he's actually playing right into the Jew's hands.

A nice jewnicorn you got there

yep stolen genes! jews are not white or blond! if you are then you have european ancestry.

You know how dna is stored in the brain for later offspring from semen when you cum in a women and how jewishness is maternal? Well you're doing them a favor as said.

Jewesses make poor lays because they're uncomfortable with (and unused to) penetration. Jew men are incapable of asserting themselves over their women.

it doesn't matter where the woman is coming from as long as she's obedient, feminine and devoted to you

if you plan on having children make sure they don't get genitally mutilated or indoctrinated into anything and that it's you calling the shots

Oh boy another repost

>That fat ass in the middle
MUH DIK

A uncut and a Jew that's hot

Oh yea, irresistible

That's a man.

I work around Jews, so I've banged a few teens. Idk if its just me but they love half spanish/half black dick.
14+ girls are awesome. Though you should pretty much expect them to suck because they're virgins and I dont think most of them even masturbate.

STOP FUCKING OUR WOMEN,DIRTY GOYS

that girl is so attractive it kind of hurts.

hurts in a good way.

If I'm 1/8th Jew and 7/8th's European can I still fight with you guys in the race war? I don't want to side with the shitskins and the kikes.

kek.

if that woman is a jew then im a nigger.

im not a nigger.

so you had sex with a girl?

fucked up if true dude

Did you put a jew in her oven?

If you have a child the child will be Jewish. You got Jewed, bro.

you never go full jew

Wtf I hate straight sex now...

I cum buckets into my jewish GF op, shits beyond cash. Im uncut and she fucking loves it. Shes really Jewish too, and even said she didnt think she can fet fucked this good by a goy. I hate fuck her because she said that for about a week straight. Shes always on the pill and loves my cum.
Im beyond blessed over here. Keep it up OP, i know the feeling wll too well.

DELET THIS

You fucking nigger fuck you ;_;

>tfw I'll never have a Jewish qt girlfriend

Fuck you goys, and you kikes too

My gf have jewish blood, and even when I love to bang her, I also like to redpill her every day.
Of course she's a truth denier, but I know I can't blame her since it's all because of her zionist blood.

A year ago I realized my gf is jewish by her mother's side. Couldn't sleep for a night, considered dumping her but eventually I came to terms with it. It's even more weird because jews in Slovenia are practically non-existant.

GOYED

>>tfw I'll never have a Jewish qt girlfriend

Implying jew qt's exist.

user its not even that hard. Shes the third jewish girl i have dropped gallons into, and i dont plan on stopping. Many Jews give the facade of "wanting a jew man" but most jew men are fucking degenerate and retarded with women. Just play on the things she liked and youll have a jewish qt to bury your dick in really quickly.
Seriously, jewish men are fucking stupid about women half the time. I see them and feel bad because they want what i am getting half the time.

Dont be a jewish man and hate on me exploding in qt 3.14 women. They, like all other women like dominance and a man that impresses her. I speak 4 languages fluently so i was lucky to have that up my sleeve, it makes me stupidly desirable to MANY other women to the point that even the jews are intrigued

you sound like a nigger m8

Niggers can barely speak one language, their brains would explode knowing 4. Im Colombian and Jewish Girls really love spanish. It helps i live in Miami so i get to see all the jews down here and know how they work and shit. Not a drop of nigger blood in me.

All of you will burn

My German 88 Kannone will Kill you all

>Implying most of the Ashkenazi jews aren't like that

You Jews are literally genesteelers

in my experience jewish girls are actually pretty decent in bed

You Khazars sicken me....lol I don't even gib a shit. As long as you jews kill more sandniggers, it's fine.

Jews confirmed for being The Thing

TFW I STARTED THE GOYED MEME

I HAVE FINALLY CONTRIBUTED TO THE INTERNET. IN THIS PRESENT MOMENT, I AM EUPHORIC

also

>"Jewish women age like shit"
>pic related is 40

I'd really want to fuck a jew girl just to see her reaction when I lube their anus and then I say "I'm gonna holocaust you ass"