Are you hyped for The Last Jedi?

Are you hyped for The Last Jedi?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/star-wars-force-friday-ii-coming-september-1-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This looks fan made

starwars.com/news/star-wars-force-friday-ii-coming-september-1-2017

Kind of. I am expecting it to not be as good as TFA though.

#notmystarwars

Pls go

Not until like a week before I go see it and even then I'm not expecting much

Has to be better than tfa though, they cannot fuck up more than that

...right?

I can't wait for the sticky thread warning people not to post spoilers like with TFA

I guess theres no hope for a duel bladed lightsaber for Rey

>Has to be better than tfa though, they cannot fuck up more than that
It's going to be just as big of a rehash as TFA but with more race mix cuckolding.

I'm excited to see the movie, but I hate the marketing hype of all movies. People shouldn't talk about movies and there should be bullshit like force friday. Things need to be more cold going into movies.

I groan every time somebody makes valid criticism of TFA but then ruins it by mentioning race mixing and The Joos, meaning I can't let my normie friends see the video because that's all they'll take away from it

*blocks ur path*

People still give a damn about Star Wars?

Damn.

Can't want for another round of going to the grocery store to get bombarded by "Star Wars" printed on everything in the store.

honestly? No.
I thought TFA was fine and Rogue One was actual dogshit.

I will give Last Jedi a chance because Johnson is an interesting choice - but if it sucks too then I'm done with DisneyWars

TFA made over 2 billion dollars

Rogue One (a spinoff) made over 1 billion

Yeah I think people care

>trying this hard to look disconnected from the mainstream

Come on now, this is just pathetic

You will never have Daisy Ridley. Why the fuck do you care if she has a pretend love story with a black character in a "made for children" space opera? You must be gay and wish it was a white guy.

>"YOU SHOULD LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S POPULAR IN THE MAINSTREAM"

Grow a spine, you fucking sheep. The last two SW movies were shit.

rey has a bruise on her forehead, wtf.

At what point did I chastise you for not liking Star Wars? I called you out for acting like you were surprised people still cared about SW when it's very obvious people still do you fucking dipshit.

I am expecting it to be better. But then again, I don't have a case of extreme autism.

Daisy is so cute it hurts...

I want Rey to be a more feminine lead character in The Last Jedi. I liked the tomboyish thing in TFA, but I feel like as a ln arc, if Ridley really owned her femininity as a strength, it could really play well. I'm not saying she has to be a love interest or have obvious sex appeal....I just like strong female characters in general because they don't get well written parts often. There is potential here and she's not a bad actress.

How exactly could be she be more feminine?

Less tomboyish I guess, she wasn't explicitly anything in TFA...just sort of a safe character.

What the hell are you even trying to say? Why are you incapable of actually expanding on the point you're making?

What are you having trouble with?

I don't remember a single thing about TFA. Although I think they designed it that way.

Seriously I'm trying my hardest to remember. I'm sure I saw it. Was it a real movie or do they just seep gas into the vents to guarantee you won't remember it.

I know for a fact I fell asleep at the end and woke up right at the credits. but surely there was a beginning

Just explain HOW she could be more feminine. Don't say "UHHHHHHH LESS TOMBOYISH????" That doesn't say anything, give me a real explanation. Is she going to be more whimsical? Less aggressive? What? Jesus christ you're a fucking moron.

>r u hype friendo xD

who actually gets excited for a movie? How can you be excited to watch a movie you've never seen?

>DURRRR DID THE MOVIE EVEN EXIST LMAO XDXDXDXD

Do people really think this is valid criticism? I remember a lot from the movie so maybe the issue is that I'm not an adhd riddled kid or a really old person who can't pay attention to movies of any kind.

Of course, TFA was a wonderful experience, a movie I love personally a whole lot, it's probably the best since A New Hope, which means The Last Jedi will probably be either as good as Empire or even better! Especially looking forward to seeing Rey again, she was so strong and badass, wonderful role model.

user are you really sure you saw it?

name 5 characters from the flick

I'm a moron because I have an opinion?

Fuck man, I don't even want to really expand my point anymore if you are this fucking angry. I felt that Rey wasn't a strobg female lead for most of TFA and would not have minded if her arc involved more with owning her sexuality and being both an aggressive independent, but not sacrificing fairer feminine qualities.

HASHTAG. NOT. MY. STAR. WARS.

>I'm a moron because I have an opinion

Not once did I say "you're a fucking moron because you want her more feminine" I said "you're a fucking moron because you can't say HOW you want her more feminine"

Christ you really are retarded. You're even repeating the same "I want her more feminine" without actually saying how she can be more feminine. I'm just chalking this up to you being the biggest idiot in this thread.

DELET

Posts women will never understand

What did she mean by this?

Is the interracial propaganda gone form this new one?

If not, I guess I'll sit it out too.

>the armpit meat

You need to calm down, you sound triggered as all fuck. I fail to see how I'm the dumb one here, you are being juvenile and asking for explicit examples while I'm talking broad stroke thematic changes, buckaroonie. I'm sure I coumd give you some examples despite the point being over-arching stylistic choices in how I see Rey written as a character. But you sound irrationally unpleasant.

You may very well be on the spectrum...

I literally fell asleep during the climax of TFA. I missed the only lightsaber fight in the movie.

I really didn't care I should have asked for my money back but I know my mom wouldn't want to leave early

I think none of you know what propaganda is.

>i-i-i-i'm not retarded y-y-oure the autistic one

shut up, woman

I lol'ed

>tfw I wish the nigger was the Jedi

Nice rebuttal, friendo. You just don't seem like you want a real discussion on film, here on the film and television board.
>jump to insults once you hear an opinion
>respond with reaction images
>run away
I know this is the mashed potatoes of shitposting but I actually had a real constructive opinion to offer about her character and you shat on it before we got going.

Not my problem, aspie.

Is that...Bane?

You're an idiot plain and simple. I'm done with you so don't bother replying because I'm leaving the thread and won't see what you post anyway. Guaranteed you're going to be a loser who replies anyway because you're autistic as hell and need to have the last word.

Ridley looks nice with her hair down.
Why Disney wants to force her hair up all the time is beyond me.

Pervasive media being used for the sake of population control and the spreading of a particular set of ideas and opinions.

And yes, that's exactly what this is.

>people beleive she's related to Qui Gon Jin because she has her hair down

Fuck I hate every single fan of this piece of shit franchise.

>y-you an idiot bye bye teehee
Right. What a waste of a few posts.

Do you hear yourself, bud? No. Star Wars is not propaganda. If you really believe this, you have a mental illness

I don't give a fuck about Daisy Ridley. The point is that it's social programming that's being seen by millions. On it's own it doesn't matter. But as part of a multi-faceted attack on our race, it's our potential extinction.

>this movie has an opinion on something
>IT MUST BE LE PROPAGANDA TO CONTROL DA POPULATION REEEEE!
You faggots vote

Nice arguments there. Good goy.

>Guaranteed you're going to be a loser who replies anyway because you're autistic as hell and need to have the last word.
your post contained NOTHING, why the fuck did you even bother posting yourself?

>be as good as TFA
End yourself retard

Wrong board "goy"

All mass media is propaganda used to control the population. If you can't see that then you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

By the sounds of things, it's a good thing you'll never have sex in your lifetime with anyone. Wouldn't want autism to spread to future generations.

>hispanic hero
>strong independant white woman who will end up dating/marrying the negro

don't tell me there's still a strong white male fanbase for this franchise? because abrahms ruined it completely for me

Finn first got poes jacket now has hans shirt

You guys actually believe all this nerd culture shit that keeps everyone a permanent manchild is natural?

Ask yourself why a terrible movie series like star wars makes so much money. It doesn't make any sense.

>SOCIAL PROGRAMMING
>ATTACK ON MUH RACE
>EXTINCTION
>REEEEE
Is it dare I say, a white genocide?

>denying the objective truth that Hollywood brainwashes the world population

If you don't believe that movies can be used for population control, it's your vote the world should be worried about.

Most other white males aren't as pissy as you. I suggest HRT so you can be more at home with your flaring emotions.

Sorry I can't play 10th dimensional chess as good as you. You must just be 2awoke5me then.

If you're so brainwashed that you doubt the existence of the white genocide even when they are SO overt with it then you are lost.

>Ask yourself why a terrible movie series like star wars makes so much money.
A mixture of nostalgia, brand recognition and the movie being decent? Gee...

Occam's Razor really tickles my noggin.

Gee whiz, this doesn't look like a misinformation attempt at all.

Them tinfoil hats, amitire. There's no way an entire multi-billion industry with a global reach can be used to insinuate ideas in the masses.

Better watch out anonsan, your tinfoil hat is falling off.

I'm sure there will be a citation then?

>mfw this is his only "argument"

>movie being decent
>people actually believe this

Yes I am actually a disinformation agent to discredit the truth behind a space opera for kiddies and manlets. You caught me.

>movie being decent
But they aren't user. If you think star wars is remotely decent you've already been brainwashed.

>that image
Nice "argument" you have there.

>movie made 2 billion dollars
>movie "wasn't decent"
So either there was a global conspiracy to brainwash the universe and force people to rewatch a film and but dvds, or....or....people liked it?

Lol what a fucking loser

It's almost as if people have different tastes in movies than you? Huh. Must be a conspiracy to murder the white race. Only reasonable explanation.

Those two are not mutually exclusive.

You sound like the loser my man

I believe that any individual who "enjoys" a piece of media is an individual who has been manipulated. Entertainment is a pacifier. A means of control.

With long hair and probably airbrushed to fuck she looks decent.

I wish the pilot would just die though. He's a third wheel in a way that just wasn't in the original movies. They even fit in a fourth "main character" and two comic relief companions, and none of it felt forced.
Nu-Star Wars can barely fit in two characters with stories that have less going on in them than was established for the main characters of the prequels in the first of those.

Correct.
If I know the video you're talking about, that guy was pretty much setting out to do the anti-RLM, and he succeeded, insofar as he stuck to the movie as is and didn't throw in Sup Forums spergery.

A good channel to show to normies though is JarJar Abrams, it's just short clips of retarded moments from interviews with the makers of the new films, and it's got moments almost as funny as the memeable Lucas lines from the RLM reviews.

Mark Hamill is also a one-man source of trenchant criticism of the new Star Wars (and the new hipster audience), though he's too nice a guy to spew bile on the actors he respects, and the younger ones.
Some of the things he says about Disney and Kennedy are white-hot though.

To a degree, a movie has to be some measure of good to do as well as Star Wars did. Brand recognition alone doesn't resell tickets.

i want to talk about how the government are obviously brainwashing white women to have sex with black men. can we talk about that instead?

>I don't enjoy anything for fear of mind control
Then I don't buddy, you may just have a mental illness? No balanced person lives like that. Honestly, just go get help.

>Entertainment is a pacifier. A means of control.
Entertainment is entertaining. A means of entertainment.

I left my straight jacket at home.

After seeing TFA, I'll never get hyped for a Star Wars film again.

Personal entertainment is just that. Mass entertainment is a form of control. Just bread and circuses.

Rey looks like Qui-Gon... and also kinda hot, not like some xenomorph from TFA.

I wonder what happens to a person like you to get this schizoid about a space opera fantasy film?