Should America Take The Baja Peninsula?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Trist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Fantastic idea, actually.

Why, personally I'm not sure how useful that land would be and the repercussions of trying to annex the land wouldn't justify any reward.

We should have after the Mexican American War. Still don't understand why we didn't/

Yes it would be our second Florida, and our border would be shorter.

Why not take rich Oil fields in Veracruz Literally 90 percent of their oil industry is in Eastern Mexico.

it would be the same you dingus

Why did that manifest destiny thing stop at the western coast? Why not take it all?

I always thought that was California

The United States needs to annex all of Mexico, plus Guatemala. Turn it all into territories, then start cleaning them up one by one and making them apply for Statehood.

In about 30 years the U.S. has a small, easily defensible border along El Salvador & Honduras, Belize can fucking deal with it, and we own all the Gulf of Mexico, uncontested.

We've just got to stop trying to do all this shit politically correct and in wimpy half-measures.

The northern most Territories could have some parts annexed to bordering States.

California doesn't really need to be larger, but annexing the Baja to it makes sense since California has the money and the regulations to take it over and manage it so it doesn't become an environmental rape zone.

The northern portions of Sonora & Chihuahua (about 25% or so) could be annexed to Arizona & New Mexico respectively.

Texas is fuckton huge already and really doesn't need any additional territory, but it's still an option to try and clean up at least some of that shit right over the border.

Probably merge a couple of the smaller Territories for easier macromanagement and statehood issues. In the end we end up with approximately 70 or so States in the United States.

We can even leave Mexico City as a regional capital.

I know a lot of Sup Forums will think this is retarded, but really think it through for a bit. It makes shit loads of sense to secure all that territory and prevent it from becoming a failed, collapsed country on our south border. There are obvious downsides, but we're going to be pouring incredible amounts of money into Mexico already. We might as well own it and control it for that price.

Most of Mexico would help us do it just to clean the shithole up. Just needs some creative marketing.

Also, fucking Puerto Rico. Include them in that project and tell those fuckers they are a State now and fucking live up to the responsibility.

fuck off ,you already took enough
better worry about keeping your clay
the reconquista is coming , like it or not you cuck

>We want it
>We take it
Are you sure you're even American bro?

Why the fuck are there so many Mexicans in the USA?

Open border.

>it would be the same you dingus
The border would be the same?

Fuck Germany are you even trying?

7 decades of politicians failing to protect the border

We should take it as long as we can do scorched earth from Tiajuana to Ensenada (and Mexicali) before taking it over.

WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME THE JEWS FOUGHT A WAR OVER A USELESS STRIP OF DESERT

Ayyy

Between the Mexicans and the Blacks, looks like you guys are well on the path to a South Africa level country.

Good luck though.

Baja Peninsula and florida would be like tiny legs and Texas looks like an udder. Hhhmmmmm

Fuck off niggers.

yeah, never understood why mexico was allowed to be a thing, just another case of white mercy I guess.

We need to start finishing off enemies.

>mexican
>not niggers

I explained this in the last Baja thread, but the reason America does not own the Baja is because of this guy, Nicholas Trist:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Trist

He was who President Polk put in charge of negotiating the land purchase with Mexico after the war. Polk sent him to Mexico with specific instructions to include the Baja in the deal, but he failed completely. Polk fired him for being a fuck up.

> Trist's negotiation was controversial among expansionist Democrats since he had ignored Polk's instructions and settled on a smaller cession of Mexican territory than many expansionists wanted and felt he could have obtained. A part of this instruction was to specifically include Baja California. However, as part of the negotiations, Trist drew the line directly West from Yuma to Tijuana/San Diego instead of from Yuma south to the Gulf of California, which left all of Baja California, though almost separate from, a part of Mexico. Polk was furious. Travel time for renegotiation was a month each way. Polk had no treaty during his Presidency at the time. He reluctantly approved. Trist later commented on the treaty:

>"My feeling of shame as an American was far stronger than the Mexicans' could be".

>Upon return to Washington, however, Trist was immediately fired for his insubordination, and his expenses since the time of the recall order were not paid.

Strange how a single man's incompetence can have such lasting consequences.,

No way fuck that. Why do all you idiots want to kick out all the beaners but at the same time you want to annex their shitty crime ridden country?

Land you fucking retard. When they're gone it's not shitty and crime ridden anymore.

Mexico should take the upper

Give it to Catalonia

We have too many Mexicans already.

Why not just annex Mexico and deport all Mexicans to Guatemala? They you won't even need to build the wall, since there's one between Mexico and Guatemala already.

And youll have illegals crossing from the mainland in boats along the entire length.

Yes

The US has more land than it needs.

I saw we just give California to the wetbacks... Nothing of value would be lost

They vote democrat

I didn't know they had internet there

Your flag looks like a bit of Battenburg cake.

Aren't all the high tech companies based in California?

Rather than just deporting all of the illegals we should trade Citizenships for Land with the Mexican government.

I say we keep it 'til the San Andreas fault completely destroys the west coast, then we can use the Rocky Mountains to keep them all in that hellish wasteland until they all die out.

We're not Haiti. We have 4G LTE for phones and up to 100 megs for home internet.

Moat monster

At the time tourism wasn't huge, and the only economic value to Baja California is tourism.

>forcefully take them over
>reestablish them as territories
>forcing them apply for statehood
>redrawing borders for the pure reason of fuck logic
>entirely ignore the economic and administrative hell this would cause for people

Why do people hate Americans again?

I like this idea

Now that the North American Union is confirmed for being in the world, I'm sure the flooding of illegals for decades was deliberate. White USA would never surrender any kind of sovereignty, especially in a union with spics. Now that we have a considerable Mexican population and counting, there's actually a chance for the union. Think of it as an act to soften the blow.

Basically they have to go back

>do people hate Americans

because they hoot like gibons and invade sandy countries

Exactly, the populations have to become quite similar.
I bet they thouhgt some sians blacks and whites would go to mexico
Mexico is too homogeneus to accept that, they have to enrich them or they won't accept to be taken over.

>confirmed for being in the world
in the works*

Jesus christ germans are stupid as hell

Fuck off gringo,takes your shitty people from there

Shut up, leaf. Also, fuck off niggers.