twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ya got me

#bab5>ds9

fuck you

Does DS9 ever get good?

nah, fuck you leather head

yeah, like next gen it just takes a while to get gud

F U C K

I've never watched this series tbqh familams.

Looks really low budget

no, i never watched bablyon 5 when i was a kid. i wish i did cause i got into sci fi shortly after and watched tng, then farscape. should i try it, does it still hold up?

If this jewish board let me post webms with sound this thread would be ten times better

Meanwhile have fun crying

youtube.com/watch?v=w6YWWCWxI-8

Isn't it strange, G'Kar? When we first met, I had no power and all the choices I could wish to make. Now I have all the power I could ever want, and no choices at all. No choices at all.

;________;

It's fucking great if you like scifi, I never felt like I could be watching something better when I was seeing it for the first time

My favorite character from this show. Absolutely wonderfully written and acted.

It really depends if you can get past the CGI. At the time, it was insanely good. All done on an amiga. It's really only the first two seasons that show how much it's aged.

The story still holds up, in my opinion it's one of the greatest sci-fi shows of all time.

People will tell you to skip season 1. Don't do this! Season one sets a precedent for the station's day to day activities when there isn't a galaxy ending crisis around every corner, plus it is chalk filled with references, plot points and whispers at the things to come. I promise you, you will regret not having watched it by the time seasons 3-4 come along.

Give it a go user, and don't fret too much over the CGI. You can skip the pilot movie though.

>Looks really low budget
It is, although its aesthetics are part of its charm. For better or for worse, it looks unique, no show could look like this today. Its CGIs were made with fucking Amigas. The actors are pretty mediocre except for a couple exceptions. But the writing is really stellar, there's a wholesome warmth to it all, and the cast seems to have fun, the sets are quite comfy.

Vir is best character

>“I had never heard of Babylon 5. I go into the audition and there are 10 guys sitting around the room with their hair up like Patti LaBelle. So I’m sitting there looking at them…they knew something that I didn’t, and I was petrified. So I’m going, ‘Hell, I’ve gotta put my hair up.’ So I went to the men’s room and took out my pocket comb, and I’m trying to put my hair up. It’s not standing up, so I’m putting water on it, trying to make a peak, and that’s not working. So I go to the soap dispenser and I put soap on it. The soap gets in my eye, my eye is tearing, I’ve got hair that looks horrible, and they call my name to come in.

>So I go into the audition and I say, ‘Before I start the audition I just want to let you know I—I didn’t know anything about the hair. I went into the bathroom and put soap on it and I got soap in my eye,’ and they say, ‘Oh my God, it’s Vir.’

I fucking love stories like this, from behind the scenes.

Apparently Bruce Boxleitner, during the first few times on the set would mess up during takes by answering his link "Sinclair here, go."

This show is truly based.

>Andreas Katsulas
>Richard Biggs
>Michael O'Hare
>Jeff Conaway
>Tim Choate
>Jerry Doyle

And many more

The B5 RIP list is quite impressive

kek, hope that's true

I've never heard the character speak before, don't even know who he is, but I read it in his voice.

>chalk filled