wtf i love tea and curry now?!?

Yes, perfect Europe

YeSsYS.

Meu sonho è um mundo Português

But we're forgetting here Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

British France ● Amazing Surrenders ● Welcome to Paris ● HD ● #RESPECT

pls come to besitktas

Is that near Sofiashire?

Your solution to fixing Europe is to have cctv cameras everywhere and throwing a blind eye to sexual abuse due to political correctness?

wtf? i just fixed europe!

This is the only correct map. For expedience, I've only labelled the major repairs

Fuck off kike

thats actually pretty good

>British France

lmao, last time, it didn't work so well... :^)

Don't ever dare setting your dirty Portuguese feet in my city. The Canary Islands will remain the last bastion of the Kingdom of Spain in case of an invasion.

t. Canarian in Germany

Good post

I'm already putting my seed in a girl from there lad.

>greater san marino

angos are subhumans

Unironically had two female school friends who dated Portuguese guys they met abroad for some time. Also know many cases of Spaniards putting their seed into Portuguese """women""".
Nothing wrong with it if you ask me, I'm currently putting mine into a Polish girl I've met here. Let us all Europeans racemix!

Fuck off, we don't want Moldova anymore. The worst thing russians could do to us would be to point their guns towards us and force us to reunite with them.

Oh, you're the interpals m8?
I'm not actually putting my seed in her. I just talk with her but she has studies now. Only last week I knew that she browsed Sup Forums

this alt universe is one where moldova was never separated from romania

I am.
I study here in Germany and funnily met this polish girl who studies in the same city on interpals. Have been feeding her with my seed for the past year and even went to a trip to her country with her last week after exams. Now things are getting serious and I'm getting kinda scared since I don't have strong feelings towards her for some reason.
I think I still miss my French interpals qt, my first ever heartbreak which lead me to a severe depression for half a year. Even if we lived 3h away on train from each other, LDR are in my experience impossible on the middle and long run... jealousy being the main factor.
Beware meu amigo, the feelings ride is a beautiful one but it can truly kill you deep inside.

#RESPECT - #MUSLIM - COME TO PAKISTAN

Ideal would have been to have never united with the other romanian states at that time. That's because this region is kept in poverty on purpose, they never make any investments whatsoever.