Redpill me on patton osawlt

redpill me on patton osawlt

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StephenKing/status/832045993696845824
vulture.com/2017/02/patton-oswalt-reveals-wifes-cause-of-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stephen King hates him now
twitter.com/StephenKing/status/832045993696845824

He's a freedom-hating Marxist who murdered his wife.

>Le Social Justice Nerd Manboy

iv meet him in person before he's a little over 5' no fucking 5'3

my grandmas 5'3-5'4 and i know she's bigger then him

she shit too desu

His career is fading and he is becoming irrelevant so he has devoted his entire life to making snarky Trump tweets because it is an easy way to maintain popularity

He klled his wife

I thought that the "he killed his wife" shit was just a dumb meme, but it's actually kind of plausible.

I'm 5'4 and I'm shorter than than 95% of men I meet and half of all women

5'0" is danny devito troll height

I hought that the "jet fuel cant melt steel beams" shit was just a dumb meme, but it's actually kind of plausible.

trump had her killed as payback for him making jokes on twitter though

isis plant

What is the context of this tweet?

i'm getting fewer height comments than i expected
neck yourself turbomanlet

This is all you need to know about Oswalt

I thought "I can't believe it's not butter" was just a dumb meme, but that, too, is actually kind of plausible.

he was the little annoying fat manlet character in king of queens, i have no idea why he is still being talked about

I was going to make a joke about him only being half a person but then i realized he's enough of a fat cunt to count as a whole one

Has been unbearable after he starred in that Pixar movie with the rat. I actually liked to enjoy him before that.

It's pretty crazy to think all the shit his wife was on at the same time: Adderall, Xanax and Fentanyl (some other opioids)

vulture.com/2017/02/patton-oswalt-reveals-wifes-cause-of-death.html

I loved Patton in Space Cop

because he's a good comic. but he's still a fat manlet. y not both?

i dont get twitter, and i scrolled trying to figure out what this meant and i couldnt. i must be retarded can someone give me the rundown on why steve king would hate oswalt?

y the fuck would you retweet that if you're not the biggest fucking coward man-child in the world? he won't be the one fuckin' fighting them off... ass.

I don't think he meant it as a slam.

thats how it looked to me also, i just dont tweet and the format was odd, like reading one of those japanese comic books

>tfw 5"11
Being barely a manlet is literally the only reason I haven't killed myself yet

>not realizing youre just as bad as the right wingers who cried out NIGGER and wanted to lynch obama

>blockages, combined with the medications Adderall, Xanax and the pain medication Fentanyl were responsible for taking McNamara’s life at age 46.

This is the moment I realized there's something dark about the life Patton is living. Fentanyl alone will fuck you up but to mix it into a cocktail of pills, I find it hard to believe you aren't trying to kill yourself.

He's a small guy

Why should I care about the opinions of Stephen "Trump is the last stand of evil white men" King? Fuck that loathsome cunt desu.

I liked him a lot before his wife died and he became insufferable. I figured he would sink into depression and just kind of disappear, not become a twitter warrior. He made a joke when Obama took office, how Bush made it really easy to be a comedy writer, because everything he did could be mocked and criticized. He seems to be doubling down on that same school of thought.