Is Gotham worth watching?

Is Gotham worth watching?

Please Redpill me on this show, i've watched only 2 episodes, and being honestly the show entertains me but in some aspects the show falls in the stereotype wagon. A loose canon partner, a honorable hero, etc.

Also the romance between Gordon and his wife, its cringy, and holy shit there is a lot of jews in the show, specially that kid that plays Bruce wayne.

So what do you think guys, Do you like the show or is just another cringe jew fest?

>muh redpill

go back

>cringe jew fest
lol I was about to give you an actual answer too. Dumb kid. Thread hidden

season 1 = pretty good
season 2 = really good
season 3 = shit

lol no

Sorry for triggering you guys, it was just and expression, i don't have anything against jews, but you got to admit it, the fucking kid that plays Bruce wayne, holy shit just look at it.

Care to explain more?

Yes it has good waifus.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Not posting the top tier alienfu

Season one: not bad
Season two: pretty good
Season three: still pretty good

There I fixed it.

Is Jerome a good addition to the show, or its just a shitty chaotic evil wacky character?

i personally liked him, which came as a surprise to me.

This sat on my drive for months. Went to delete it, then decided to watch it and actually enjoyed the shit out of it. the neo-noir visuals really do it for me too.

He's the best incarnation of Bruce Wayne to date. Don't let the right-wing Sup Forums mindset of this site get in the way of enjoying the show or its actors.
To answer your question though, the show challenges the stereotypes it sets up in the first episodes. You might not believe it now but Barbara becomes one of the show's best characters, and not necessarily in the way you'd expect.

It's shit

Post more.

Thanks user, you really got a point there
I will continue watching the show, i like the noir theme and i enjoy the Batman fanfic lore, thanks for your time guys!

I want to fill her alien belly with my shitty genes

watch it, even if only to masturbate to the god tier lighting.

its the anachronisms that really make gotham

Besides everything about him is wrong and doesn't follow the comics at all.

Well i kind of dubt that the show want to follow the comics, i see the story and his arcs as a spin-off story, or as a fanfic really

So do I.

Yeah... the show has some moments that makes you cringe...

>MARCO
>POLO

He's actually decent but not enough to unsee his weak whiny Manhattan-Jew-boy-complaining-about-not-enough-sprinkles-on-his-bar-mitzvah-cupcakes vibe...

I have permanent facial creases from cringing to that actor.

>Hey Look.. I Can Do All Of The Joker Tropes: The Character

He was pretty shit, desu..

kek

ayyy

Bruno Heller is one of my fav TV writers.
Rome is costume-kino and Mentalist is crime-kino.
I was so excited for Gotham but it didn't quite deliver.

Dem lips

Awful cop/mafia show. But the prequel show about Gordon's childhood is surely gonna be great.

>Is Gotham worth watching?

If you like the Batman universe, it's pretty good.

Jada Pinkett Smith is absolutely unbearable and made me stop watching this series. Does it get better?

I like it.

I don't even like batman. Maybe that's why I like it.

This was the best character. SHould not have died.

Will hopefully come back as bane since they called him a big guy and a hot head.

same here.

She dies when season 1 ends.

needs an erotic but tasteful scene where selina kyle strips down to her panties and then dons a latex catsuit

It's a very entertaining show, because it's a good comic adaptation: lore-friendly, fun, weird, doesn't take itself too seriously, great atmosphere, campy.

Second half of season 1 is good, season 2 is very good, season 3 had a bumpy start but is good now. Also Camren's ass is god tier now.

DAMN IT GAWRDIN

i bet camcam would be willing