Was there not a thread about this?

ttorney General Loretta Lynch acknowledged Friday that her meeting with Bill Clinton while his wife is under federal investigation "cast a shadow" on the public's perception of a case playing heavily into the presidential campaign.

Bill Clinton met with the Attorney General in charge of calling the shot on whether or not to indict Hillary for half an hour off-the-record.

archive.is/lQBHp

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was undoubtedly a thread. Clinton is looking pretty fucked right now based on the backlash, Lynch's statement about accepting FBI recommendation, and FBI response to the situation.

Oh, okay. I changed home boards, so I don't visit Sup Forums as often. I'll check archives.

Bumping because we somehow don't have a sticky on this.

I suspect that Loretta Lynch did this to absolve herself from responsibility so when there is inevitably a decision of prosecution, she is not held between the crossfire of obama vs the fbi. She'll deal with some fire now, but she won't crumble to pieces when it all comes out. She knew exactly what she was doing. It's even possible she had a spike of conscience when Bill came to her offering her whatever she wanted if she would comply, and eventually staged this meeting.

>Lynch doing her job.

Hillary is literally going to get away with treason and tip the scales fully into the US being irredeemably complacent unless we make a shitshow out of this meeting.

there is a shitshow, she's said she's going to accept the fbi recommendation now no matter what. She's absolving herself from the wrath of Obama. the last thing he wants is her to be charged, obviously. Don't be so naive. Lynch's job description is "suck Obama dick". This gets her out of that position, and might actually be a positive thing for the destruction of hillary clinton. did you even read what i fucking said?

nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html

seriously, read the god damned news.

>Bumping because we somehow don't have a sticky on this.

for someone who has a different "home board" than Sup Forums, you seem to be taking charge for what reason exactly?

A nigger with a conscience? That's a bit outside the realm of the possible isn't it?

the clinton's are going to kill her either way now
she'll fuck them over before she dies

We had several threads on it, we all know its bullshit. I am wagering that Clinton approached her for immunity in exchange for cooperation.

Secret meeting "accidentally" caught by media. Oops conflict of interest. I guess I can't be responsible for taking initiative on the indictment, and will agree with whatever FBI recommends.

>Literally I dindu nuffin. Waz good AG N Shieet. FBI's decision.

The bigger scandal, and the one we should be focusing on is the Clinton Foundation that apparently links most of the government to various scandals including selling top secret intel to foreign interests.

Bear in mind the FBI head, Comey, was in charge of the clinton Whitewater investigation and he did nothing. NOTHING.
He let the time allotment for the investigation run out.
Then he got promoted to FBI chief.

Saved that image last night... The shit is moving towards the can.

>The shit is moving towards the can.
what did he mean by this

I think the stress might be catching up with Bill these days.

He isn't looking so good.

Isn't she meeting the FBI today? Hillary, I mean