German companies relocate to Russia due to sanctions

>german companies erase jobs in germany
>relocate to russia and create new jobs

welt.de/wirtschaft/article156565666/So-tricksen-sich-deutsche-Konzerne-nach-Russland.html

Other urls found in this thread:

stratfor.com/image/brain-drain-sapping-russia-its-talent?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article
articles.latimes.com/2004/dec/29/world/fg-yukos29
theamericanconservative.com/articles/libertarians-and-putins-catastrophic-corruption/comment-page-1/
doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/russia
theverge.com/2014/1/31/5363990/how-putins-cronies-seized-control-over-russias-facebook-pavel-durov-vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this because Germany hasn't imported enough engineers and doctors from """""syria"""""

no its because the sanctions dont allow trade between germany and russia
german companies made deficits so they thought lets relocate to russia

this has been happening to slovenian companies that heavily rely on russian market as well
they aren't closing local production as of yet but do invest in russia much much more than domestically

I somehow doubt this will help Russia, the damage already has been done.

stratfor.com/image/brain-drain-sapping-russia-its-talent?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article

Good luck to them. Russia has a state (read: mafia) controlled private sector. They can take your business from you anytime.

all these german companies relocating to latvi-
oh wait nevermind

citation needed

who cares

proofs?

This is very interesting. Some fries maker also went to Russia for investing and creating a big factory so more Russians can eat and buy his fries. I hope we can drop the sanctions on both sides we are losing money because of the USA that started this.

seems like russia will have a big boom coming for them in the next decades
lots of europeans will probably relocate there

The case of VKontakte should be enough.

Russia is based as fuck.

it's attractive to do certain business there but for relocation of residence it's a far cry from the liberties we're enjoying here, especially so considering many of us in CE&EE don't live in multiculti shitholes

> i read it in social networks
> muh hostile takeover is mafia
bellingcat tier of "facts"

Yes USA has imposed much looser sanctions on Russia than any EU country. It's another scam as usual

Russia is the most corrupt place on Earth. Whoever pays the most will be able to shut down any operation with official help.

> migration
Yet a mid tier Russian city is larger than your entire country

Not really. Our politicum still tries to fight against the Jackson–Vanik amendment with catering to (((american senate))) wishes.

Finland lost lots of money because of the sanctions, lots of Fins relocating to Russia too

> I've never been outside Europe, the post

for example
articles.latimes.com/2004/dec/29/world/fg-yukos29

Ukraine is more corrupt, but yeah. Russian politicians steal A LOT OF FUCKING MONEY.
While they say: "HURR DURR EUROPE IS NO MORE MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE DEGENERACY", in reality their kids study at Oxfords and Harvards.
Same shit here.

Light red pot calling dar red kettle black exDee

Tbh Im surprised Merkel maintained those sanctions, expected them to be gone after like a year or even less

Where did you get that caricature from? I've seen similar ones with other countries, and I'd like to find the source.

This one is right
This one is rightish. It's not like you're gonna loose your business for sure, lel. It's like living in an area that gets flooded.

Fuck your individual examples and look at the scale of it. I don't even know what to call this form of "government".

theamericanconservative.com/articles/libertarians-and-putins-catastrophic-corruption/comment-page-1/

There was a big thread yesterday

Surprised too. But I guess they lift them after 2017. I doubt that Europe wants suffer Ukraine any further. It's pretty obvious now that all these people who died - died for nothing.
((((Politicians)))) keep stealing our money, nothing's changed.
Nationalism is on the rise, but what of it?

Kleptocracy would be fitting i guess

Some call it cleptocracy

> oligarchs buddys have stolen company, that he stole from people
> now (((he))) and his friend (((illarionov))) cries his lungs out about muh (((russian))) mafia
> in LA
Wew.

The most funky thing about this - he admitted himself, that he stole everything and robbed millions of average people, > but unlike other oligarchs I JUST started to follow the law and be useful for people and this is why they sue me.

Wow, dude, can you just look up the case before shitposting? That "hostile takeover" was a complete disaster and if not for Putin losing his shit over that anarchist Neo-wannabe fucking him over in every turn, The VK would be still in the hands of its founder.

what do ordinary ukies think of crimea? does the majority believe it'll be a part of UA once again or do they consider it a lost cause?

who didint steal from the russian state?. they are all crooked and no one of them should have the right to judge the other. they belong all in prison.

Yukos is a very bad example m8. Khodorkovsky is literaly illuminati.

you have no argument here, your country has a export bilanz of over freaking 8% (!) and yet noting of that überschuss comes into your individual pockets

doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/russia

They have problems but situation is leaps and bounds better than it was in 2010 or earlier.

>theamericanconservative.com/articles/libertarians-and-putins-catastrophic-corruption/comment-page-1/
> Ron Paul defends Putin, writing that there was no proof that Russian missiles shot down Malaysia’s Flight 17 over Ukraine.
I thought this article is supposed to describe some corruption, not literally pushing bellingcat """facts""".

People stopped caring. Let the fags suffer.
Can't blame them though. Ukraine is a shitty coutry to be a part of. Now they have no lights, no money, no salaries, no business. But hey - PUTIN STONK, right :D

>russia profits from sanctions, more employment, more investments

The sanctions against russia Obongo forced upon the EU are just part of a trade war against germans. The VW, Deutsche Bank lawsuits in the USA that almost bancrupted the companies are part of a trade war too.

So is the newest lawsuit against Bosch.

USA wants to permanently disable a potential axis Germany-Russia - the only superpower that could threaten their unilateral world domination - by destroying Germany.

www.pi-news.net/2016/07/will-amerika-uns-kaputtmachen

please, for the love of God, you don't believe this shit, do you?

Well let's hope I wish we could have better ties with Russia
We've always been scammed by the US when it is about international politics

After all these "free trade" shit, sanctions would be eternal.
This is the only way they can preserve their dominance over natural selection.

why? he is saying the truth

Olya pls. Take your 15 roubles and leave.

this is some eternal anglo shit

Wait, we have sanctions against Russia ? Why ?

>whataboutism

Are you gonna say something legit or just keep on shitposting without facts

Because Ukraine.

> no one of them should have the right to judge the other
Sure. And this is why Russians should pay him reparations the size of the wealth he stole.

Ficki 8 logic, germ.

I love this grill.

(no ban plox)

Dude, this is fucking retarded. I can't explain via the net. Just visit Russia, visit Eastern Europe and see for yourself. There is no Axis with Germany/Russia.
People are fucking poor and desperate.

most european companies just export to Russia via belaroussia anyway, the sanctions are just PR tantrums

VW is shit and deserves everything coming at it. DB is equally shit and deserves to make your country pop in that imaginary money that they stand on top of.

Are you also implying we don't create lawsuits against Google and whatnot ? I mean we're literally champions at that. They deserve it too.

Stop pretending, your "Deutsche Qualität" and other meme "germans are superior" never existed. You're rushing to your fall and oh boy am I laughin.

Learn the hardware, manya.

I believe ever-increasing authoritarianism in russia will bite them in the ass someday, they will be able to continue playing the muh rodina and external enemy card for a while but people losing their livelihoods over it will make status quo impossible to maintain without a significant change; I hope for the world's sake they don't balkanize and their nuclear arsenal is put in jeopardy

still mad u lose so much

Dude, the only thing Russians can do is post: "WTF I HATE PUTIN HE IS A FAGGOT" in Vkontakte, that's it. What you said is irrelevant. Rich people rule Russia, all this "authoritarianism", "democracy", some other shit - it's non-sense here

Who gives a shit about Ukraine.

Top kek, you're gonna be going down with us dont you worry frenchfag. Kiss your liberte, egality, fraternite goodbye

In case you're a fucking kike: you'll get to enjoy your next Auschwitz when SHTF

IMF puts their GDP growth for 2017 at 1.7% and for 2018 at 2.5%. And that is if sanctions remain.

The worst is over.

The fact that so many european companies are relocating to russia is a sign that the country is going to boom economically in the coming decades

>Rich people rule [insert country name here]

And they're all pretty shit in general.

so the only question is, why aren't you relocating back ivan?

true. we are all in it

>anarchist Neo-wannabe
Dafuq you talk, nigger? He was an engineer, and here it means "he did not know shit about how the world outside of his engineering branch works".

He sold stocks @ he lost his company.

He also "stole" RBC (Ros-Business-Consulting) IM-programmers team by offering them better payment, from the money he recieved from selling VK. And they wrote Telegram messenger on the basis of now-deceased qip-IM.

At least he can learn on his mistakes.

Stop shitposting.

Keep dreaming. All that will happen is you'll go back to prehistoric times. Sure we'll suffer too because of Socgen but we have cash. And it's not exposed the same as DB. We'll need to protect your borders including with belgium this time. But we'll be ok do not worry.

Sorry ? We have more top companies than Germany. What do we lose and in what ? It's true we'd be better off without such a strong euro though, like Spain, Italy, ...

The French companies are unreliable on international level, as shown with the mistral deal

Well, here is a link if you are up to a major headache:
theverge.com/2014/1/31/5363990/how-putins-cronies-seized-control-over-russias-facebook-pavel-durov-vk

This shit feels like the misery I imagine crocodile users experience after their home-made drug wears off.

Thanks to whom ? Crybaby germans and burgers. We wanted to honor it. Meanwhile we sold nuclear subs, several big cruise ships (the biggest one in the world was recently delivered) and whatnot. We're also creating several foreign huge ass metro line (one was anounced a few days ago) etc. We're fine.

Lmao, your entire financial system, all banks, mass media, and politics are controlled by jews. You have political talkshows on french tv where 8 out of 10 people are jews.

You will be going down, dont you worry. And unlike the stupid french, the germans realized years ago that their nuclear power plants are sitting ducks for jewish nuclear terrorism.

Also, let's see if you can even keep your nuclear submarines. Looks like Hollande is ready to hand them over to the Jewropean Union.

The jews want to enslave France more than anyone.

I can only hope that they try to annex under their sole control our army without guarantees. This will make every normie oil the guillotines.

B8 tryhardin

The cause and the occasion. → Sanctions would be eternal. And there will be more and more with time, as EUSSR fails further without healthy competition. But it does not mean, that anybody would have the opportunity to overcompete their accumulated wealth.

There really is 2 ways now.

Libertarianism cover-up for ZOG or 1984.
Both ways democracy would be abandoned and people will be forced in different "hobbies" (like faggotry and feminism), where they wont compete for freedom to rule themselves. Even better, if people would fight each-other (like when their biggest threat - white heterosexuals, being bashed by any retarded fuck in the world).

It`s all about the security of their dominance. No matter, if it would be dominance over intergalactic civilization or over ooga booga cargo-cult.

>article says nothing about cutting jobs in Germany
Fucking Käskopp

I'm sure you've also heard of some so-called recovery after GFC, yet the majority of people affected by it are still waiting to experience said recovery, making any and all those numbers merely mental masturbation

the only way out is to be your own boss or start a successful well thought-out small business beyond the local market, wageslavery is a thing our parents did to raise themselves up

> Now they have no lights, no money, no salaries, no business. But hey - PUTIN STONK, right :D
Averge crimean earn 2.5x of averge ukranian.
The hell you talking about.

>I somehow doubt this will help Russia, the damage already has been done
This is retarded. You grab sources from stratfor, which is built upon the foundation of old retired pentagon man. Ontop of that, there's a failed mention of the amount of immigrants going towards Russia. Russia gained 5~10+ million people overnight.

Basically, Russia gained the population of 5~10 Latvias. It's absolutely mental trying to judge a country by population influxes.

A better indicator is the development of Russia's infrastructure--which i don't have. And I don't mean the HDI.

Hey Russians, if my life goes south here, and the United States remains cuckolded, how nice is Russia for a white man. Is it as corrupt as we are led to believe? Do you all believe everything is a CIA conspiracy? How do women view Americans?
Thanks!

>"how easy would it be for an American like me to cuck you"
rude bro

is there going to be a war between russia and europe?