When is he finally going to be exposed? Spee told we he would. You better not be lying to me, cunts

When is he finally going to be exposed? Spee told we he would. You better not be lying to me, cunts.

last season

When he plays against fc porto

he got all his exposing out the way last year

Only thing last season proved is that he cant make it in one season in the pl, he needed more time to get the team to the heights he wanted to. If he keeps dominating the pl this, /sp will gonna have to apologize

Didn't watch last season?

>buy all the best players
>win

I can do that too.

Whens the last time he won a relevant trophy?

>I can do that too
do it then

Lol what best players? A bunch of youngsters that could not cut it at the top level in a any league at the continent?

Last year he won the German domestic double

That's not Zidane

Guardiola has still a mediocre defense starting to become old

I still angry that they dropped points to Neverton. Walker incorrectly sent off and they still battered them with 10 men. Hope they go unbeaten anyway

>le bought the league
his best players are people who were there before he arrived.. only reason city spent so much is because they fully had to replace full backs and got overcharged to shit on the new ones

hes somehow made sterling actually useful.. john stones is actual first choice unironically.. his best player is someone who was there before he arrived

When he plays against Tottenham. Just like last year.

spee is always wrong

thisa
Offensive football that calls your mother a whore > possessive meme football

When FC Messi knocks City out 6:3 agg in the semifinals

this. tell me when Sup Forums was EVER right about anything

He will be, his main striker and “all time club top scorer” is from Sheffield, you can’t rely on anyone from that shithole

ah yes the genius with unlimited transfer budget and offside goals. truly amazing.

the whole board was right about >moyes at man u, but that was not exactly Soros tier prediction

>Gabriel Jesus still hasn't lost a game since he joined City

CHECKMATE ATHIESTS

He's been exposed as a chequebook manager though

Tottenham Home and Away

moyes wasn't that bad when you look at Van Laal

CL QFs was respectable as well

you shut your whore mouth

Who is he calling?

The hardest nigga in Canada.

Didnt he lost 4 0 and 5 0 against barça and madrid with bayern?