NFL dying

bruh look at this dude ohohoho wait till you see the ph- ooohuhuhu oh nononono ohohohuuuuuuuu.....
*weezes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD *weezes* HAHAHAHAHAAAAH LOOK AT HIS LIPS *weezes* HEHEEEEEEEE

>19% drop in viewership in 2 years
>it-it's because of all the sad NEATs watching 720p illegal streams
The absolute assgaped state of NFL fanboys

Good

Fuck the NFL, Fuck Trump and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

>actively opposes the largest employer of black millionaires in the world

smart decision

The NFL is just plain going downhill. Tackling continues to get worse, there are loads of mediocre quarterbacks, politics are taking over, and the refs sometimes seem to be either drunk or mentally disabled. I'm going to have a go at watching hockey this year.

this except I might try to get into cricket because apparently its the national sport

except hockey is next,since it has so much hitting as well.

Well, I'm running out of options then - cricket is only fun if you're there watching it live, and even then only because it's an excuse to drink for an entire day. Divegrass and F1 don't do it for me - what's left?

Hockey is fine. This season they've ramped up slashing penalties is all

> 19% drop in viewership in 2 years
> it-it's because of all the sad NEATs watching 720p illegal streams

Indeed, the Mainstream Media is desperately trying to blame it on everything other then the Kneelers.

“Its… its because of the Internet! Or it’s just... the general drop in cable tv subscriptions! Maybe... it’s because of all the concussions! Soccer is becoming more popular, you know!”

It is because of the internet you retards.

Such a shame. They had such a good thing going, but they did it entirely to themselves and have absolutely no one else to blame. Very, very dumb moves, so dumb you'd almost have to try to cause the NFL to fail, yet here we are.

Whats your team, Britfriend?

It's because the NFL has been putting out a dogshit product for half a decade but people kept tuning in because fantasy football was cool
Now fantasy football is lame and we are seeing the numbers drop hard

Guildford Flames, best team in the best county

How does London not have a team?

I'm gonna guess that all the brown people don't care for hockey

>college football shows all the games with a basic cable package
>their ratings haven't gone down

>blaming streams

literally 0.01% of the fanbase knows how to find a proper stream

Everything in Surrey may as well be London at this point

maybe it's finally time for them to rethink their retarded broadcast limitations?

not to mention basement neets are a minority and streaming is incredibly useless/cumbersome in any type of social setting involving more than 1 person. Then there's still a large portion of people that live in subrural-rural areas where it's not even viable because of internet connection. Then the biggest kicker like someone else mentioned is that tv ratings in college football are up, and this is even adding the competition of Fox Sports(which wasnt a big player in cfb until recently)

That's the point of the post
It is mocking the NFL fanboys who actually believe that

How much longer before they realize this isn't about racial injustice or taking a knee

This is about the fundamental JEWISH PROPAGANDA AND WASTE OF FUCKING TIME it is to watch a "game" where you literally see more replays than actual action over the course of 3 hours.

If I had nothing to do I would upload an NFL game with all commercials cut out, all replays cut out, and all useless panning around the sidelines cut out. It would be a 15 minute video of all plays back to back to enlighten people how much of a shit sport this is. You know I'd even go as far to say it's worse than basketball, yet another meaningless sport where you take turns making a basket for 50 minutes and only the final 10 possessions matter.

That was peak NFL. It was inflated by entirely too many normie casuals. They were turned off by the aggressiveness of the sport so they left the audience.

>Soccer is becoming more popular, you know!

Who would even watch the NFL if not for betting, fantasy and on Sundays?

Also most people who steam would not pay if streams weren't available. I simply wouldn't watch. It's like when musicians complain about lost revenue from torrents. I'm only listening because it's free, I wouldn't pay a cent for your album.

it's brutal to watch

powerplays are too important to give them out like candy on halloween

fighting will be banned within 10 years too

>It's because the NFL has been putting out a dogshit product for half a decade

I believe this is true.

It's not the kneeling that upsets people. The only people that would be truly upset by the kneeling could be the people that attend the games. For those watching on television, how many viewers actually stand up when the national anthem is played? Probably fewer than 5%. I would be surprised if most viewers use that time to go to the rest room or get something to eat or drink.

Meanwhile, the greedy owners and the equally greedy and vastly stupider players continue to do things to grub for money. The players in particular are utterly delusional taking offense at McNair's malapropism. I cannot think of any large corporation where the employees set policy over the management. Company has a dress code where you have to wear long-sleeved dress shirts and a tie? You do or you're fired. Fuck you and take your stupid ass and your dashiki back to the unemployment office.

The things that the NFL must do to improve viewers are things neither the player nor owners will likely agree to:

1. Eliminate free agency to ensure better team continuity and better play.

2. Have a revenue sharing program with the owners to guarantee the players a percentage of ticket sales and television revenue to ensure that the elimination of free agency doesn't result in some owners underpaying their players to make more profit.

3. Have far, far fewer commercials. The NFL should review what telecasts used to be like 20 years ago or so and recognize that that was about the maximum people can tolerate commercials.

4. Get rid of the watered down rule changes made since The Tuck.

5. Either force the players stand for the national anthem and show proper respect for the flag/republic; or stop draping the NFL in the flag and military to grub for more money.

6. Force the networks to either train their commentators to speak clearly, properly, and intelligently or hire new ones that can.

>It's not the kneeling that upsets people.
>The things that the NFL must do to improve viewers are things neither the player nor owners will likely agree to:

I can generally agree with all that but I think you're wrong to disregard the effect the Kneelers have had; they're the icing on the shitty cake that broke the camel's back.

And I'd also add;
7. the blatant rigging by the NFL to insure teams with large national tv audience advance thru the season.

Fans want to see their home team get an honest shot, we're tired of seeing a handful of teams like the Patriots and Packers make it to the playoff EVERY SEASON.

For me it's the utter disrespect the front office of NFL has for its dearest fans, I mean "most valuable customers", i.e. the old conservative white dudes, loyal since their childhood to their team. Lastly the NFL has been like fuck them, with skyrocketing tickets prices, relocations and finally spitting on the US flag

>the blatant rigging by the NFL to insure teams with large national tv audience advance thru the season.

In other words you want the NFL to start rigging games so your team has a shot?

the NFL just need a white Super Star at QB who isn't a gay (Rodgers), a cheater (Brady) or a known bible thumper (Wentz and Carr)

no Manning and Favre has hurt the league more than anything else, the NFL has lost it's ad pitchman/ face and JJ Watt when he can stay healthy isn't the focus of every play.

it's the NBA when MJ retired before LBJ hit the scene. the megastars were an obviously declining Shaq, who had issues with his game where he could be removed from large chunks of the game and Kobe who's probably the most polarizing player to ever live.

Jared Goff is that QB

>It's not the kneeling that upsets people

Despite every poll taken in the last year that has said exactly that

1 and 2 are trash suggestions

>paying Roger 50M a year for this

Is baseball good? After the Pats win their sixth and Brady retires as an all time GOAT, I'll need a new sport to watch.

How about get a fucking life
It's not too late

But league cut his legs off by moving the team. It'll be 10 years before the Rams are accepted in LA and even longer nation wide.

The Owners really fucked up everything. They turned the protests from some players to us vs them. The colluded to keep Collin out, now he's a martyr. They were lax on crime and drugs, which forced Goodell to hard, ignored CTE, ignored expanding the game out of the US, and are ignoring now changes to the college game that make so they're stuck with a bunch of players who can't play the pro game.

mosty right, but no one colluded to keep a former backup out

Fans don't care about CTE

>It's not too late

Yes they do.

Pretty much this. NFL tried marketing to numale white hipsters, but they're too busy watching MLS.

Baseball is great, just don't go into it expecting it to be action packed like basketball. It's very much a comfy sport.

the population grows every day... nfl ratings on the other hand...

>comfy
aka boring as shit

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

>they've fallen every week
>but not a single one of those is due to kneeling
reminder there are "people" on this board that think this is true

>>comfy
>aka boring as shit
How fucking new are you

Truth hurts don't it?
Fuck off plebbit

Don't tell me you have one of those moms who dont believe in medicating their children

Not as boring as niggerdrama

not a sport. now go to bed, gramps