Tomi ripping niggers' a new one

How can one girl be so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=rpPfFYEd7vs&feature=youtu.be

Niggers, BLM, BET, BLT, etc. all BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/kim-kane/dear-tomi-lahren-take-several-seats_b_10760446.html
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/no-evidence-of-racial-discrimination-in-criminal-justice-processing-results-from-the-national-longitudinal-study-of-adolescent-health.pdf
youtu.be/pMYRYKvAEaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My stomach hurts so fucking bad Sup Forums

Drink some Pepto, lad

>we will have equal rights in OUR country or we will have its function and ours restructured

What did he mean by this? Was that a threat?

I like her shoes. Very sexy.

100% bleached blonde hair... se actually has natural black hair.

Also, wtf is up with all her tattoos?

He meant that dindu nuffins will take no shit. Race wars when?

Get in there and like it.
It only needs like 500 likes to fix the ratio.

What tattoos...?

And I honestly don't care about fake tits or dyed hair. Makes no difference to my cock.

The doctor just called, you have the gay.

Well at least someone is calling out these ungrateful niggers.

Holy shit niggers on suicide watch

Police report suicides expected to exceed murder rate

I think I'm in love

Wow this chick is based as fuck, good to see that America isn't totally cucked.

the huffingtonpost doing what it does best.

huffingtonpost.com/kim-kane/dear-tomi-lahren-take-several-seats_b_10760446.html

You monkeys say this as if niggers watch the news anyway.

Holy fuck she's literally perfect.

>Jesse williams
>Black
lol

>all the whiiney dumb ass blacks in the comments
you can't make this shit up

>invention called whiteness

What did he mean by this

>das racisss!!!

FUCKING HELL

"Pretty sure the south was republican and the north was democratic"

Nigger wouldn't even be able to string a sentence together if it wasn't for the white genes that some coalburner graciously shared with him.

Proof Niggles suck...

I'm sick of these One-Drop Niggers talking about how they're so "oppressed". HOW? Don't give me some made up bullshit"unarmed" """""teen""""" sob story. The highest ranking officials of this country are blank. Senators, governors, mayors - you make millions of dollars dribbling balls and mumbling over drum tracks. You're overwhelmingly celebrated while your violence and sloth are excused and overlooked. If ANYTHING, you're given a free fucking ride because you're statistically TOO DUMB to make it on your own, and you prove this every day. You're adept at whining and playing the victim because without your imagined victim good, you have and are nothing. You have no proud history, you don't even know the name of your great-grandfathers, and you still blame the wrong people for that. Your position in life is because you're honestly too stupid to do or be anything else. But keep blaming white people for it because that's the only thing you've done long enough to be consistently good at doing.

t. Redpilled American with brown skin.

>those dislikes
Looks like she got ripped a new one

Prove that your are black.

>ywn have a based 14/88 qt wife like Tomi

Why live, bros?

Yeah, it's worldstar's YouTube, what do you expect?

Drop a like, help the ratio.

OONGAWA!!!

How's that?

>But then, you attempt to dismantle Jesse William’s speech by accusing him — and BET — of waging a “war on cops.” That accusation is dangerous for a country reeling from proven racially biased policing while living under a racially biased criminal justice structure

>>No evidence of racial discrimination in criminal justice processing: Results from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/no-evidence-of-racial-discrimination-in-criminal-justice-processing-results-from-the-national-longitudinal-study-of-adolescent-health.pdf

>I would destroy this dumb bitch privileged logic but i really dont feel like going back and worth with youtube racist
Blacks are so fucking dumb

Niggers aren't human

Sup Forums willing to go on a dislike raid, but liking a video on someone who actually deserves it? nah.. really are pussies desu.

I gave it a like and I rarely do that shit
I hate these uppity niggers

I'm in love. Will watch the Blaze all day every day from now on. Will only buy products from businesses that do business with The Blaze. Only in so far as this woman,this hero,remains on that channel.

Good goyim. Support Glenn Beck.

welcome to the club

She's on OAN you mo.

ty will check it out. Watched them a little bit while at parents home. They seem pretty c\based.

This is why nobody will have any mercy on you pieces of shit when we enslave you ass clowns. Lol you'll be thinking back to the days when you didn't all sleep together huddled in chains but instead sat in a chair all day and talked shit about my people regretting it until the day you die.

I do believe, yes. Chimps know Nigger Christmas is about to end! Instead of acting civilized the nigs will chimp out worse. The big change is the hundred of millions of honkies are about to correct this attitude of our African Chimps. They are too stupid to realize when they have had it so good.

Gravy train has left the station!

When they play the "race car" tell them;"go fish"!

Natives always get emotional around Watermelon harvest time. A nig can smell a melon from 300 meters.

You can't stop killing each other first

Autism speaks

we wuz da slave masters an shiet

She needs to chill out a bit IMO. She sounds whiny and not in control of her emotions like most women.

welcome to the club

> that's right were going to enslave you whiteys! We gonna get to be master over you then you'll know slavery, just like me! Cuz All black people is slaves still today!!!

Such victim hood, I know you feel it gives you rights to bash whites, but its not a civil right.

>EXTRACTING OUR CULTCHA

fuck off back to the hood with your nigger and ghetto ways

youtu.be/pMYRYKvAEaY

>Pretty sure the south was Republican and the north was democratic

Top kek

Hnnng, damn what a woman

If you do that you wont get welfare. Niggers are still slaves. Slaves cant own slaves. And besides we're all tax producing slaves.

>wiki-page: "Williams has stated that his mother is Swedish..."

black audience likes political anti-white speeches. but he needs to prove himself coz hes a swedish cuckchild and doesnt look black enough to be treated equally in his black community

>100% gay
please, this is an board of politics not /lgbt/ styling advice for women

#BlackCrimesMatter

Yes. yes they do.

Hi Tomi. Does it feel good to be able to say "niggers" behind a proxy and free of professional repercussion?