youtube.com/watch?v=5-SsbMz8h-8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505438521429.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pending investigation

How do I write my CV for McDonalds lads

Pack key

too early

Just say you like meeting new people

>mother from West Africa resorting to using food banks complains that the food available is not of her culture

Ahhh yes. It all makes sense now

haaretz.com/israel-news/culture/leisure/.premium-1.800436

tell them about how you grew up eating nothing but mcdonalds food and always wanted to work at mcdonalds and indeed hope to one day become a literal mcdonalds cheeseburger

Did you want to grow up to be a chip?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505362574653.webm

smoke about 10 a day now

fuck sake lol

*tries Lidl pizza once*

How about this? Shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.

jesus fuck wahey

youtube.com/watch?v=VX0Bu_klgvo

really got back into my post-hardcore rn

>that ending

Doing a screech

crisp actually, but they don't do them afaik

why do brits always have such shit taste

hes not british hes afghani

atrocious.

considering the song is 4 minutes 32 seconds and you've replied within 2 minutes, it's safe to say you didn't listen to it.

go back to afghanistan

Any Wright stuff man in?

lisicki tier

youtube.com/watch?v=7jpB4lEe1do

asking alexandria is bullshit. listen to real metal. you'll be less of a runt

If racism is supposed to be uncool and not exist anymore and people only do it as an epic troll when the sjws go to far or in reaction to something else, then why is there so many dislikes and racist comments on the video about Seren Williams and Reddit having a baby?
It was even worse yesterday. The ratio was far more to dislike and the racist comments seemed to be in the majority.
If this isn't proof that black people face racism I don't know what is.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7jpB4lEe1do

>asking alexandria is bullshit. listen to real metal. you'll be less of a runt

my cock's massive lol

lisicki is a welsh lanklet afghan immigrant called haider

here's an old one

youtube.com/watch?v=5-SsbMz8h-8

Hate Britain, communist Russia hellhole

people are unironically more racist these days because of SJWs. the only way to end racism is to ignore race, and the left obsesses over it

I've suspected he's not ethnically Welsh for a while. He sounds foreign as fuck in his vocaroo, doesn't sound Welsh at all

You know, I've spent ten months detoxifying /brit/ threads. It's a bit like renovating an old, old, house, yeah? You can take out a sexist beam here, a callous window there, replace the odd homophobic roof tile - but after a while you recognise this renovation is doomed; because the foundations are built on what I can only describe as a solid bed of cunts

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505438521429.webm

What? It has 20k likes and 4k dislikes that's hardly massive

SJWs isn't causing racism, proximity to nonwhites is what's doing that

SCREECHING

If we're not born with racism, then from who did the first racist learn it from?

maybe in yurup but not here in the states. race relations haven't changed much here since the pre-internet days

yeah, good job we're not in the British general or anything that'd be quite embarrassing for you

want a hot japanese cat gf (animal not cosplay)

>muhammad ahmed islamabad was known to anti terrorism police for seven years prior to the attack
>he was on all the watch lists
>he was featured in several documentaries on terrorism
>he wrote six best selling novels detailing the plans for his attack
>he gave a handwritten note to the police, accompanied with a confession tape to metropolitan police twenty minutes before the attack
>all on a live stream on the internet
>chief inspector dave davidson says "we're doing everything we can to find out of the attack was preventable"
>meanwhile, the police remind and encourage people to report potential resulting hate crimes
>"be aware we will prosecute to the full extent of the law where racism is involved"
>"we simply wont tolerate nasty words"
>One man was detained indefinately after a mob of people beat him to within an inch of his life for muttering "bloody muslims" in the wake of the attack
>his twitter was closed after numerous public death threats.

he was referring to a video of two yanks having a kid though

Wow very good rorke that just have taken a long time to write up! We all know your games though, and it's not going to work.

Terror on the rise

*evolves into a rorke*
woah

Gas the civil service, good government now

wow im a racist now

takbir ya fuckin boong cunt

Hi, rasheed. You dumb london paki. Hey, didn't I see you with a Lidl bag earlier?

The unironic racism is really pretty disgusting

pakis
shitposter

howling at the rorke who doesn't know what a novel is.

This is fucking retarded. In its entirety.

The terrorist is retarded, because he's a terrorist. What exactly did he accomplish, except for instilling general paranoia into people? If history is anything to go by, paranoia leads to stupid decisons. Oh, and he botched the bomb. Retard.

The news commenters are retarded, because for the last 4 years or so, they kept saying the same stuff every time a terrorist attack happened. I'm completely desensitised to terror at this point. So let's paint our facebook pages in British flags and carry on...

The right wing are retarded, because they are going to push Orwellian measures on the general public to "Prevent terrorism". Come on. There's like 20 cameras per square inch in the subway already. Did it help? That said, something should definitely be done. Let's start with increasing MI5 budget - those chaps are doing a fine job. It just so happens that every once a while one of the dozens of terror plots underway succeeds. Not their fault.

The public are retarded, as they will inevitably blame muslims. Especially the working class ones. Granted, the Quran has some bad ideas in it, but don't all holy books have them? Don't all people have them from time to time? And hell, even if there is a correlation between islam and terrorism, the problem is not the religion itself, it's the way it's practiced. Even though I think islam is in a desperate need of reformation, it's not inherently bad, for fuck's sake. And muslims can be wonderful people - just as the rest of us.

And I'm retarded for even commenting on it. What will it matter.

Fuck this.

>The unironic racism is really pretty disgusting

Do not like Islam me

rasheed defence force out in all its glory on /brit/ today

hate our police bunch of useless wankers

howling at the paki who doesn't know what satire is

i don't remember people being so racist 10-15 years ago

The unironic appeasement of third world savagery by left wingers is really pretty disgusting

>go to work
>have your face burnt off in a terrorist attack
ah yes, THIS must be the famous London Experience I've heard so much about

this but unironically

muzzies need gotten rid of

could've stopped at >go to work and it'd be more than your lazy northern arse will ever experience

Just as a matter of pure statistics...

How many explosions in villages and such in Afganistan and Syria caused by US in the interval since last terrorist attack on our soil?

They must be so happy

the real redpill:
all the ISIS attacks in the UK have been flasle flags by the CIA to prop up Donald Trumps failing government

get the london look
*throws acid in your face*

not enough

>could've stopped at >go to work and it'd be more than your lazy northern arse will ever experience

I don't remember so many pakis and paki terrorist attacks 10-15 years ago

>going to London on Tuesday

deport all mudslimes

One injured man is going to work anyway. That's how everyone should be behaving, get on with it, they can't defeat us. And then we have unpatriotic idiots like you blaming a specific group of Britons! Disgusting

>the reddit mong is a paki

>it's not inherently bad

yes it is. all organized religion is bad. islam is just the worst of it.

remember your stab proof vest and bottle of purified water lad

Britain is pathetic

Why does she have such a weird voice?

damnit
i was planning to spend all day today playing with my butt

but now im not in the mood anymore

>le epic edgy bacon picture
reddit

More injuries from people clawing and trampling each other to escape than the attack itself apparently...that says a lot about the state of our society I think.

>A specific group of Britains

Islam is not British. There's Nothing remotely British about it. Pretty much all Islamic principle is in conflict with British values

>Sup Forums keeps falling for this fake picture

fair point and less people had access to the internet so it's obviously not just SJWs but a myriad of things but SJWs aren't helping by labeling anyone who doesn't align with their idealistic dogma a bigot, racist or nazi

That people are scared of bombs?

?
that people run away from bomb blasts?
are you fucking retarded?

Sup Forums made these pictures you retard

Pewds shagged her so hard her voicebox shattered

that everyone in our capital city is living in constant fear of dying in an islamic terror attack, yet hardly anyone will address the issue directly?

>sexycatimg