John Wick: Chapter 2

Daily reminder that John Wick is more valuable to Death alive than dead.

This is why he can't die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DNQJE8eHjw
youtu.be/3DNQJE8eHjw?t=17m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is it all worth if he can't bang bridget regan?

Maybe he has to kill at least 55 people every day or he's going to explode

how long until a worthless shutin neet like me can see this

Son, women are not that valuable.

Besides, there are always many other women which are hotter... and just waiting to be caught.

was a pretty great movie, but whats up with the specialized bulletreistance suits. Jesus that was so dumb. Needs to be more tacticool, /k/ like, less retard fiction.

I like the fact that he killed women here too. Was pretty great, in the theater there were couples (why the fuck would they go to this movie) and at some point the men in those couples just stopped responding at all and only watched the movie, it felt pretty great, anti feminine and pro male movies are our antithesis against the 50 shades of retard

the bullet immunity suits are fine if the bad guys can have the same powers, and they do. black guy and sumo guy got hit as much as John does.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Hugo Weaving appeared in the next sequel like when Laurence Fishburne appeared in this one?

Being one of the assassins sent to go after John Wick?

And Carrie-Anne Moss?

She looks great despite being 50 years old now.

He's a bit too old and fat for that kind of thing though. Maybe as some kind of authority within the whole assassin order thing.

Hire a stunt double, perhaps?

him and carrie will be some of the seats.

Its basically confirmed she is alive. Anyone else think she is going to play a villainous role?

You can just say Australian instead of all that

>was a pretty great movie, but whats up with the specialized bulletreistance suits. Jesus that was so dumb. Needs to be more tacticool, /k/ like, less retard fiction.
He needed to enter the party without suspicion and without drawing any attention.

I PUT MY HEAD AGAINST YOUR HEART

Are you high or something?

Those exist... The last I heard, there is a Colombian tailor that does just what they did in the movie. Not sure if anyone else is doing it now, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some high end designers that will sew in IIIA inserts into the suit lining when you can afford it

Yes actually

funny wikipedia mentions the old cleaner guy from 1 for 2, but I don't remember seeing him when I watched 2..

That one handed chamber check was orgasmic.

bulletproof materials exist yes, but they're not bulletproof to the extent that is shown in the movie

Oh...

did anyone else lose it when he brought out the TACTICAL TURTLENECK

Director's Cut is confirmed:
-Cleaner and Doctor from 1 were cast but didn't appear in theatrical
-Woman assassin from Super Bowl trailer also didn't appear

I lost it when he and Cassian were casually shooting at each other in the subway

Ever seen the trailer for Avengers 2?

That trailer was so misleading and its scenes never made it to Blu Ray.

this is different, movie was already 2 hours long

it will make the BD rewatch something to look for

Is that a conjeture?
Ir is actually confirmed?

should be confirmed soon, we will probably get another 10 minutes of runtime

Underrated.

He's meeting Winston at the top of Continental hotel.

that's the Numismatic, different actor

Same. There was some pretty good humor in this one.

They missed a opprotunity for a good chuckle though

Like John Wick is well known in the assassin world, and everyone knows he killed dozens of people like its noting, and yet when the other assassins got the texts, they thought they could take him?

I was hoping for it to show one dude get the text, look at the name, and say "fuck that"

Is bridget regan in it?

great movie and since we're getting a Director's Cut with extra scenes the BD can't come sooner

>the marker Winston gives him at the end
So a sequel is assumed I believe? Can't see how the plot will develop since the coolest part (Continental's rules) is exhausted.

Already in the works

>Can't see how the plot will develop
>Can't see the obvious World War Wick

I think it was suppose to be a trilogy from the start. I could be wrong. But if that's the case, do you think they'll stop after 3 considering how successful the franchise has become. If the third one is as good as 1 and 2 then I would hope they end it at 3. I think this could be one of the all time best trilogies, at least as far as action movies go, and in my opinion in general honestly.

But how the hell is Wick gonna fight these guys?

In both films he used their contacts and weapons to get the jobs done. Now he has nothing... it's him versus everyone else.

And a more important question: what will he name his dog?

well he still has weapons and money in his basement. i doubt they perished in the fire

still not enough for what awaits him

>one hour to run away on foot with his dog from an entire city full of assassins literally surrounding him

how's he gonna escape this one?

Here's how John Wick 3 will end the trilogy.

He will triumph over his enemies, and in doing so, he will be the one who fills the vacant seat at the high table.

And with that he will be welcomed back into the good graces of Ian McShane and his group.

the money is worthless if he's excommunicated. the guns are good but now the cops will probably be on his ass too since his protection is gone

John Wick only wants to retire, man.

Feel bad for him.

pay a hobo then kill morpheus and take his place as hobo king

i figure he will either die or truly go into retirement.

i guess it depends on if the studio wants to just end the series or leave room for a new series of movies

did Ares, the mute henchwomen survive after being stabbed?

cause she signed that she see him later and he said sure. I'm hoping she survived.

Black dude probably survived and will help John as well

john killed his waifu tho

Didn't she mean "I'll see you in Hell."

the movie is whimsical in a lot of aspects but getting stabbed in the heart is getting stabbed in the heart

Then he avenged her.

The man understands that John had no other choice.

>implying cops exist in the john wick universe

As much as I want more Wick films, probably ending it is the best option.

Besides, the story takes place late in Wick's life. Where do you go from here after he takes care of this issue?

well, guys in blue uniforms who ride around in cars with red and blue strobe lights exist

Make this and I will watch.

no, we need at least 3 more John Wick movies. we need as many Wick movies as there are Fast and Furious movies.

Just let it end.

I don't want the quality to drop just so they can turn this series into a cash cow.

Chev Chelios

nah too many scenes hinting that he survived, what with the homeless king being someone who survived being stabbed by him it pretty much confirmed that black man survived for the sequel and will probably help him.

Henchwoman probably didn't survive.

Also is their like a code where the high level people don't shoot each other in the head and only low level/mooks get shot in the head?

This movie was banned by the Australian government.
God I hate my country.

Also why are they acting like $7 mil is a lot of money in their line of work...john Wick is the best of the best and there's only a measly $7 mil on his head?

they exist but it's heavily implied that they mainly just clean up the mess and stay the hell away from most of the underground stuff.

why? do they not like violent stuff?

nothing sexual happened outside of seeing the back of a middle aged woman and another woman grabbing wicks junk during a pat down.

real life mercenaries are killing people for just a couple thousand dollars, a few million is a pretty good price for one murder

Not a lot of money for all those that run the hotels or sit at the table, but for the average Assassin they employ it would be.

most mercs/hitman kill people for a couple thousand.

They don't tell us why. Just banned and not to be shown.

She was stabbed in the chest and he pointedly tugged the blade back out and tossed it aside. She ded.

Speaking of which, being mute would really damage your ability to head a security team...why would any rich asshole gangster want a mute Assassin/bodyguard? You'd have to guess most of them don't know sign language and she had to work her way up somehow.

director's cut confirmed

It is not. Unless it is the run of the mill assassin. That is why hobo King leaves him alive

Fuck that John Wick's next friend needs to be Alex Winter.

Perhaps but we're talking a world spanning secret organization with fingers at every level of influence. How much is each of those hold pins worth or do they just represent one favor?

Gold coins*

Probably a currency

The directors explained it here
youtube.com/watch?v=3DNQJE8eHjw

To be honest I think the writer just wanted the sum to line up nicely with the pistol magazine.

Any aspect of these films that isn't action is tailored to give the director an easier time shooting the action.

The question is, why would Cassian help John?

Same reason Morpheus did, Wick could have killed him but gave him the choice to continue living instead.

Because Wick did more damage against his waifu's enemies than anyone ever did.

Even got himself excommunicated for it, which is something Cassian would never do.

This. They had some sort of history, or at least their paths had crossed at some point, and there seemed to be some respect between them hence letting him live.

about 17 minutes in

youtu.be/3DNQJE8eHjw?t=17m1s

How did we go from this...

Daily reminder that Keanu is dating a tranny

So?

I love Keanu, and if he likes a tranny that's his business.

that's not how currency works...

still looks the same

Did John actually care about Daisy or was it because it symbolized his wife?

Is she alive?

Can anyone explain the meaning of Winston giving John the marker at the end? If anything Winston did John a favor by giving him an hour

itll be explained in the sequel

I really like the ending.

It's Wick with all that bravado going "i'm going murder them all" and quickly realizing that maybe he went a bit too far and now the entire world is against him.

Great movie

what an obvious shoop

cute!

the shootouts involving Common are great, the sneaky one at the subway was funny as fuck, but i feel when it came to the hand-to-hand confrotation, Common obviously doesn't has the physicality needed to do those, like Reeves has.

>Retirement

The whole message of the first two films is that men like him are never allowed to retire.