To British people with brown, blue, grey, green or hazel eyes, blue is the most attractive eye colour

>To British people with brown, blue, grey, green or hazel eyes, blue is the most attractive eye colour

>Blue has become the most common eye colour in Britain, overtaking the traditionally dominant brown eye colour, according to scientists. The researchers suggest that because blue eyes do not improve eyesight, their only evolutionary advantage is to attract more mates; hence becoming more prominent in society. But while attractiveness is a plausible hypothesis for the rise of the blue iris, it has only been conjecture that blue is actually the most appealing eye colour.

>Now new YouGov research finds that blue is in fact the most attractive eye colour – not only in general, but to people from the whole eye colour spectrum.

>Overall, 34% of British people find blue the most attractive eye colour; scores ahead of brown, on 19%. Green eyes, often thought of as rare or mysterious, are considered most appealing by 14%.

>It also turns out that people are not drawn to their own eye to a greater extent than to blue eyes, as blue is found most attractive to people with brown, grey, green, hazel and blue irises.

yougov.co.uk/news/2014/09/11/blue-most-attractive-eye-colour/

Do people in your country think blue eyes are the best?

i like brown eyes most
t. have brown eyes myself

>People think brown eyes are more attractive than green eyes
Brown is the colour of poo

>tfw mom is blond and brown eyed
>dad is brown haired and blue eyed
>managed to inherit both the ugly brown eyes and brown hair

also, pic related are the best eyes, but its fucking rare

chocolate is brown as well

Its also the colour of dirt, mud and Africans

Africans are black not brown

and coffee :)

It depends on where in Africa they're from

Coffee is shit

Some "brown" eyes are actually black (mostly black or indian people have these kind of eyes), lighter versions of brown remind me of hazelnut.

Also green eyes just look weird most of the time, blue is GOAT though.

i don't like coffee either but it smells nice

It's the color of bears

fuck off cunt

1. You're cunt
2. Your eyes

>grey eyes
>all the girls in highschool used to ask to see my eyes
I call bullshit on this image

Yeah but they never fucked you did they

wuut how can brown eyes be in second place
they are ugly

Those are my eyes

Would eurocucks love me?

No they look like poo from a sick person

Women want the brown D

*sluts

Blue eyed people look soulless

TIL that there is no blue pigmentation in blue eyes. The eyes appear blue as a result of Rayleigh scattering, the same process that makes the sky appear blue.

did ikibey get banned or what?

Depends on the blue

If you dont have brown greek eyes you're subhuman

My mom is blonde and brown
My dad is brown and brown

I was blond and brown (born with grey eyes), but over the past 15 years, my hair has gone red, and my irises are fading to a hazel colour... hopefully settling closer to green before whatever this is blinds me.

>both parents have black hair
>end up with brown hair

>both parents have brown eyes
>I ended up with hazel eyes
It's nice I took after my grandparents more than my parents desu.

Actually, this is close to what my eyes look like. Hell if I know how to describe them, though.

You're becoming an X man