Imagine paying 900 billion gorillion Zimbabwe dollars for this stat padding fraud

Imagine paying 900 billion gorillion Zimbabwe dollars for this stat padding fraud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaiVk5sB9kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not Pogba

>the eviscerator of everton

Everyone has bad games. He is still the best striker united have had since Zlatan.

>The batterer of Brighton

you tryna get loud senpai?

I thought he was much better than Morata? That's what all the united fans said

>the bully of bournemouth

>the slayer of Southampton
>the bane of Bournemouth
>the destroyer of Derby County
>the crusher of crystal palace

He needs service to succeed. Which is what he got at the start of the season before mouyes realised that goals are overrated and put everyone in defence.

He's not the kind of striker that you just leave isolated and hope he can create a chance by himself, like Zlatan.

>the waster of West Brom

>900 billion Zimbwabwe dollars
They spent £2 billion on him?

this user said it first

Morata is a donkey too. He just has a better team around him. Put him in a Maureen team and he'd look at least as bad as Lukaku.

>The obliterator of Crystal Palace

Utd didn't have a single tough game for like the first two months of the season, their first big game came in October against Liverpool and it was a 0-0 draw.

>b-but he needs supply

It's the most laughable excuse in the world, every striker needs supply, it's not exclusive to Lukaku, it's not as if Morata had 10 chances to score this game, he had two at most and he put his chance in the back of the net. Lukaku will be run out of town by the end of the season because he's shit.

So you are saying he is a bully. Scores against shit teams only cause he gets service.

>443 Million Bulgarian Lev for a melanised Kevin Davies

>5 billion lootboxes for the black Micky Quinn

>Morata is a donkey too
no, Morata is tactically astute. He doesn't have the physicality of Lukaku but then that's probably why Morata scored today and Lukaku didn't

Stat padding faggot

He lacks Pogba behind him and a good passer, people dont realise that but everyone is marking Mkhi every single game now, cause he can actually pass and if they are marking Lukaku he can have a go at the goal.

>The destroyer of Doncaster Rovers Belles

tactically astute lol. Do you even understand the meaning of the words faggot?

Hot chocolate & a panini to go

Herrera is supposed to be that player too.
And you're supposed to have Mata too.

DONT SHOW UP TO MY SHOW UNLESS YOU GOT NO

TECHNIQUE

even lacazette scores more in big games than him, amd he doesnt even start

embarrassing 2bh

>Lacazette score in big game
What kind of meme Eternal Arsenal fans have right now.
Literally, he only scored a consolation goal tonight against a top side, City.

>which is what he got at the start of the season
The only reason he got those goals is because the teams he was facing were dire. He's a proven scorer against relegation candidates and midtable teams, but shits himself vs good opponents

Funny, Ibra is the exact same.

he showed up last season in the europa league

But to be fair, the only two players the league that don't do that are Kane and Aguero.

Ibra would have still scored more (against the weaker teams)

Of course in hindsight it was a consolation goal but at the time it wasn't.

Imagine paying Mourinho Millions a Year for that drab, dated, awful style of football.

Lukaku is a great striker, the problem at United is his Management, just saw a stat saying Lukaku had zero touches in Chelsea's box that game, Zero (0).

Woeful.

I LOVE this post!

imo Jesus too

I AM SO LONDON I AM SO SOUTH

Jealous much?

Ouch.

>better than morata

fellaini wasnt as shit this game desu

>the mauler of Swansea City

Don't say I didn't warn you.

>lost possession almost resulting in two goals in the 10 minutes he was on the field
>wasnt as shit
are these normal expectations of manure customers these days?

Obviously. That's all Lukaku has ever been.

>chatting shit to based stormzy
SHUT UP

one goal is more than none, which has been Lukaku's contribution

So many dumbfucks here, what is he going to do without any service? Our last 2 goals was thanks to him,

Herrera can't even see Lukaku because he's placed way behind

>twelve trillion, one hundred and ninety-two billion, seventy five million Schrutebucks for a chocolate Jack Colback

What about playing more offensive rather than half assed 4 men attack?

>herrera cant do shit
>mkhi is absolutely abysmal, he had 19 passes all game yesterday
>matic is the only decent player and he's defensive minded
The point is our transition from defense to attack is close to nonexistent. Not really lukaku's fault. He had less than scraps. Why mouyes persists in playing mkhi I don't know, lingard or martial would have offered more. Heck Mctominay would have offered more.

>since Zlatan
what did burger mean by this?

How many did Arry Kane at Euro 16 compared to Lukaku

I'm Gonna laugh when Lukaku Goats it up at the WC again and Moorata doesn't even leave the bench

wait a minute, I thought they were all top 3 world class players when they were able to thrash crystal palace and swansea

so they are just shit now?

really makes the thinking organ work

his bbc can support a chevy logo when flaccid, will come handy when dick sponsors are allowed in the bpl

>lingard or martial would have offered more. Heck Mctominay would have offered more.

the state of customers, jesus

Are you really this fucking stupid? Pogba was playing against swansea and both those teams aren't as good as chelsea. And learn to read, herrera and mkhi is shit, matic is fine

>Because stating reality = customer
Neck yourself, faggot.

I thought Crystal Palace are crushing by themselves.

k

>200 gorillion pounds for belgian kenwyn jones

SHAT UP BLUD

>we bring on a tree

wut

it is an age old custom in albion to bring on a 6ft+ player in the dying stages of a match that gets on the end of lofted balls when everything else has failed. it's been proven to have a success kill ratio similar to summons in RPGs

Ibra did score against Liverpool and Man City? I

this is true but not because Morata is bad, it's cause Man U somehow doesn't have a single player that can cross well

Did you photoshop his face or is he really this symmetric ?

what is the stormzy equivalent of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=RaiVk5sB9kk

hahaahahahahaha

stupid customers will change your mind again next time manure win

>defending lukaku and denigrating mkhi who everyone agrees is shit and has been shit for ages = customer?
You must be mkhi's boyfriend

lukaku is anonymous when trying to score against anyone inside the top 6, and is only good at bullying relegation teams This is established fact

Mkhitaryan is gypsy ozil that is permanently invisible, except when he dunks on some TractorFC in EL which then customers hail as better than ronaldo

you all are fickle, fairweather customers with gold fish memories

>thirty galleons filled with gold doubloons in exchange for the belgian aaron seydel

this

Morata is leagues ahead of lukaku technically and makes far better runs and is miles ahead with positioning. lukaku is big and strong, charges into the box and shoots. thats his entire game plan and he just doesn't work outside of the box or make anywhere near the amount of good runs that morata does

>construct Billion pound team
>still rely on 1 player

Really gets me noggin joggin

>Mou's teams are anonymous when trying to score against anyone inside the top 6

Fixed that for you

WC
>Kane
Proudly representing his country
>Morata
Proudly representing his country
>Lukaku
Representing the country that made his country their bitch

>Romelu Lukaku: Born: 13 May 1993 (age 24), Antwerp, Belgium

What did he mean by this

Morata unironically fell over his own legs when he found himself clear on goal.

If a dog born in a stable, it doesn't make it a horse.

kek