youtube.com/watch?v=nvGBQ9bev2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is limited stock

>Sorceror's Stone
>Sorceror

lmao

>physical media

Ballbusters!

Not that I think Ghostbusters 2016 is flying off the shelves, but I'd imagine a store in 2017 would likely stock more of the current releases rather than 10 year old stock.

what did he mean by this?

>than 10 year old stock.
Just for autism's sake, that GB1&2 bundle is from 2014.

he has bad teeth?

thats not how you spell sorcerer

le 60% faec

>$15 for men edition
>$15 for female edition
WE'VE MADE IT GIRLS
SLAYYYY QEEEN YAAAAS

Since everyone hates on Ghostbusters 2016 I'm starting to think it might be kino

It's less because women and more because modern movies all suck.

>$15 for men edition
>$15 for female edition
>male version outsells female version tenfold
Gurl Powar

>makes fun of amerifats for not having it philosopher's stone

>can't spell sorcerer

What's wrong with sourcerere?

what did he mean by this?

A Ghostbusters remake was always a dumb idea and it's funny there was such a big deal over nothing

Because in the US they changed it from Philosopher's Stone.

well with the male version you're getting two movies, ghostbusters 1 and 2

much more cost effective

No just Harry Potter

Sorcerer's Stone sounds better objectively. Not only that hur hur why would anyone want to indicate to 100 million americans in the title that the movie is about wizards in case they had never heard of it

>this is the average Sup Forums user

>2 male films = 1 female film
>manbabies = BTFO

>2 movies sell more than one

Oh wow stop the press!

>Two movies are $15
>Standalone movie is $15
>Standalone movie must be twice as good as the two movies
Fucking plebs.

Only retards buy physical media and retards tend to like stuff like capeshit, Star Wars or Ghostbusters

>how a male and a female take a picture of something

Subtly memed

t. enlightened by my own intelligence

gb2 was worse than cuntbusters

gb1 was adequate at best

>gb2 was worse than cuntbusters
lmao who called in the cucks

Saw this in front of a grocery store checkout line and saw that no one even glanced at it

>gb2 was worse than cuntbusters

literally the gayest thing i've ever read

Who you gonna call?

Just because you saw it when you were four and retarded doesn't mean it's still good now that you're 28 and retarded.

I didn't watch the new Ghostbusters because of you guys. You said I was destroying my soul even if I pirate it. Should I watch it?

What this picture shows is that more people are buying the original, and they're having to put the 2016 movie on sale because no one is buying it.

Under rated.

really makes myself understand the concept of pedocriminality

>certified fresh
I don't see HP or Ghosbusters having to have those certified fresh logos, because they are classic.

>yanks have never heard of a philosopher

explains a lot 2bh

That's basically what I've seen at every store trying to sell that. A big thick stack they can't even sell at dirt cheap.

How big of a peanut seemed talking here?

Is this a Sup Forums or Sup Forums meme. There's philosohers in a different context. The film even calls it the sorcerer's stone though. Aliteration or not both sound fine.

Same case with too-may-tow & too-mah-tow.

>The film even calls it the sorcerer's stone though
In Cuckmerica maybe.

>certified fresh
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Fixed

No in every edition of the film

>MFW in my country it's called "Harry Potter 1: Harry and the Wizard's Gem"

Fuck. I thought America got a stupid new title.

Around 55 mm.

Why are such classics and an albeit poor remake of it being placed next to a part of one of the dullest etc you know how it goes xd

there are as many harry potter 8 dvds on that shelf and 2 or more of the dvds in the stack with ghostbusters clearly aren't ghostbusters

They filmed a lot of scenes twice for the first film just because american and English diffrences. Like when Ron calls it owl mail instead of post

>$15
>So many fucking copies of it on the shelf.
Still to expensive for FeministBusters. let me know when it's under $3.

I saw ghostbusters 2 and the ghostbusters reboot recently and ghostbusters 2 is still much better, the new ghostbusters appeals to tween girls and pussies like patton oswalt

The shelf behind also has Ghostbusters, it's probably throughout the store and on point of sale. I like the idea the better GB sold more but it's just not true.

It's 15 dollars for two movies though. The men are being sold at half-price

>GLASS CEILING REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meme master

>those DVDs on the back

Who still buys DVDs?

I watched it in a Sup Forums stream and even the chat memeing couldn't make me sit through the whole thing.

>Should I watch it?
The only way I was able to sit through it was because I watched it in a stream with Sup Forums.
It's just not funny, I think I cracked a smile twice in the whole run time, and everything else was just awful.
unfortunately it's not a so-bad-its-good trainwreck either. It's just a shitty unfunny cash grab from Sony.

I love Target.

The female version is on sale too, it's normally more.

The philosopher's stone is a classic alchemical artifact; a sorcerer's stone is nothing. Sorcerer's stone is shit.

t. Americunt

Where I live there are a plenty of of people (mostly women, probably mothers) who still buy still DVDs at Walmart. Best Buy and Target are the only places here where I've seen other people with blurays at checkout. Like Pinocchio a couple weeks ago which was selling like hotcakes.

I bought Pinockino too

nice

Ghostbusters: Answer the Call was an amazing film for feminism BUT can it set the blu-ray sales market on fire like it did for the box office? Only time will tell.

what do they do with the blue rays they don't sell?

do they have a method to pulp them like books?

Sent back to warehouse, distributes just rotate stock they send to stores.

but i mean if they have a shit ton back at the warehouse, do they destroy them or just sit on them until they send them to dollar stores when they need to recoup any sort of loss?

more?

bruh, just go to a Target and be a creep there.

i dont see girls like that at my target

This. There's always something nice at Target.

youtu.be/24KKHfYYuIA

True that
youtube.com/watch?v=nvGBQ9bev2k

upvoted

pretty good

Next time Wiig hosts, she should do a Target lady sketch and try to push Ghostbusters DVDs

>sounds better objectively
YAH I WANT SUM FUCKEN WIZZADS IN MY WIZZADS MOVIE WHATTA FUCK IS PHISOPHOLY WE ARE IN TWENTY OH ONE

Even 15 years later, it's hard to outsell one of the best franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been distinguishable from the others. Aside from the fantastic imagery, the series’ numerous consistencies have been its lack of plot holes and effective use of special effects, all to make magic magical, to make action seem captivating.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would be a work of art that meant a lot to everybody! Just incredible cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Lucas (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-prequel series in its refusal of annoying characters, boring dialogue and dull plot. We love to face that fact. Now, thankfully, we always can.

>a-and the books were good!
"Yes!"
The writing is intricate; the books were amazing. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote, instead, that the character "stretched his legs" or some other fantastic idiom.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a unique phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by unique imagery and fresh metaphors that she has so many styles of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

When you notice there is more in the back.

> Extended Edition

> Torquemada Edition

Can you imagine some fat twitchy neckbeard taking pictures of toys and DVDs in walmart and giggling to himself?

Who the fuck still buys movies lol

Passing gawker here, what is the best Sup Forums archive?

those arent the same cases retard
clearly dvd

Samefag

(You)

triggered roastie

fucking lel

You mean there are dvds in the dvd section and blurays in the bluray section? Pretty mindblowing, didn't expect it.

>le /po/ boogeyman

Reddit's over there, champ.

Unironically superior.

people who want to financially support films they enjoy without having to constantly pay a streaming service who completely controls what they can see like Netflix for the rest of their lives. Also believe it or not rare DVDs/Blurays appreciate in value. Some things I have which you would never guess would be worth anything are listed for hundreds of dollars on Amazon.

hell yeah