Legion

Damn, Ep2 was tame and normal as heck.

difference between a pilot and a regular season episode

Literally a gimmick show. It pulls you in because it's something new, it's a little confusing, flashy colors, funky editing/cinematography, but that wears off after the first episode.

And you're left with a standard superhero show. I bet there will be some "mindfuck" twist that's supposed to wow us like nothing is real or half the characters are not real or something or the good guys are the bad guys, but unless the storytelling get better quickly, this show is going downhill.

re: Mr. Robot

at least mr robot was interesting after the first ep

>tame and normal as heck

yea, not going to lie i had my hopes up from ep 1 but seeing ep2 i get that its giong to be capeshit but idc, i'll keep watching for syd

>show based on capeshit
>complain because it's too capeshit
what the hell was i expecting from the board that glorifies BVS

is this bait?

>i'll keep watching for syd
this

>some "mindfuck"
That's literally the character though.

The new ep was fine.

The only issue I've had was the last few mins of the pilot because it didn't look good and threw off the feel of the rest of the show.

It's promising though and I'm excited for more. You fags whine about everything.

>whining about people whining
hello read it

eyy

post the thick leg when she's in the glass room, pls

Not really. It was still very disjointed and there were still a few set pieces like turning down the volume. Neither episode was particularly hard to follow, The thing is we know the players and what side they're on so it's not going to be as foreign going forward.

It's boring as fuck, and overdirected I'd say. I hope ep3 gets better. It's needlessly convoluted.

>had hopes up after episode 1
nahh.. only flaw of episode 1 was having that goofy fight scene ending. only thing missing was the x-men theme song and some snap zooms

this guy has it right

first episode was great. second episode was better than i expected after the weak end to the pilot

why does she look so short and chubby but only in like half of the shots?

thanks

i hope it stays like this. i dont want a regular capeshit

>muh tv show not for normies, only for smart audiences like me

>W-we can hold hands
Cute, CUTE