Emma Watson's career

Did she just give up?

Perks of being a wallflower is a good coming of age film

She makes honest kino

beauty and the beast is a dishonest flick

she put feminist advocacy ahead of personal gain. Really admirable imo.

Disney is killing it these days. It'd almost be better for them to have more flops just the other studios don't starve to death.

Give up what? Acting? She can afford to take any role she wants, if she wants it. That's why it's so great that she's pissed about turning down the lead role in La La Land, especially since it was all because the producers wouldn't meet a list of her ridiculous demands in advance.

She's not a particularly good actress and she never has been. She tends to overact in all of her scenes and subtlety is not her strong suit. But by God is she rich! So fuck it. If she wants to be extremely picky, then that's just fine.

She could be like Frankie Muniz (who just live off of the 40+ million that he made by the time he was 20) and never act another day in her life.

Dude. I gave up. I get my 2k a month check for not ratting out the govt and spend it alll at tthe liquor store.

But yea if it strokes your ego, that beatiful billionaire actress "gave up".

get fucked reddit

At least Condon wrote Chicago. Lie Lie Land is a live-action Disney movie. Except Disney movies have better soundtracks, characters, and the struggles faced by those characters aren't fucking retarded. Hollywood hasn't put out a movie this self-masturbatory since The Artist. It is honestly unbelievable how shallow this garbage is.

>dude just follow ur dreams no matter how delusional lmao

The movie justifies this idiotic moral by having the characters achieve their insipid dreams through luck and happenstance rather than hard work. Mia shits out a single one-woman show and does one performance of it; of the 8 people in the crowd, one is a casting agent who falls in love with her and delivers her an A-list acting career on a silver platter. Seb's friend bumps into him, and immediately offers him a job. Following that, despite the decline of jazz in LA and having no experience running a business, Seb ends up owning a hugely successful jazz club. I am sure it is very easy to romanticize succeeding in Hollywood through dumb luck when the people making the film did just that.Many of the scenes in the film were homages, but it doesn't justify them. The overlong scenes of Seb and Mia dancing against romantic backgrounds get old very quickly, and just hammer home the fact that there is no substance to this film. It is also surprising that the relationship at the core of this film only came about due to coincidence; these two run into each other 3 times for no reason other than convenience for the writer.

Chazelle obviously has the self-awareness to realize how saccharine and empty the movie was. In order to make it seem like something other than a sugary bowl of sunshine, he attempts to give it a "bittersweet" ending, but he even fails here -- both characters get everything they wanted out of life.

>b-but they don't end up together, they were meant for each other

You have to be a teen girl to even consider this line of thinking.

3.5/10 - at least it looked good

give me the snoop

I'd give up too if I was worst Emma.

Meant for you Emma did Colonia knowing it would have financial and distribution issues and it was a passion piece.

Looks like she's been doing a movie or tv show every year. She's hardly an A-lister, but still.

The govt gives you 2k a month to pay you for silence? Lol, you could get that much for just not working.

She took a year off to promote feminism

This tbqh

>She could be like Frankie Muniz (who just live off of the 40+ million that he made by the time he was 20) and never act another day in her life.
Yeah, sounds great.

>emily
But you just posted worst Emma. I actually feel sorry for anyone who watches her filmography

People found out she can't act worth shit. Normally those actresses still get hired to be a pretty face and show some skin, but she's a massive prude as well.

Leave her alone. She has suffered enough.

It is even blander than bradley manning. Atleast manning thought his leaks wwere substantive, even though they werent. But bradley was a fobbit.

I know what i know. The govt could stop the checks and i wouldn't care.

Were all going to die.

She filmed three films in 2015 and took off 2016. Tbh nobody can deny every actress would kill for her next two roles.

It was really more or a movie desu

hmm, why would the govt. even bother paying you if they could shut you up with 2k a month.

Secrets worth millions have been leaked and nobody gave a fuck

fuck off with this ugly bitch

>tow major movies coming up
>giving up
wut

>lead in live action Beauty & The Beast remake
>trailer has gotten more hits than Star Wars
>implying her career isn't about to skyrocket

I read she is selling advices in/for? ipad for $2

Seems she triggers a board full of lonely autists who can't discern good acting. Unironically a great actress, Peter Sellers tier in The Bling Ring.

I feel like she peaked with Harry Pottet desu

You see people at all income levels do this, though. Just look at middle-class American kids who will whine about their mothers making them "mac and cheese, again?" when they go home to their nice two-story houses in a safe neighborhood, or complain when their dad makes them do their homework which they have to turn in at their school the next morning. We all quickly adapt to whatever our circumstances are and find ways to bitch about them.

no she can't act

Shes waiting for the inevitable Harry Potter: The Force Awakens..

Isn't that basically what Fantastic Beasts is

lol women

no that's the prequels

>>
The govt gibes free healthcare to idiots that should get giant sums.

Try to sue the government. But i am the idiot.

You take what you get.

My heart and my dick

nice """"actress"""" you got there, fags

No dumbass, it's a prequel series. TFA implies actors from the classic series of films will reprise their iconic roles.

I'm sure she just can't fucking wait to pretend to be married to that ginger cunt.

Not him but no I agree she is peaking now. After BATB she might cross $10B in gross in a year or two.

t. Crying mew fan
She does what she wants

They're already talking about adapting the cursed child as a trilogy apparently they are trying to court Radcliffe to return.

THIS i'm obsessed with Emma

the book was shit and im sure the movie is even worse

I somehow hope Beauty and the Beast will flop, her autotuned singing voice is awful and it would finally prove that she's just a shitty actress if not for her Hermione popularity

Good actress tbqhwyf

god damn.. what a fat ass
shit comes outta there, woo weee

>about to be in a billion dollar beauty and beast remake
>did she give up
u wot

It's a dishonest piece of shit you tumblr teen

>emma watson will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

This is quite astute. Most people who need glasses have no idea how sharp the world can look. Technically i am retarded, but was only told when i lost my presidential scholorship.

Claiming your vulnerability makes you a victim.

The Circle was pretty good book desu

21st century Twilight Zone

Wait, why is beauty and the beast a dishonest flick? In what way is it dishonest?

FIVE HUNDRED YEARS OF LIES!

She needs to get her butt into a marvel movie. Guardians of the galaxy or some shit.

She isn't a great actress, but she isnt comic book teir. She really needs to try comedy.

The greatest comedic actresses never wanted to do it. Sandy b for example.

>she needs to do capeshit and things I watch!
Pretty good actress, moreso than the usual talentless advertsements.

living the life desu

So who are they getting as Belle to go along with Emma Watson?

Why do gooks love her so much?

would worship her feet

Are you suggesting Emma Watson is Bottom Emma?

I admire actors for doing films, knowing they may not even get a release.

It's actually really admirable yet actors get shit on when they do an art movie that struggles.

I want to help her overcome her prudery. We anons need to get together and fix Emma's prudishness. Hi

What did you expect when her career started in one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

> Articulate and you can debate things with her.
> Adorably cute eyes and voice.
> Sexy ass and thighs.

Her bum is perfect.

I want to smother it with kisses and licks.