just fuck up my mood senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_prisoner_of_war_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenogne_massacre
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g43Smr1wPO4
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
efukt.com/21049_It's_Only_Smellz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that just a daily thing over there?

It's hard to say, it's definitely not something you read a lot about, but being raped by people that are there to '''''protect''''' and serve is a huge contradiction.

am*ricans aren't human

Our military is where all of our societal scum end up

W-wew

Fuck you Amerapigs

I'm in the military and me and my family is probably more patrician than yours

If you actually read the article Most of them got life, or 90+ years, and got dishonorably discharged (which is worst thing for soldier)

But I hate fuckers like this, they give the American military a terrible name. Most soldiers wouldn't do this.

Most of the military certainly isn't bad, but the media always loves to highlight the ones that do shit like this. And it's great propaganda for terrorists/Russia

Yeah I remember eating with this the first time it's really fucked me up I just opened my fridge and threw the nearest American product in the garbage as some form of retaliation

Would you agree for me to do something similar for every time Arabs have killed Americans in cold blood? Shouldn't it be worse since most were far worse than this? How many Americans have died at the hands of you fucks?

That's just scraping the surface God knows what happened in those private prisons? And not to mention the Blackwater operatives that are being prosecuted at the moment for numerous charges

If you're referring to the Iraq "war" your casualty is only 10 thousand soldiers and most of them committed suicide which is further testifying how shity this place really is

>See thread
>Immediately have a devilish troll grin and prepare to shitpost anti Arab vitriol
>open article
>iDontEverWannaFeelLikeIDidToday.png

Fuck. Why do we still exist?

I feel bad for the guys who had to go to the middle east all these past years
Nothing to take home with them besides like some dirty scarf or rug

Fuck that my nigga my cousin Omar was raping chicks on daily basis and constantly reported it and blamed the United States Army, right now he is running a brothel in Jordan he's making mad dough

My older cousin told me when he was in Iraq, the American soldier's dogs would run away for a while and when they come back one of them had a baby iraqi in it's jaws. True story I'm not lying and obviously they wouldn't report this shit

Saudi Arabia and Iraq are two different beasts bro
no it's rare, Muslims don't rape just degenerate refugees lmao

>mass murder
>4

This is a real POW massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_prisoner_of_war_massacre

Your mom's asshole smells like a fried pickle also tell your dad to clean the fucking toilet you little bitch

>Deaths 9
Come on. I expect more from you.
We killed way more people during a peaceful occupation in Haiti.

Yeah bro my dad was in an American prison I don't know man it changed him I don't know what you did to him up there but he is a different man I fear that he was raped with a wet towel that would make anyone feel eviscerated from his manhood

I'm talking about little war trophies to take home
And that's the thing if we fight North Korea they won't have shit to take besides dirt and banners in pyongyang

I think this was our worst one.
60 krauts

What the fuck did he do that got him sent to an American prison?
I hardly believe he was someone who didn't deserve it.

whoops en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenogne_massacre

wow rude, what's wrong rude boy you're tired of getting cucked and bullied everyday and trying to let it out on me

kys bitch

Shut the fuck up before the religious police find your location and end up like this guy:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g43Smr1wPO4

>me and my family is
yep you're in the military alright

I really hope you don't go through this shit, North Korea is way too fucking close and we don't want to end up like these mutants in the first episode of Rick and Morty

>m.

He was caught performing homosexual Acts no joke I'm keeping it 100

where is my doujin?

>I think this was our worst one.
>60 krauts
My Lai

civilians are POW's

also Vietnamese deserved it

>Muslims don't rape
Yeah, civilized muslims just whip and stone people to death.

Yup, proud to.

Dad was a major, cousins are all officers and so am once I, graduate of the citadel like my dad and his dad

>that grammar
You really are in military school, aren't ya?

>m.
Dumb phoneposter AND frogposter.

it's not rape if four men won't testify it was :^)

*Proud too

So this is the power of Arab banter

Get off that high horse, I know my mistakes

Listen here you Spaniard wannabe motherfucker you are going to accept Islamic culture and subsequently religion whether you like it or not you dirty fucking Jew

Listen here you Spaniard wannabe motherfucker you are going to accept Islamic culture and subsequently religion whether you like it or not

*blows up*

Did you see his reply? He was talking about a religious police like we have that around hahaha stupid short nose Sunni

I hope you get molested by a TSA officer evidently you will but I'm just emphasizing that with a wish

You want to see what happens to your women in the west? Just look up "Beurette".
You can never conquer the west, the west corrupts and degenerates you.

>tries to banter like the boys on the internet to fit in
>ends up sounding like your average low IQ brownlet on the internet
>too anxious
>too upset to wait
>posts duplicate (you)
The US lads visited the wrong house.

What? Why?

>Be amerifat
>confuses an camera for an Rpg

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

ITT

durka durka durka Mohammed jihad

Sherpa Sherpa Sherpa bakala

Fuck Americans. Compared to Germans who are sorry for their past misdeeds, Americans defend them. Evil, evil people.

>amerishart LARPing as patrician.

my dad is a demon and Im a demon too!

i'm fucking laughing irl at this post

holy shit the military takes the best and brightest

Name one enemy america fought that didn't deserve what they got

Yeah I'm sure all those children in My Lai deserved what they got... Like I said, Americans are evil people when compared to Germans who would never defend holocaust for example. Americans and muzzies deserve each other.

Americans had been protecting those fucks, and thousands of Americans had been dying to do so.

Then they start joining the Vietcong, because of muh Communism. The fucks deserved it. All communists/communists sympathizers deserve a painful death.

Haha

>>they don't have the same type of government as us

Kill them all! That anti communism propaganda was super effective in America, still persists to this day.

>invade country
>expect people to not defend their land

nice logic you have there. What were you doing in the middle of the desert killing/raping people in the first place? U.S. left the place as a shithole that led to creation of ISIS.

You're just acting like the communists you hate

Actually I confess of having a low IQ I'm so fucking dumb that back in my teenage years I thought that if I masturbate at the end of the month I will never masturbate for eternity because sort of like a closure I don't know that was fucking retarded and I live in a cave next to my brother who lives under a sweet ass Bridge so he's the troll I'm just some low IQ Brown person and I'm sorry about that Jewish insult that genuinely made me feel bad so sorry bro whatever bro you do you

Someone post pictures from the fall of saigon.

Since the end of the Korean War our military has essentially been a make-work program for our social detritus.

>The fucks deserved it.

The sad thing is that I know that you are an average American and not just some nut case fringe asshole. America as a nation is evil to the core and average Americans are no better than terrorist supporting average muzzies. The world would be a better place if you two just disappeared.

Enjoy the shyphilis it's like syphilis but with brown people so basically your dick is going to smell like shit also this: efukt.com/21049_It's_Only_Smellz.html

this post legitimately triggered me for a second

Because Murica

They are the ones that created terrorists to have a reason to further their political agenda and continue being the 'police' of the world

Should you be somewhere fucking your sisters censored vagina?

Is that the kind of shit you're into? God damn you Arabs are even more degenerate than us than, I take it back.

I love how Amerilards demand respect for the military when 90% of them are braindead violent hicks

The less you know the better

You you know that the American Military is watching your ass too right? I would love to go back to America but they found some stuff in my luggage and I was just deported god dammit

>and me and my family is
Jesus Christ, is your name Gomer Pyle? I hope you're in a support role where you can't fuck things up.

what the fuck is wrong with you?
I even buy cigarettes from US airports after my customs clearance to be safe.
Dumbass iraqi got his ass deported for being a fucking retard.

If only they were cigarettes

>American soldier's dogs would run away for a while and when they come back one of them had a baby iraqi in it's jaws.
That seems more like shitty parenting. It's not like dogs don't exist in Iraq.

were you smuggling khat or a loli or something?

Before we start talking about what I was supposedly smuggling we need all judgment aside

I don't judge anymore man.
Were you smuggling your pet goat?

This one happened as well. This time the union Krauts killed pro-slavery people

Why are you blaming Americans for something a few sick fucks of their county did?
It's not like raping and murdering was official American military policy

>he doesn't roleplay as his country here.
Lmao, go back kraut.

10/10 post Iraq bro

meantime those who raped iraqi prisners and tortured them got some funny short terms

I like to roleplay as my country, but I think it is unfair to blame you for actions which your country didn't support

>This time the union Krauts killed pro-slavery people

Literally nothing wrong with that.

That might be my dad no joke that looks just like his ass

>want to own other people like cattle
>get treated like cattle and get culled
Based krauts.

Okay I know you're going to laugh at me but wherever so a while back I decide to go to America and explore the wonderful freedom of being an American so I packed my bags and flew to Amsterdam for some weed and prostitution so I guess from The General vibe I thought America was cool with weed so I flew there with have an ounce of weed but my dumb ass cousin got spooked and bought some drug capsules you know the ones that mules use smuggling drugs anyway I thought we're just going to keep it in our luggage safely you know so the weed doesn't get contaminated so they both go to the bathroom which was pretty weird they come back limping I thoughtlessly put my capsules in my luggage so we go through customs this metal thing keeps beeping and some customs officer takes us back and starts to strip search us so they get busted and they check my luggage and ask me what is that? I reply with a shrug so I get deported along with these two dumb fucks and that's the story now you can laugh

you could really have done 5 minutes of googling about the US's drug laws before heading out.
>got deported for an ounce of weed that he jammed in his pooper
Oh, I am laffin

No they jammed it up there asses I just put it in my luggage Plus I thought America was cool with marijuana you know Snoop Dogg was talking about that or whatever anyway it was fun

You could have googled or asked a tour guide or even an american national.

We were already looking suspicious enough just being Brown you want us to ask around about the laws anyway I enjoyed the professional fingering that was one meticulous finger

You could have gotten baked or eaten a laced cookie and then flown to the US. What the fuck abdul. I hope you beat your idiot cousin's ass.