How come everyone else made it in hollywood except him?

How come everyone else made it in hollywood except him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcUExvpzKVs
imdb.com/title/tt6139732/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ugly

Ginger

He's a g*nger

I'm not sure he still wants to act. Seems pretty happy just relaxing.

This. After being Asian being a Ginger is the dead end in Hollywood.

>How come everyone else made it in hollywood except him?

literally no one did it, topkek

He wasn't interested. Stopped acting after Harry Potter, took his money, apparently he invested it in real estate and sometimes drives around an ice cream truck just for kicks.

this, famalamadingdong

He doesn't want to act, nor does he need to. He's rich, and invested his money wisely. Dude just wants to relax

There is a forg limit, Finn has the right idea by having director aspirations

he apparently doesn't care about acting as much as the other two. he didn't even do much acting as ron weasley lets be honest.

He had a bigger role than whoremoany

He's in that shitty snatch tv show

>Rupert Grint: As Himself

>Emma Watson: As a stuck-up gurlpowr bitch

Oh wait

He wasn't a mark, took his money and went home, brother.

He probably got turned off of acting after starring in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

If you were already stinking rich would you continue to work? Dude probably just wants to relax now and maybe raise a family.

>Daniel Radcliffe's most iconic role post Harry Potter was a farting corpse
>Emma Watson has gone full SJW and goes on hiatuses from shit films
>Tom Felton, who was probably the best actor out of the younger cast has been in like a couple of roles.
>Literally nothing from everyone else
Rupert did ok considering

I've missed you

He can't really act

This is starting to become the dullest copypasta in the history of copypasta

Its gonna be so awkward when they revive harry potter in the next 5 years Daniel and Emma have made it and are getting great roles and then here comes the awkward ginger whos been doing nothing but smoking weed 420 and blazing it. Don't be surprised if they recast ron.

he doesnt have a soul

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I liked the books as a kid but the movies were fucking dull. I stopped watching after 4 took the good parts out of the books, and tried the new one but fell asleep 20 minutes in.

>Daniel and Emma have made it and are getting great roles

Uhhhh what

because he didn't want to bend over for numale ideals

>Harry is trying to be normal when he isn't
>Hermione is doing multiple things
>Ron is hungry
Pottery

Anyone have the picture of emma saying she'll never go so low as to make a perfume year after year, till one year she caves in and does it?

reddit-tier meme

You must not be from Sup Forums or you're cancer. That film made $2.5 million in germany and italy where it was released. Indie berlin film festival wasn't an english production.

>That film made $2.5 million

Wowzers!

Wowiee. Are you an infant

You should stop posting the dullest copypasta in the history of copypastas. Seriously each thread about the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains is now indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy rhetoric, the pasta’s only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of repetition, all to make trolling unfunny, to make shitposting seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when anons vetoed the idea of using a different image each time: they made sure the pasta would never be remixed or worked upon? just ridiculously profitable cross-thread pandering for (You)s. The Harry Potter copypasta might be anti-kino (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Banepost in its refusal of innovation, applicability and funniness. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>b-but it's board culture though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the pasta is terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time it is posted, the user merely changes the first sentence. I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this was the only attempt made to contextualize it to the topic of the thread. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sup Forums's mind is so governed by cliches and stale memes that it has no other style of shitposting. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the Harry Potter copypasta by a Redditor. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these anons are shitposting about Harry Potter on Sup Forums, then when they get older they will go on to make memes on Reddit. And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you use the "Harry Potter" copypasta you are, in fact, being trained to make Reddit memes.

He has his Crackle Original Series coming up soon. They're gonna be the next Netflix.
youtube.com/watch?v=OcUExvpzKVs

Enemy made 3 million.

t. g*nger

lbr, all of the big 3 were perfectly cast and perfectly mirror irl their movie counterparts

Thanks, 2016 star wars 7 tourist. Could I get a run down on how kino emma watson is too?

Do you think hes stayed in contact with Daniel and Emma? Or was the awkward third wheel that lost contact while Dan and Emma stayed in touch and probably had a few one night stands.

This. Imagine being a kid who loves the Harry Potter franchise. You're in your house playing video games when you hear the jingling tune of the ice cream truck approaching. You run into the other room and manage to get your mom to give you some money for ice cream. You race out the door as the ice cream truck slows to a stop in front of your neighbor's house with a small mass of kids crowding around the window. You join the queue and when it's your turn, Ron fucking Weasley asks you which ice cream you want. You tell him which one and go to hand him the money and he just says "Nah, keep it, mate. It's free. Enjoy!" as he hands you your ice cream.

if anything he came out of Harry Potter the most normal.

Meme? facts are meme now.

yes

>watson
shrill feminist, will die surrounded by cats

>radcliffe
became alcoholic, stars in shitty films

>grint
independently wealthy, lives comfy low-stress life riding around in his ice cream van

Then he asks if you want to see the inside of his truck

>>radcliffe
>became alcoholic, stars in shitty films

At least hes having fun. Imperium was actually pretty good. There's a really good actor underneath that skin of his it just needs to be awoken. I think Imperium was the start of that. Same with Emma if he she stopped fucking around and actually tried shes pretty good.

Yeah and wait until 10 years from now when he still can't let go of his only source of fame and is some balding trollike aging british hag handing out free ice cream to your kids.

>became alcoholic, stars in shitty films
I like her filmography a lot more than his desu

i just watched this film. interesting story but i cant help but feel like the film would have been much better if you removed emma watson and her character entirely. then i go over to wikipedia and find out thats exactly how the real story went

>tfw to smart too make a good movie

Did he even try?

Pretty sure he's just living off that Harry Potter dosh.

Is this kino?

Fuck you for reminding me that exists.

Yup and hes probably waiting for the Harry Potter revival to top up his bank account. All 3 of them are a sell out. Radcliffe keeps saying hes ot sure he wants to play Harry again. Stop beating around bush m8 you know your gonna do it. Just like Harrison ford eventually came back to star wars.

he seems pretty chill over the whole thing, acts in a few things here and there but overall just does what he wants with the HP money

The redpill is they are all chill. Dan is a manlet. Rupert is also a manlet.

>bdh
>hendricks
>amy adams
>sophie turner
>frogfu
>isla fisher
>pre-train wreck lohan

fuck you on about nigga

he didnt want it. You know whenever we have a thread about X celebrity birching about their life and somebody says "why dont they just fuck off and live off of their money forever then?"
thats what he did

it's not hendricks's real hair color

i kek'd

>You will never be as smug as Ron

>all female

do you think he posts here

>ron perlman

yes

Those are all talentless ugly memes

99.99% of us will never know his happiness. Guaran-fuckin-tee you he's happier than try-hard Emma.

You sound pretty try hard m8 and rupes would probably tell you to ease up they were actually friends. Rupert and Dan didn't get along. Anyways she paints has posed, likes photography, likes fashion and writes among other things sound like she's having fun.

Not Hollywood, but instead actually good.

Didn't want it. He plays roles he likes and says "fuck it, I'm rich" to the rest of it.

Watched it a few weeks ago. Absolute kino.

This ginger has probably made more off the ludicrous London real estate market than he ever would have made acting.

how did guy ritchie let this happen

literally the only reason I still come to HP threads

>plane movie

lmao

Because reading the same stale pasta over and over is so fun?

yes

he's busy getting everything ready for the live action aladdin flick hes making for disney
imdb.com/title/tt6139732/

Hot redheads vs. awkward looking ginger dude.

topkek.jpg

there it is

This desu. The dude bought an Ice Cream truck and gives out free ice cream on hot days then chills the rest of the time.

He means for men.

there's a point to be had here
Emma whatserface got roles
Radcliffe got roles
what'serface that played McGonagall was already known well enough
Alan Rickman was already a star
a few others were known well enough, like that guys from Simon Pegg's movies and I think the guy that played Slughorn
nobody else got much of anything out of it, Ron's not alone except by the most conspicuous nothing in the whole bunch

Hahahaha fucking great kek

most guys like this just flame out

a few smolder for two decades, then decide to discover cold fusion

tyvm

that actually looks kinda nifty

he's a gross looking ginger

Well Watson is a gay feminist, so betting she's not happy is like seeing a fish and betting it lives in water.

>everyone else made it in hollywood

Crackle will never compete with Netflix as long as they are dependent on the cancerous advertising industry for revenue

He is a very bad goy after being in Into the White