Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/

>As someone who guarded the Oval Office during the Clinton presidency, Byrne, in an exclusive interview with The Post, tells how he witnessed “the Clinton machine leaving a wake of destruction in just about everything they do.”

>He says he has also seen Hillary’s “dangerous,” abusive, paranoid behavior.

>“It’s like hitting yourself with a hammer every day,” Byrne, pounding a fist into his open hand, says of the former first lady’s explosive anger.

>Byrne revealed to The Post during the interview that Clinton staffers used cocaine on the job.

>“There were some drug issues,” Byrne says. “Some people would come in to work in the morning, and they were barely walking, they would drop stuff off at the office, and go to the restroom where they would come out minutes later happy as a clown.”

>He also exposes the “jogging list” for the first time.

>“In the beginning of his first administration, when President Clinton was jogging outside, women who were dressed as if they were going clubbing or working out, started showing up at the southeast gate,” Byrne explains. “The agents ... would get the women’s names, and run them to see who they were. If the women wouldn’t cooperate, they would be ushered out of the jogging group.

>“Agents … insinuated that this list was used by President Clinton to try to meet these women,” Byrne says.

>The book details how the president had as many as three mistresses during the same time period, including former Vice President Walter Mondale’s daughter, Eleanor, whom Byrne once discovered “making out on the Map Room table” with Bill Clinton.

>Hillary, meanwhile, was a human minefield. The Secret Service was convinced Hillary posed a physical threat to her husband, and even gave him a black eye, Byrne writes.

Other urls found in this thread:

one-europe.info/eurographics/world-corruption-index-2014
mobile.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html
youtu.be/Gpiaw3pSuqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know the Clintons are shit. Trump is worse tho.

Hillary sure is a turd, and where do we put our turds??

He won't get any opportunity to taint the White House and disgrace our country.

>goes "Jogging"
>picks up Muffintops from the gate
>picks up Egg McMuffins from the Mickey D's
>devours them both

Designated shitting streets?

So you think corruption and crime is better than being a loudmouth? I truly don't understand people like you. It's like we were raised in completely different cultures. I look at you guys as a type of foreigner.

Jeb, plz go.

>nypost.com
SAGE AND IGNORE
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE

>So you think corruption and crime is better than being a loudmouth?

No. I think corruption and crime is worse than corruption and crime + being a loudmouth

I meant the first one is better

Trump is the most scrutinized presidential candidate that's ever lived and there's nothing on him at all. He doesn't even drink alcohol retard lmao. You're clearly a shill

So you believe Trump and Clinton are on the same level as far as corruption and crime goes? Truly? What do you have in mind specifically, Trump University? You think that is on the same level as the international corruption of the Clinton Foundation, or Chinagate, or Whitewater, or the Benghazi cover-up? Do you actually believe that, or is that a cover for another reason? Because I find that difficult to believe.

>nothing on him at all

Yeah, there is. conservative religious cucks sweep shit under the carpet to live a fantasy world though.

>playboy interviews never happened

Hillary Clinton is a shady fucked up individual, and I can see that. Trump is the same way for me. Some people just aren't very good judge of characters (what can you do). I can see right through him. He's the same way if not worse. At least Hillary limits her shit to the political realm, Trump has worldwide business and marketing exploitative practice and now also trying to get into the political world.

>It's like we were raised in completely different cultures.

He'r probably a Mexishit who wants his free gibsmedats.

Yes, yes, Yes!

Drink in the logic of the professional politician!

Go ahead and bring up some specifics then, shill.

For one thing, Hillary absolutely does not limit her crimes to the political realm. That's balderdash. Go look at the cattle futures money laundering scheme, or Whitewater in general. Or the Clinton Foundation, which is political in nature, but is a slush fund to collect money in exchange for governmental favors. When has Donald Trump ever done anything even remotely like that? Hillary flirts with literal criminal treason. Trump overhyped a product and then underdelivered. Comparing the two is simply absurd, and again, it makes me think you have an ulterior motive and that your excuses are mere pretext.

Secondly, if you're basing your fantastical version of the two candidates on baseless character conjecture, then that's fine, but don't pretend it's a principled distinction you're making. It isn't. You're just working on gut feelings.

Tell your gut this: Everytime the Clintons get near the halls of power, scandal erupts. Every time. Without fail. Dating back for decades. We both know this time will be no different. Are you ready to defend the endless train of scandals that the rest of the country will hang around your neck?

>probably a Mexishit

legal American here, I am Hispanic though.

Born in New Jersey, but if it helps you to live more comfortably to think I'm lying and keep thinking I'm a Mexican, that's fine by me.

Tell you what, I'll start with this because I want to see you spin it in a positive light.

Trump is marketing to the public that he wants to bring jobs to America.

He currently outsources.

Might have to go get some disgusting egg mcmuffins now

2O5RA

BIL

>coke and whores

So shit we already knew. It's fucking nothing.

Say it with me Sup Forums: MADAM PRESIDENT

Hispanic cultures are notorious for permitting corruption at the highest levels. It all makes sense now.

Btw, when you see white people claim they have a problem with the high levels of Hispanic immigration in this country, don't just bury your head in the sand and pretend you don't know why that could be. Remember this thread instead, and how you glibly shrugged off corruption. This is precisely why Americans have a problem with Hispanics. We don't want to end up like your culture.

JOORA

Every single point of her entire career is riddled with lies, scandals and cover ups. Even before politics. We all know this. Anyone trying to compare Trump to that is a moron. Especially when the entire media, left wing, and members of the right, people in countries who won't benefit from a Trump presidency would love to find dirt on him, and the best they've come up with is Trump University. That's why they're pushing the racist xenophobia thing so hard because that's all they have. If there was anything more it would have come out by now because they never wanted him to get this far.

>Hispanic cultures are notorious for permitting corruption at the highest levels

You sound like Trump alright, check it out

>defended his claims that a judge overseeing a lawsuit against Trump University is biased because of his Mexican heritage, pushing back against criticism that his objections are racist.

Nothing wrong with cocaine, unless you're a fucking loser.

>he currently outsources
wtf i hate capitalism and profit maximization now, i'm #commiessile now

He outsources some jobs because it's expensive as fuck to manufacture here in the first place due to regulations you stupid fuck. When he gets the chance to abolish half the stupid trade regulations that outsource American jobs you can bet those outsourced positions will come right back.

Also, that still isn't criminal corruption like insider trading, which Clinton is now being investigated for.

How do you paint that in a positive light? Or her doing absolutely nothing as Secretary of State?

I like NY Post, it's funny. None of their articles are original anyway, it's just gossip from other sources delivered in an entertaining way. They're quoting a new book...

HAHAHA HAHA that's what you come up with? This makes him a criminal worse than Hillary? Are you actually retarded? The fact that his company outsources to other countries to make neck ties? And you can't figure out yourself why he would do that? Me telling you that it's because that's how you keep prices competitive so they're more accessible to more people isn't spinning anything. You're desperate and it's hilarious

>At least Hillary limits her shit to the political realm

Arranging the sale of US uranium to Russia goes way beyond the "political realm."

The one common trait that all Hillary supporters share is purposeful ignorance. They do not know what she and her cohorts have done, they do not care to know, and they swallow the lies with hands over ears in lala land.

Read a little. This one just came out, is only 64 pages of big typeface to accommodate the libtard attention span and can be downloaded free online.

I sound like Trump? Trump has never said anything about the high rate of corruption in Latin America. He ought to, but he hasn't.

Pic related. The World Corruption Index.

Hispanic culture is hopelessly corrupt. Presumably either you or your parents escaped one of these countries, exactly to get away from the sort of systemically corrupt institutions and the failures they bring. Why would you want to bring that culture of corruption to our country, the safe haven you fled to? It doesn't make any sense.

one-europe.info/eurographics/world-corruption-index-2014

>Go look at the cattle futures money laundering scheme, or Whitewater in genera

Why??? These things have already been looked at from every conceivable angle by everyone from Congress to Ken Starr to every shill trying to make a buck off of a Clinton book

>But Trump is worse
I swear you people are just envious of his success.

Hillary Clinton is an actual felon and proven liar who is about to be indicted. Her career is marred by incompetency and scandal. She's completely controlled by special interests. And yet somehow, Trump is worse because he hurt your feelings.

Honestly just go back to plebbit.

>outsourcing is positive

>not telling the American public you want to keep outsourcing

That judge is a member of a group called "La Raza" I'll wait for you to Google what that means before explaining why you're an idiot

>the perfect post

>Its racist to assume someone's experiences will bias them.

So you're also saying by your logic that SCOTUS Justice Sonya Sotomayor is also racist, right? mobile.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life,” said Judge Sotomayor.

>"HUE HUE HUE, EUU SEE ESSÉ. EUU STUPIDO GRINGOS ARE IDIÓTAS WHO DUNNO HOWDA JUDGE SO GOOD.

Oh and his judge is a fucking La Raza member.

Are you retarded? You sound like a child thinking with your emotions. That judge is a member of an organization that has some pretty questionable beliefs. La Raza i think?

It's not positive for the US but it makes sense in the current economic climate if you're a business owner you fucking retard lol. This is like debating someone who was born with zika

KEK

Didn't miss a beat on that one. lol

How is Trump corrupt? He's self funded.

Half of you liberals don't even have your facts straight.

>judge is sworn in and trusted to uphold an oath

>judge isn't respected

sounds like an oath only means something if you're white amirite?

Sounds like you don't have any argument to me

>self funded

>going bankrupt 10 times

How to I borrow twenty million so that I can not pay it back? I want to be self funded too.

>making a racist assumption

Nice ad hominem. Google "La Raza" please. I believe the judge is also a staunch democrat. You're an idiot and you have no legitimate argument. Fuck off and stop thinking with your emotions like a child.

wtf user are you joking rn

How into business?

>At least Hillary limits her shit to the political realm,

He didn't go bankrupt. You're just showing how unaware you are of what goes on in the real world. You're doing a horrible job at trying to parrot the shit you read on reddit and see on msnbc

then that applies to donald as well

you ain't got shit

>didn't go bankrupt

I know, I know, the media spun it around right?

libs aren't good at business, so naturally they despise donald because he's wealthy and they're not.

it's more simple than you can possible imagine.

and trying to explain to them about the clinton's 'foundation' is pointless, they aren't complex to understand a bribe machine.

my point, lefties are better off killed. you can't educate them, you can't rehabilitate them, and they're incredibly stupid.

just kill them, flat out.

You're fucked.

Going bankrupt is a natural part of business.
He successfully ran over 200 multi million dollar companies and 10 of them went bankrupt.

Wow, he's so corrupt.

Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy etc.

Donald Trump has never gone bankrupt, you don't know what chapter 11 bankruptcy is obviously. You're a moron

... going bankrupt isn't a bad thing you fucking dolt.
He legitimately filed bankruptcy and the whole ordeal was 100% legal.

He filed chapter 11 four times I believe

I think we're more corrupt than this desu

is it considered classism if the elites get coke provided to improve work performance in making feminist laws and playing finger football but I don't get any to hold me through the day at my snack kiosk? what I mean is they should pass some down js. I'm rank 60 on overwatch and wouldn't mind some for improving map awareness and snap aiming too.

>If Hillary wants to help women she should stop Bill from leaving the house!

This gets truer and truer everyday.

>it's a thread gets derailed by blatant shitposting episode

What's an illegal bankruptcy?

If he'd done anything illegal he'd be in jail right now.

>legal American here, I am Hispanic though.
Of course you are.

If Hillary did anything illegal she'd be in jail right now

so this ISIS attack was orchestrated by the Clintons too right? to take press away from the indictment

Just you wait, nigger :^)

>What's an illegal bankruptcy?

I suppose falsely claiming you're broke?

>mfw she's elected president and you realize you're wrong and stupid but glad I don't know you personally to see you get embarassed

Trump has said many times that companies can not compete and make products in the United States. He has said he would and would love to make his products in the US but can't because it becomes such an unfair market when others are lowering their prices to pennies in comparison. So he wants to make it so American manufacturing can compete with the rest of the world by using protectionist and nativist strategies. The strategies that were commonplace before the 80s which is when everything went to shit. If you have no protection and a complete free market with other nations of course someone will make their products for the cheapest price and once one does they all have to go and if they don't the ones who stay go under. It's how the system is and he wants to fix it so products can be made here. And considering Hillary Clinton has been one of the main pushers of the "free market" and has helped create and push these terrible trade deals she has done more damage than any other person to the economy on the subject of outsourcing

>implying she doesn't have federal case against her currently

And donald?

Tell me, libcuck, does our man have ANY federal cases lined up against him for political corruption?

Chapter 8 which is a common business practice. Not to mention he's created hundreds of successful businesses with tens of thousands of jobs and only 4 have "failed" which is a part of being an entrepreneur and businessman. In fact it's a part of every job or career.

>political corruption

>thinks he's being smart by adding "political"

Trump University *cough

>you will never been a young intern on Bill Clinton's advisory staff getting off your nut off coke in the White House whilst banging the 8/10's hangarounds that Bill doesn't want

> Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

Fucking awesome, why the bitching?

>Born in the US
>Sworn in as an United States federal judge
>A part of a mexican supremacy group known as la raza and a flaming democrat
Imagine if a member of the KKK was a federal judge and a flaming Republican for the trial of a black Democrat? It would all be about race and everyone would lose their shit.

>won't admit that doing illegal shit while holding public office makes you a political criminal

+5 cents desu

>still can't touch donald with any criminal connection

you didn't even try fampai

>Yeah, there is
And then you won't even say what, fuck off.

No it was definitely Chapter 11...

See here

>inb4 criminals go to jail

Take it up with this guy

Trump University isn't a scam. It has and will be proven it isn't and if you want to just think about it realistically, here is a multi billionaire making over 1 million dollars a day and over 400 million a year. A few thousand bucks is chump change to him and he probably spends that much on his lunch. He has no need for it and why would he use his brand, something he loves and is his bread and butter, in a known scam that could ruin his entire image?

You know she's currently being investigated by the FBI for criminal activities right?

Autistic or shill or faggot?

yes, she'll be cleared

Learn the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 11 bankruptcy. One is where you're an idiot and can't pay your debts, the other is a business move.

I know sorry that was my mistake but the rest of what I stands true

>innocent until proven guilty

You ever heard that before?

You are actually retarded aren't you?

Hes literally not worse. You simply believe everything the leftist media tells you

Which just proves she is as corrupt as anyone comes considering she accepted money from foreign governments in order to return favors while setting up a private unsecured email to communicate with companies and foreign nations without any oversight or protection which the Russians got a hold of. Then she tried to delete 30k of them because she knew they were incriminating since they discussed classified information.

I trust her, she's a good girl. A bit misunderstood by these conservatives and fuck it, she's a mean bitch. I'll give you that.

sorry, quints have already confirmed she is going down. going to need to beat that

You're calling Donald Trump a criminal worse than Hillary without any evidence to him doing anything illegal. Your evidence of this was him outsourcing neck ties to China or wherever the fuck they're made. You have an 15 year olds understanding of the world.

I'm convinced this is you in this video:

youtu.be/Gpiaw3pSuqY

The race.