How do we stop growing anti-White attitudes and make people respect the greatest race ever?

How do we stop growing anti-White attitudes and make people respect the greatest race ever?

Hunger games.

By force. I can see no other way.

You cant and shouldnt. Let the system crash

bullets

just sit back and wait. these liberal idiots have single handedly created a whole new generation of white nationals in under 5 years. another 5 years the world will not look the same

The entire first world lives in comfort and luxury almost entirely due to white men

We know that logic is out of the question, they're immune to that.

So we have a few options: Colonize, Crusade, or Purge.

War when?

This.

Don't be 'outraged' like all too many lefties are when talking about it.

But also don't be ashamed to admit (at least some of) your opinions.

Just let the anger, frustration, and pricked pride foment amongst the masses, making sure to validate it calmly when safe.

Unless trump wins and keeps to his word, I see no other way

Civil war -> world war. We have all the WMDs. Time to put the niggers and jews back on the leash.

I'd pay to see a scenario where all redpilled "evil white men and women"(basically the people who maintain the human civilization) simply moved all their resources and companies to another uncontested area and left behind all these people in the company of muzzies and other animalistic races.

why are most of the germans on this board so edgy

Yeah I don't know what's up with them lately, they haven't been always like this

The majority of people are waking up to the wool being pulled over their eyes. It's only a matter of time before they start fighting back.

Time to remind them why have been in charge.

You don't
You let them take part in racism and then you revive the KKK and start hanging Niggers.

I think that was the premise behind Atlas Shrugged.

Reich is collapsing. Again.

The fact that at least 30% of the 'anti-white' movement is made up of white people makes me want to self-genocide sometimes.

Not sure about that senpai
They "radicalised" like, 5% of people who would be average civic nationalists
95% of youngsters are still completely braindead and egocentric

They've lost all hope
I can understand why

I feel like it's more then 30%, it seems to be half self hating whites and half nigger lives matter

Varg is sort of right
We need to destroy technology
People are getting dumber because dumb people are sheltered and allowed to reproduce, natural selection doesn't occure anymore, and an awful number of people are simply unfit to take care of themselves, even less of a society

What happened to you guys, Hans?

nah people in the real world are getting red pilled as fuck. literally everyone is anti immigrant now ive spoke to so many people lately i would have never thought had right wing views and they do. trump is winning. brexit won. the political winds are changing very fast

>we need to destroy technology
No, we need to give humans purpose again
The massive purposeless existence most people live with today causes the entertainment industry to go for escapism

we just have to keep coming up with dank memes and keeping our banter on point

You mean the first world that was built off the back of so called black slaves.

I think you know the answer

They fuck up badly, and continue to blame ebil white men whilst they live in the ruins of civilization

>they exploited us and our resources n shiet

You mean that thing that ( O N L Y ) stayed in the south part of the US?

>most white shaming are made by jews and white sjw
>stormfag get angry at minorities

>openborders activist, big corp/banks owners are jews.
>stormfags blame immigrants and lower class.

>most Alt-right leaders are jews
>stormfags fallow them

not sure if jews are truly the master race or if white people are morons.

Stormfags are idiot. Immigrants are the problem, but they are not the cause. But to openly speak against jew's is a crime even worse then murder.

they are truly the master race then

It already exists. It's called white flight

People are weak. They just join the more powerful side. Change the tide and they will swing.

>uncontested area
This is not the midde-age anymore
There are no uncontested areas left on this planet

But eventually they always overreach. Too greedy, they never know when to stop.

5% is more than enough to start the revolution :]

>White men stopped
>future

pick one and only one

There's still slave trades in the Middle East and Africa.

Angelina Jolie even went there and bought herself a niglet to prove it

I don't see first world being built there

You aren't America white so fuck off foreigner, stop trying to relate to us you aboriginal chimp.