Really fired the old space noodle

Really fired the old space noodle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA
youtube.com/watch?v=McFzWzwtmmU
youtu.be/W9R4SCW7XBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G-w-3CplMi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of the jokes about Patton's wife were funnier than anything I've heard all year, so he might have a point

I'm really glad this thread was made to discuss television and movies and not just bait to start more political discussion.

Women are funny. Get over it.

So funny I have to remind you about it.

>MY WIFES DEATH MAKES ZERO CENTS WHAAAAAAAAAA
>she was on opiods benzos and speed at the same time

what did he mean by this

I read that as "it's 2016, why are women even still trying to do comedy?"
Surely that's not what he meant

we should really have a separate amerifat subboard so amerifats can discuss their irrelevant celebs in there

>it's 2016

>talking about this is so embarrassing
>that is why I will continue to talk about this
Really activated my almonds.

I agree, watching women perform comedy is embarassing.

women are funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA

Now that's just bizarre.

People are starting to accept that some rare women can be funny and now he tries to claim they're funnier even?

They're the ones making it into a topic. There were womenin comedy in the fucking 70's and it wasn't a "topic" back then

He's just trying to deflect from the fact that he murdered his fat wife

Holy shit when we he just kill himself already

cringekino time?

youtube.com/watch?v=McFzWzwtmmU

But everything on tv is political so why wouldn't Sup Forums be political too?

I like how they quote the "greatest part" of his progressive speech and he couldn't even get the year right

gobble gobble

americans are a genetic mess, jesus.

I find it ironic that he calls us trolls

She's the British Dee Reynolds.

youtu.be/W9R4SCW7XBQ

>implying Sup Forumspol/ would do any better

deadpan narcissistic irony, memorized meme pics, memorized shitposts, bane, joker baby?

hooking up your phone to the projector and blasting shitty youtube vids & your pictures folder?

In any case, any one of us would get at least a laugh or two if we had the balls to go up.

>goes on every show that will take him
>his wife is still dead
Patton Oswalt is a mess!

>Analytics proves that Sup Forums skews ratings.
>"LALALALLAYOU'RENOTFUNNYICAN'T HEARYOUYOU'RENOTFUNNYLALALALA"

make sure you defend her on twitter, maybe she'll suck your dick

We can't do better. That's why we aren't publicly making an ass of ourselves and wasting everyone's time trying.

>literally supporting participation awards

>i'm just gonna go
my sides

>hooking up your phone to the projector and blasting shitty youtube vids & your pictures folder?

Actually that would be quite interesting and probably fill a niche very fast. Tons of money to be made there.

You wouldnt know because you are either a woman, or a faggot. And you are not allowed by nature to be funny.

Daily reminder that Patton Oswalt murdered his wife so that he could get the publishing rights to her books before she could divorce him.

ugly women are funny

>analytics show me it's men coming from Sup Forums
Did she backtrace it?

>mfw my biggest fear about losing a loved one is that people will rip on me about it on the internet

>The blockages, combined with her taking the medications Adderall, Xanax and the pain medication fentanyl, caused his wife's death in April 2016, Oswalt said in the statement sent via his publicist.

You'd have to be on drugs to be married to that insufferable faggot.

>Xanax, Fentanyl, and Adderall at the same time
I really don't know what she was expecting to happen by speedballing. The Fentanyl is dangerous enough, adding Xanax on top of that is pretty fucking heavy.

Just don't have an internet presence

People don't rip on Patton Oswalt's wife because she died, they rip on her and by extension him because he is an unfunny obnoxious brainlet.

he also advocated for the murder of people who are guilty of the crime of simply being present on Trump properties

when in doubt just start stripping

Always posting that one clip of her perpetuates the false stereotype that it's the only unfunny thing she's ever done.

Here's more:

>Women are the funnier sex

They aren't though. I'm not saying women can't be funny but I'm not going to lie

Benzos and opiods together can cause the autonomic nervous system to shut down

Oh shit

Overcompensating for the fact that he literally, irrefutably murdered his wife. Sad.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this video because every time someone posts it I don't wanna watch it out of fear of cringing too hard

This is what happens when you're moderately attractive so nobody tells you you're shit at something.

He might as well be a woman, 5'3, round face etc

Why would you take xanax and adderall? So you're relaxed in but also wired as fuck?

That must explain why he's not funny.

>fear of cringing too hard

There are funny women (like Tina Fey) but I wouldnt want to watch her stand on a stage telling jokes.

The quickest of rundowns:

>lol shooooooees

If you look at that tweet, there are hardly any positive responses. They really are out of touch with their audience.