Tempo limit in Europa on the Autobahn, explain yourself fucking plebs. USA what's about you?

Tempo limit in Europa on the Autobahn, explain yourself fucking plebs. USA what's about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixL_jmGRDXY
flhsmv.gov/fees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok that's fucking stupid your country is so fucking big and still 128km/h is all you can drive. SAD...

>tfw only the best country in the world and abos can feel real freedom

Malp

What's up with America? Their highways are wide as fuck, half of the country should be at least dark green.
Also
>Moldova

I think 120km/h is the fastest we can drive here

>speed cameras on highways between major towns

lmao speed limit is whatever u want nigger

That's pretty sad 150km/h is the "damn why do you have such a fucking slow car you poor faggot" end. And with 250+km/h you will see every 10 minutes one faster as you.

That's not accurate at all. Kansas has TONS of 75 mph speed limit zones. Also most people speed anyway. I've seen people going 100 mph+ not get pulled over because a patrolman was either jerking off or there was someone else going faster

Air travel is cheap enough that nobody drives halfway across the country unless they're moving, or the trip itself is designed to hit a bunch of scenic waypoints.

Also, speed limits are routinely ignored outside the presence of cops. I drove 80-90mph the whole way from Chicago to the west coast and it still took me two days.

And fuck man Murica this is the perfect street for 300+km/h (in length) your laws are just stupid

American here, many of our laws are stupid

Infinite speed?!?!

>300kph through cities
>300kph over mountains taller than the Alps
>that's not even a single interstate, you stitched a few of them together

Yeah ok but 100 is still absolutely nothing. Your streets are so nice and long even 300 would be no problem. As all I know... Do you have some plausible reasons why is it so low?

Yes buy everything you want which is TÜV approved and you can drive 1000km/h or whatever :DDD the TÜV is really strong so you can't drive a rocket car of course but buy a Bugatti and you can drive 420 without any problems

Google gave me route 20 and sure not non stop but I think you have much more long highways as Germany have

This one looks heavily outdated

This country consist only of sparsely populated fjords with mountains between them.

Is the world map I've posted more accurate?

Might be that because literally everyone drives unless you're in one of a few cities on the east coast, the standards are more lax to get your liscense.

Small country, lots of rather narrow turns on highways. There's a reason for the limit and why Germans contribute in comperatovely large numbers to the accident statistics here.

delet

Population.

Michigan will be increasing to 75 mph soon.

And all these highways are not enough to get over 110? I mean Even for a normal country road 150 is okay here.

this is the only thing you have left to feel proud about

>300 kph through downtown Chicago
Try 30 kph.

Are you confusing Miles with your European Commie-miles?
100 mph = 160 kph

>highest percentage of alcoholics

That map is a bit out of date, but it's true that we have silly speed limits from the oil crisis decades ago when the numbers people figured driving slow would be most efficient. And then we let women vote, so of course they decided going fast would be unsafe while they maul people left and right reading their text messages in their SUVs.

On the bright side, we're starting to increase our speed limits, and anyway pretty much everywhere I've ever been everybody goes 10-15 over the posted limit before the speed cops start to care.

I think no limit is a little bit too crazy. Mostly because I can imagine the amount of stupid 18 year olds that barely know how to drive doing insane speeds while passing by me and my family.

But here it should definitely be more than 120. At least 140.

This. If the posted speed limit is 70 mph, you can safely go 80 without getting pulled over.

I generally do about 83 in a 70 just to give me some extra room if I should happen to go a little faster without noticing at first.

It's still really crazy how big your highways are but still full af... ours are 2 lines +1 roll/accident line

Would you want to drive faster on this?

The fastest I dared to go on the Autobahn was 220 km

Is that the autobahn? That's a pretty nice road.

Another thing to consider is that probably in Germany most people actually follow the rules and know how to drive correctly. I literally plan around driving long distances in the middle of the night just to minimize the number of absolute fucking retards on the road.

It was meant to be 30km/h sry

We have 350 million people and basically no public transportation.

No thats an american highway

Only small stretches of the Autobahn are still no speed limit, if you're anywhere near a large town or city, even on a bypass, then they enforce a speed limit

All the fucking ice and snow

Huh. Threw me off at first that they weren't all clogged in the leftmost lane on the thick half, but then after a second look and noticing the empty roads had people scattered around all the lanes I realized you're probably right.

I have permanent nightmare goggles on from living here.

They are everywhere mate.

I safely have done 190 on a 90kmh road... I wish i had die autobahn

Aah nice answer... We had the same "crisis" here too. But your country is really capitalistic so why aren't the ((( ))) collect some more shekels if you guys drive with 200

Your argument is?

Don't know honestly. But like I said the trend is that we've been raising the limits here and there on the condition that it doesn't seem to cause any safety problems.

Monkeys can't drive

>Tempo
We can go higher :)
youtube.com/watch?v=ixL_jmGRDXY

>building everything without germans

I don't need to drive at 300 km/h on a public road because I'm not a nigger.

No It's one of yours ... This is a normal German autobahn

speed limit*
this one is miles per hour

dumbfuck kraut

My state's house recently rejected moving the speed limit from 75mph to 80mph and they cited concerns with modern cellphone usage. They didn't like how people are doing much more than texting/calling on cellphones now.

1. There are far more people here driving cars percentage wise versus the total number of adults. Unless you live in NYC or DC or something, you basically need to have a car to exist as a functional member of society.

2. It's incredibly easy to get a license. Any retard 16 year old (18 in some states) can do it so long as you have decent vision and don't wreck during the driving exam, which basically consists of driving about two miles on back roads.

3. There's practically no inspection on vehicles. A lot of people never maintain their cars and wreck as a result of their own stupidity. This should be fixed.

4. At least here in Florida, lots of elderly people still drive way past when they should have quit.

So your chart really makes sense, at least the fact that the US has far more auto deaths.

Wow. Talk about overbuilt for the traffic load. No wonder you lucky shits get to have no speed limit.

When our roads fill up you're lucky to get within 20MPH of the limit. And God help you if you're the kind of wage monkey who has to crawl a long in rush hour traffic. That experience is what convinced me that I wanted to be able to walk to and from where I want to work. Being stuck in traffic for 1.5 hours every day is HELL.

Sure city from city but we have still many 100km ways without any limit on the speed . I mean that would be a disaster to drive in a town before the city with 300

We have shit roads because we have to build on Norway's breathtaking but dumbass terrain.

>lucky shits
i really hate this mentality.

they fucking built it. it didn't just spawn there

I know this. Like I said, I wouldn't be comfortable in a 2 or even 3 lane highway with cars passing by me at 210+. It's just my opinion.

I really don't understand why no president used this for a election. I think many driver and trucker or something are really pissed because they're so slowed down.

Where are the cars?

I think we found the reason America doesn't have infinite speed limits in most places.

If you're using highway systems near high populations like New England, you wouldn't usually have the opportunity to get to 80+ mph.
Is this low traffic normal?

Why nigger? Just because we Germans can handle the speed?

>Highways

If we find a remotely flat area we build an airstrip there. The only decent highways are in the area around Oslo.

If you're on an ausfahrt into a populated area during rush hour it can get a bit congested, but in my 4 years there I never saw anything like UK levels of traffic, and the US is even worse.

German rail is really good, as is its bus network

What are 60 miles in km you nigger? Maybe that what I have written?

It's not that big a deal in every day life. In most places where normal people want to go faster, speed is limited not by law but by everybody else on the road.

And the people who go way over the limit are not being safe. Like for instance my friend who told me how much fun it was to do 150MPH in his new car and then I pointed out he wore his front tires down to the steel belts and that he's lucky they didn't blow and send him into a tree at 150.

this map is to complicated, fixed it fast.

there are just 2 type of countries

black the limited ones
red the no limit = freedom one

But can you deny the holocaust?

Good one so the telephone thing. Here it's illegal and only free speech board is allowed. I mean driving and texting is stupid and the fine should be much much higher

lol. why would i?

Nice info and can you tell me what a car license costs so ~? Here it's 2000€ minimum

while the speed limit is at 130 you can do 140 without any problems, the police won't say anything if you go at that speed, many of our autostrade have "tutor control" tough, they measure your average speed and if you're driving like a nigger you may get fined
they're acceptable limits tough, even without them the majority of people wouldn't go higher than 120, and the niggers that go at 200 do it regardless

I've heard air taxis are a thing in the next 10 years. Maybe your streets will some flow without so many drivers

generally under $100, but it varies by state. This is typical:

flhsmv.gov/fees/

>this map is to complicated, fixed it fast.
fucking germans

ps. you subliminally blacked the graph

>italian intellectuals

The license itself? I don't even remember. A one-time fee of maybe $20-$50? It's pretty much expected that you have one, so they're easy to get.

Each vehicle costs me about $30/yr to register with the state. That varies by state.

I think I pay about $2k/yr for insurance. That can vary a lot by state. It dropped by 1/3 when I moved from a shithole communist state to a more reasonable one.

Ah ok sry that was stupid from me of course every year heavy ice-sun that's really not good for streets

Wisconsin is 70

His argument is that very few portuguese drivers respect traffic laws and drive like complete shitheads thus increasing the speed limit would have negative consequences.

It's really easy. Left line 150-10000000 and right line 100-150

>Tempo limit
*speed limit

norway confirmed for snownigger tier engineering

The autobahn is mostly good flowing and only for and after the work it's a littler bit slow

Thank you . Hitler did some things really right

There's also the fact that outside cities animals can wander onto roads and there's no way most animals wouldn't go through your windshield and kill you if you are going 100mph

Where's south Australia? Are yuuuun rasist? Are you against abos who can drive unlimited km/h?

The worst is when you see their eyes right by the side of the road only a couple of seconds away, like they're just waiting for the opportunity to jump in front of you
>oh fuck me don't you fucking dare you pieces of shit

Sausages think it's cool to waste gas on fast driving. No wonder the whole world thinks they're dumb.

>113
Fucking brits

>Norway confirmed for snownigger tier engineering
Could niggers ever construct something as beautiful as this?

There were roads in Montana that used to have no speed limit. The state was made to put one, but the police were not enforcing it. When told to enforce it they gave out $1 tickets.

Ok nice and do you have pic related? They're really shit and if you drive too fast you will get a big fine an/or your license taken alway

The stone wall is pretty nice, but otherwise it looks like some abandoned shack in a poverty-stricken area of Maine that probably should be taken down due to safety concerns.

Whaaaat.... Maybe that's just the price here for driving as fast as you want

Thank god no. But we'll have them some day. For instance all new roads near me every 3rd light post has a camera on it. And the state put up these nice big beautiful electric signs a few years back to say helpful things like remember to wear your seatbelt and there's an accident 20 miles ahead.

So of course now those signs flash angry messages at you if you're going too fast. Gee, you mean they thought ahead and put speed sensors on the signs? What surprise!

It has a door for getting, roof for keeping rain and snow out and walls for keeping wind and swedes out. What more do you need.

A lot of places have them, but there has been a huge public backlash against it. I know several cities that have gotten rid of them.