Ask an ex militant of the Donetsk People's Republic anything!

Ask an ex militant of the Donetsk People's Republic anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=6vuePR8Tl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=7vWgJE9P47o
rt.com/news/241153-riga-nazi-veterans-march/
yle.fi/uutiset/putin_nato_would_gladly_fight_russia_to_the_last_finnish_soldier/8999170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you kill anyone?

I honestly have no idea, I only shot in the general direction of their outposts.

And for anyone wondering I am Estonian and I came to fight from Estonia. I returned home last this year and I'm planning to go again next year

what weapon were you using?

Not much of an option, AKM and no sidearm. They don't trust outsiders like that, but outsiders come form all over the world. I've seen an Indian guy and even 2 Americans

What was it like having Putins cock wriggle about in your anus?

Hopefully they're using precision hunting rifles.

Fuck wasting shots like an inbred retard using an AK.

Only hits count.

What's your take on the situation at the moment? I haven't been following Donetsk for a while so I'm out of the loop.

Also, did you meet many of the well known stars of the conflict?

Well known stars? Please enlighten me
Were you all using those or is there a large variety?
also this

Did you run into this girl, perchance?

Why aren't you arrested or in prison?

Thanks for your service bro. True Americans are pro-Donetsk.

Givi, Motorola etc.

>I am Estonian

Sure, comrade... Sure.

how you do it?
go to Russian then sneak to ukraine?
and why going back?

Why are you speaking about this? I thought you guys had a Donetsk, don't tell policy.

There is Russian equipment there, no doubt. I've seen some pretty modern shit there. Didn't see any Russian soldiers though. I am Donetsk's side because Ukrainian shelling killed many people I used to know personally.
I only saw Givi, but he is nothing like the media portrays him as

>a commie rump state
'No'

I just support it because it creates happenings and kills Ukrainians

did the indian guy poo in the loo

I come back from time to time because I miss my motherland

I don't like Putin, but I hate the new Ukrainian gov a lot more

>Americans
Wait what? How? I have an itch to liquidate everything I own and come over there to fight, but didn't think it was possible.

Oh fuck off neanderthalands you've been shitposting new threads for the past week.

My mothertounge is Estonian, mom was half Russian and dad was fully Estonian. My Russian actually has a heavy accent

There are people from all over the world fighting there. We capture some Germans from the Ukranian side once.
I don't know how Americans get there, but I travel through Russia

>but didn't think it was possible.
Literally just cross over from Russia after first making contact with someone already there. Why the hell would you think it was impossible?

There are even videos of an American volunteer who doesn't speak a word of Russian fighting for Donetsk.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

Do you have any proof?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

elaborate the givi thing pls

>Wait what? How? I have an itch to liquidate everything I own and come over there to fight, but didn't think it was possible.
youtube.com/watch?v=6vuePR8Tl_g

>We capture some Germans from the Ukranian side once.
nazi monkeys?
you age?
you have fear if eesti government know about you?

Are the forces of Donetsk pro communist, national Bolshevik or...?

Why are you such a cuckold?

>national Bolshevik

some are. there is a vice interview of a bolshevik militia but I don't have information of how large it is.

Not leftist but they bring out a lot of Soviet Pride. They want people to think of them as "good ol USSR days" but they're not like that. I'd say they are pretty conservative

one more video with murican guy in DNR
youtube.com/watch?v=7vWgJE9P47o

You should be shot

Givi is actually a chill dude. The media's imagine of him is that he is some sort of Rambo badass child killer, but he seems like the other soldiers. I don't know if some of his videos are staged, but his portrayal in media is really different

do you get paid to do that? If so, how much?

Do you want the Ukranian leech into the fucking EU?
Thought so.
Ukraine needs to die

Yeah sure you are """"""""""Estonian"""""""""

keep lying buddy, also i hope they give you out the the Ukraine for terrorism, just like they did with that other russian subhuman :)

He's seemed really down-to-earth and modest in most of the videos I've seen. I'm not surprised you say that he's a chill dude in real life.

Ma teeks seda tasuta, aga vastu võetud sõdurid saavad palka kuskil 150-200 euro piires. Maksti rublades

Do you want Estonia to become a part of Russia?
If not, do you consider Russia an enemy of Estonia and the Baltic states in general?

They will never get into EU anyway.

Anyone supporting Russia in an armed conflict should be hanged.

Underrated

I demand proof eestibro (mis sellest, et pooleldi sibul oled)

Fuck no, Estonia should be independent. I don't like Putin.

>Anyone supporting Russia in an armed conflict should be hanged.
nobody care about shprota noise, kid.

Donetsk people are usually quiet about it, but I can say whatever since I'm not there

The EU needs to die too though.

Dont ever reply to me again, slavshit dog
Yet you soppurt Putins interests in an armed conflict.

Good job, retard.

Latvians are fighting in Donetsk too, Lätibro

Then why did you fight for his forces? Surely if you were on the fence about this whole thing, you'd just stay in Estonia and observe, but you went out there and fought for the enemy.

Last question from me: if you think Estonia should be sovereign, then do you think that you should be sentenced to jail for betrayal of your country?

I was like Estonia is the next country on Russia's list to invade, OP supporting Russia doesn't make sense. But then I remembered that half of Estonia is Russians like OP who will start the next war.

The EU's expansions is literally to blame for the conflict though. I couldn't care less that Russia is trying to return to the status quo.

Also this

>""latvian""
hahahahahaha

shut the fuck up you subhuman

>""""""""""""""""""""latvians""""""""""""""""""""""

Coming from Latvia=/=Latvian

We've caught a lot of Russians trying to head to Donetsk to fight.

oh my god just look at this ybermonsh

EU needs to be reformed or destroyed, but thats not a valid reason to fight for Putin.

Youre literally a mercenary invading a sovereign country.

I didn't betray my country, I betrayed the curropt shits in our parlament. I love Estonia and I served in our Kaitsevägi. I would fight for my people, the Estonian people. Donetsk isn't the enemy, they don't give a shit about us. Even Russia isn't our enemy, they would never a NATO country.

Riigireetur, siga, värdjas!

Pista ennast ahju, kuidas sa julged ennast eestlaseks kutsuda?

Why do you assume he's a neo-nazi?
Not everyone who doesn't want to be a Russian lapdog is a nazi

>subhumans cant read

Why dont you try to bullshit again how evil Latvians raped belarussian women in ww2

+1

täielik vitt, peaks KAPO-sse ära reportima selle threadi, nad saavad 100% ip järgi jälitada ja kui ta leitakse proofiga, ss antakse ta välja Ukrainale terrorismi süüdistusega, täpselt nagu nad tegid selle teise russiga seal sõdimas käis :)

Do you not understand that fighting for another country's forces without permission from your government is objectively betrayal?
Even worse, you're a fucking Estonian Defense Force soldier.

Because the avarage slav has a sub 80 IQ that only allows them to call everyone who isnt pro russia a fascist or a nazi

how much you get paid?
what's your usual day in your outpost
ever got shelled?

the Nazis are on the ukranian side and are even paid by ukrainian jewish billionaires. cant make this up.

>Why dont you try to bullshit again how evil Latvians raped belarussian women in ww2
never hear about it, nigga

>cheapest whore of NATO warmongers in universe try to excuse.
kek

Donetsk is not Ukraine. I would not go fighting where I am not welcome. Ukranians can't even set up camp near the borders of Donetsk, because civilians throw rocks at them. We have guys here who used to be Ukrop soldiers but changed sides when the realised what the fuck they're fighting for. The only argument Ukraine has here is "It's my clay and I want it now". The only reason this war even started is it's obvious that if you let democracy handle it, Donetsk would be independent

>baltic """countries"""
>not nazies

Pick one.

Kirjutan netikonstaablitele + KAPOle kirja praegu, palun saada ka kuna mida rohkem e-meile sellest tuleb seda parem on.

why you lie on the internet ?

>this is what the avarage russiaboo RT reader believes

Why dont you tell me about how we regualy praise nazis in Riga as well?

Russkie occupant gtfo our of eesti our bloodbrothers in south.

I'm not in forces, I served and ended service like every Estonian citizen and it is not the government's choice where I go and which fights I fight. I didn't come to Donetsk as an Estonian soldier

>Ukranians can't even set up camp near the borders of Donetsk, because civilians throw rocks at them. We have guys here who used to be Ukrop soldiers but changed sides when the realised what the fuck they're fighting for.

What a beautiful day to lie on Sup Forums

[email protected]

peaks uue emaili tegema selle jaoks või on suht suva kui oma igapäevast kasutan?

> they would never a NATO country.
The bigger the risk the bigger the reward. Will you be helping Russia to kick NATO's ass and show that NATO protection is worthless?

Aga palun, KAPO leiab ikka üles täpselt nagu eelmine kord
owait

Igaks juhuks tee cock.li vms + proxy, pärast tulevad uksetaha küsima rohkem ja pead kohtus tunnistama või ma ei tea mida veel.

How did I "try to excuse"?
I'm a classical liberal you cunt, I disagree with nazi ideals.
These men are national heroes. Just like commies are your national heroes, and you worship them even more.
Communism killed more people as well

you make it so easy rt.com/news/241153-riga-nazi-veterans-march/

wrong side won ww2 bro.

If Russia were to invade I would fight for Estonia

Maximum kek

>this what commies believe

Please tell me how we fought for nazism, im sure you know more about my country men

you're really enthusiastic about an alliance in which you're nothing but a buffer zone and next in line for "tolerance" and "multiculturalism"
you dumb drone, Russia doesn't have the capacity to agressively push their policies like NATO does
if by any chance Russia is neutralized, you will be drowned, you chidlish idiot
Russia is not USSR for fucks sake, why do you want the ruin of only NATIONALIST power in Europe?

go to NATO bitch and you can die first with eesti bro for murican master interests.
lol

yle.fi/uutiset/putin_nato_would_gladly_fight_russia_to_the_last_finnish_soldier/8999170

>I'm a classical liberal you cunt, I disagree with nazi ideals.
for 90% of /pol elite like me its just sorts of shit, nigga

Helping the enemy of our enemy isn't doing us any favours.

Ukraine is our friend against the eternal Russian you dumbfuck.

I am convinced you're a subhuman slavshit from Narva. No Estonian would work against our friends.

Were you tortured or got to torture anyone?

does anyone play chess on the front lines? is there any legitimate ways to send donations to the republic?

>Ask anything!
May I ask you to go fuck yourself?

>hahaha look i posted russian propaganda
>latvians who fought against communism and a free Latvia=nazis xddddd

What the next step in your plan?

fakk, mul ei ole proxyt

mõtlesin emaili pealkirjaks panna "potentsiaalne terrorismis osalenu"

ja kirja lihtsalt threadi link, ei usu et nad väga küsitlema edasi tuleksid, vähemalt ma loodan, et mitte :D

this

baltic union against Russia when?

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Perhaps you should try taking some English lessons.

help Putin take over the US and send our politicians to gulags.

proxy punkt org

Chromel on mitu tasuta VPNi pluginat.

Saada ära, kohe saadan ise ka kui ära söön.