I don't feel great about this

Yeah Eagles look good. But they are peaking too early. They're playing too well, too early on, and are in danger of flaming out come playoff time. I'm worried they'll be one and done in the playoffs.

Nice blog faggot

>>>/reddit/

shut up pussy, >we have the depth to sustain this success, stop worrying so much

Fuck off Cowgirl nigger

I feel like the team could play better cowcuck falseflagger

>But they are peaking too early
Even though you are a Cowspic baiting, you're right about that. Iggles can't keep this up the whole season.

>t. Skins fan

I get you

it's still a realistic scenario at this point for Dallas to beat them twice and the Eagles to finish 11-5 wildcard underneath them

losses
2 dal
1 @sea
1 game they shouldn't lose

>peaking too early.

It's the middle of the fucking season, this is the point where the playoff picture starts to get clear

there's no such thing about peaking early

the worst you have to worry about it injuries and overexerting your players

you absolutely should be focused on getting home field advantage for the playoffs before worrying about "peaking"

this is philly. something will go wrong, something always goes wrong.

Going into the season, my best hope was for a wildcard spot and maybe win one game in the playoffs. I'm just enjoying the ride.

>who are the chefs
>who are the 2016 Vikings

Explain to me why Philly can’t sustain this play all season to the owl...

Lifelong Eagles fan here up until this game. Dallas is peaking at the right time, going with them.

injuries

They're the Philadelphia Eagles.

not an argument

I'm explaining to you as a lifelong fan of the Philadelphia Eagles that the reason I'm being cautiously optimistic is because every year I've ever had any hope in this team, I've been let down. They're playing great and Wentz is the real deal, but it's still the Eagles.

Life time Eagles fan since week 8, we got this

>Lifelong Eagles fan
Fuck off cowboy cockroach

Eagles are good but frankly I don't see them being that great. The talent up and down the roster isn't there.

Yes Ertz is one of the top TEs in the NFL but I don't think Ajayi is all that great. He had a good year last year but has sucked this year. Besides that one big run for 46 yards that honestly had more to do with the blocking he was only okay.

Jeffrey and Agholor with Smith are good options but they don't have a true game breaker there.

Their OL and barely average. That D i good but not elite. Yes their run defense us really good but they are not amazing at pass defense.

They are a good team but clearly in the same "good tier" as many other teams.

>Peaking too early
This isn't really a thing for the most part

They have Mike Trout's blessing

Lifelong dedicated Cowboys fan here, since the beginning really. I don't think we have it man. Eagles will just shit all over us and that's it. We were never good. The league should commandeer the organization from Jerry.

>Iggles can't keep this up the whole season.
says increasingly nervous man for 7th straight week

> First it was same old team as last season
> Then it was "next week is a trap", "next week is a trap", etc.
> After destroying the Broncos, it's about 'peaking'

Just keep backing up those goalposts.

And they've also only played shit teams so yeah.

Reckon they'll lose to the Seahawks and both Cowboys games.

Will probably finish 10-6 and go out in the wildcards.

Wentz hasn't got enough of the winning complex.