Why does Sup Forums hate an objectively good show like House of Cards? Because women have power...

Why does Sup Forums hate an objectively good show like House of Cards? Because women have power? Because black guys fuck white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgCeH3xovDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because kevin spacey's accent is horrendous

because its predictable as hell

I don't hate it. I know a lot of other autists don't as well.

Kind of went off the rails in season 3. And the accents are horrible. I can't tell what's worse:

1. Spacey's "Ahm a reul southana, boy" accent

or

2. Conway's "I em totelee not a scandinavian" accent

Did you predict him pushing the girl into the train?

What's wrong with the accent? It didn't sound bad to me because I'm not an American

did his wife become his VP as I heard ?

It's a really stupid show that pretends that it's smart and deep.

His wife as VP? Inviting his challenger (really boring character) to stay at the white house? Come the fuck on.

The show is good but not as great as the British original. Getting a whip to become president in Congress is a little far fetched compared to Parliament. Although with how the current president is doing we may end up with president Paul Ryan in a few months and once again life will imitate art.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgCeH3xovDw

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous, nothing that crazy would ever happen in real life.

niggers fuck white women? thought about watching it but now i hope the kikes behind it burn alive

> Why does Sup Forums hate an objectively good show like House of Cards?

You must be new here. We hate everything Son.

Did they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

You saying it like a whip becoming president is too far from reality

Remember the Amerifats elected Trump, everything is possible in the Land of Oportunity

Also those stupid moments when Frank is playing a video game as a metaphor for what's going on that season. That Agario scene was up it's own ass.

Shows where the main character is playing 4D chess while everyone else is sniffing glue get old really fast.

It's a good show.

>vox
stopped watching there

>starts off as an edgy, dark West Wing in season 1
>develops into yet another bland, gynocentric, political melodrama you'd expect to see on ABC

Because they wrote stupid fanfic tier trash, like frank crying while fucking, and inevitably becoming a cuck to a book writer.

he defeated the president in s2 way too easily and s3 was a disaster.

>no anti-villain president who turns out to be smarter than he seems

They just describred frank, they didn't show his real self in the first episodes but that's what he really is (you could suspect it yourself if you weren't an autist)

He had a beautiful and smart wife that left his state and rich family to become his partner
He took it from granted and cheated her with all the girls he could, plus treating his wife like shit. Of course she'll end up cheating on him

You watch too much anime/capeshit

because it's pure edgy and cringe

can't stand his stupid facial expressions

> Robin Wright extorts Netflix into paying her as much as Kevin Spacey
> Revels that she got paid less anyway and that she extorted Netflix

How can anyone ever get away with something like that? Not only that but it was heralded as a 'win' for women in Hollywood.

/thread

>season 1
GOAT
>season 2
Okay I guess
>season 3
Absolute garbage
>season 4
Didn't bother watching because of how bad s3 was
>season 5
Won't bother watching because of how bad s3 was

Why do I even bother posting in this website

You faggots do the same with literally every single show, you rate season 1 above all other seasons

You people need therapy, these levels of nostalgia are not healthy

this chart sucks balls.

fake Putin (s3-4) was great. s5 has two good twists. that sets up s6 to be radically different.

They can just watch the news, House of Cards has been surpassed by reality.

>s5 has two good twists
you what?

Imagine how mad Trump cucks would be if they knew who Paul Ryan was

why the hate on season 4? frank's alluciantion scenes were pure kinography

>it's a "All your legitimate gripes with a piece of media are actually deep seated racism/sexism/whateverism" episode.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

I can't stand the wife's acting, didn't even make it through the first season.

She tries to look cold and calculating, but she just ends up looking like a bad female T-1000 impression.

does anyone else see it, is it just me?

The whole wife as VP thing is pretty dumb Sup Forums aside. That kinda shit just doesn't happen

>/pol accuses people of racism

you retarded son? That place is a shit hole, they think racism is good

maybe they did it on purpose to show how frank is completely self-absorbed. but yea, it was incredibly heavy-handed.

Her character isn't consistent. At one moment she's just as cold as Frank, the next she's super sad, and after that she is extremely ambitious. 4 seasons in and she still hasn't been defined imo

I loved the first season and the second season was ok
It just got so fucking stupid after that, they could have gotten one good season where Frank gets his comeuppance, but instead they just kept it going
That's the biggest problem with so much TV, they just keep shit going too long for a little extra cash cause they know they have some people that will watch it till the end cause they're invested enough

The UK version was better because they kept it going as long as it had to

They're only shit when the topic is partisan (which unfortunately is a lot of what they do)

then that is a legit gripe
Sup Forums isn't one person and is filled with all posters from all sides trying to start political fights with everyone else.
That shit needs to stay there.

Because it went to complete dogshit after they ran out of source material and had to write their own and started doing all sorts of hyper dumb shit to keep viewership up.

Like every fucking american tv show, it just runs too long and gets too shit.

CRIMINALIZE SHOWS OVER 3 SEASONS.