Sweden has both the densest population of bears and moose in the world

>Sweden has both the densest population of bears and moose in the world
Feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

svenskjakt.se/uncategorized/stromsund-bjorntatast-i-varlden/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

send him in

Yeah but do you have motherfucking swamps?

>Swedistan meme
Did i hit a nerve?

>le eat out of your bin animal and le stand like a retard in the middle of the road animal
i dont rate them

he just has a cuck fetish

Does this count?

I knew we had a lot of elk compared to anyone else, but bears? We only have a few thousand in a fairly large country. Surely someone else has to have a denser bear population.

Was gonna ask the same thing, Muhammad. I didn't realize you were a moose limb

>Moose

Isn't it elk?

Also >His country didn't exterminate all dangerous wildlife centuries ago

Elk = Wapitihjort in Swedish
Älg = Moose in English

svenskjakt.se/uncategorized/stromsund-bjorntatast-i-varlden/

"684 bears have been identified in Jämtland through the inventory, mainly carried out by hunters. This suggests that there are 700 to 1,000 bears in the county.
In Strömsund there are 0.3 bears per 1,000 hectares. It is probably the densest bear population in woodland in the world, as the most densely populated parts of North America have more than 0.2 individuals on the same surface."

This was posted in 2013, not too long ago

That's just confused me even more. Elk is a word in English, I thought that moose was just the American term for an elk

Actually, considering most of the "Syrian refugees" currently doing Viking shit are from Eritrea and Somalia, so it would be more appropriate to call you Jamal...basketball Americans > sub 68 IQ Muslim North Africans

Is a myr a swamp? If so, yes. We need those for cloudberries.

Actually you're right

Amerifats use Moose for Elks and Elk for Wapiti

> tfw people in my area find their own secret swamp for cloud berries and I have no idea where they are

Feels bad man.

Elk is the British English word for what the Americans call a moose (Alces Alces). Elk is also the American English word for a wapiti (Cervus Canadensis). Just about every Indo-European language uses some variation of elk for what the Americans call a moose, but the anglo settlers of America had likely never seen an elk when they first encountered wapiti, and so they called this large deer an elk. Later on, when they encountered real elks further north, they borrowed a native word for them in an attempt to avoid confusion.

I had cloudberry jam in Finland and it was delicious, I with it travelled

Cloudberry locations are closely guarded secrets. You wouldn't want outsiders to pick your cloudberries when you actually get a good year for them. Especially not the imported slave labour berry pickers who pick everything clean and won't even leave the "kart" to ripen.

Other jams simply can't compete.

*wish

Why do you always post only those two animals?

Because we have the highest concentrations of them in the whole world. But i can post some other ones as well. We are one of the few countries i the world that has wolverines. And i think we have pretty many of them compared to most.

I know a person that has seen one

These have been critically endangered for a very long time here. But recently things have been going better for them

Sad fluff

Their future is brighter now than in a long time though

>tfw to live in a village in Siberia
>never see a bear and moose

A couple of times I saw a rabbit, though

there is more wolverines in Finland
and it is punishable by prison to kill wolverines

I see rabbits quite often and even foxes sometimes and I live in the largest non-capital area city in my country

I sure love bilberry jam, though. My freezer, full of it. I picked over 20 kg this year, made jam out of most of it.

I would rather live in a country where chances to meet a bear are low.

>Sweden has both the densest population of Somalis and Eritrea in the europe

There are more wolverines in the red area than there is in all of Finland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine

>Even foxes sometimes

That's strange to read, foxes are common pests in cities here

Keep in mind, my city has like 200 000 people in it and I live kind of on the outskirts and we are way more forested than you are

It also has the densest population of muslims and terrorists

Wildlife is very shy around here. Whenever I see a fox once a year, I only get a glimpse of its back before vanishing behind some bushes.

you also have the densest population of ghetto gibsmedat on your country. Jesus even the Japs are more Swedish than Sweden

>Sweden has both the densest population of bears and moose in the world
Is this a gay joke?

Sad but true. Fuck the Swedish government and fuck the Swedish people.

That's cute, it must be more special seeing them like that. Seems like seeing a badger is the equivalent for us - I've only seen a living one once

>tfw live in Stockholm, see deer and rabbits all the time
>eagles and foxes maybe once a year

Don't you ever see moose? They are pretty common where i live and i live further south than you

They're not that close to town I think, maybe along the more forested highways.

Go home, slav filth.

I saw one in central Stockholm just a few weeks ago.