Stop replying to me you dumb nafri

bump

أعشق معدن الموت قديم الطراز و السلام
youtube.com/watch?v=HwcKkBe7ck8
youtube.com/watch?v=5JDrgvLtEbI
youtube.com/watch?v=tr9lMHwcG7c
youtube.com/watch?v=j6_kS-DJjo8

الغربيين برّا

I like new order more than joy division. I know the Story of Ian is romantic and stuff but musically New order is the logical gateaway to glorified dark emotions

انه سريع.

I kind of maintain a feeling of resent towards people who thought Ian was back from the dead when the band came back with a new name. What more did we need after hearing decades and atrocity exhibition ? Modern anguish was rendered mute why ask for more. Fucking retards. And what dis he have so special. Oh wow epileptic on stage and you wonder if he's avant garde dancing or having a seizure, I'd rather jerk off at home.

>Unemployment on Jordan is high as fuck
Jordan's biggest markets around it are currently in war, unemployment and recession is expected.
>and the Saudis will fail.
This is like that whole Assad has to go meme
>Should they be allowed to declara Shias as ''infidels'' and incite violence towards us
Yes, you're a munafiq of the highest calibre if you argue otherwise, you only want freedom and rights when it supports you and your ideas, if theologically Al-Azhar doesn't believe Shia's to be muslim they should be able to announce that but like I said you're a hypocrite.
The violence part I don't agree with obviously.

Man fuck ever heard temptation ? Weirdo ? Bizarre love triangle ? It's the shit man. Get the fuck outta here with that sad shit. I graduated highschool you bitch

So should our clergy be free to declare you Sunnis heretics and other stuff like this?
can you not see how this can lead to violence?

ما-شاء-الله خرياغ انت شاب شريف الذوق
youtube.com/watch?v=HBxPO6LmyyM
youtube.com/watch?v=p9zFiza86jk
youtube.com/watch?v=eMV1Enk1_a4

If that's the conclusion they come to theologically I don't see why not.
They should make calls to treat them as a separate religion like Christianity, Judaism, etc etc they get on just fine.

الشكر

>they get on just fine.
this is a joke right?

>If that's the conclusion they come to theologically I don't see why not.
and you seriously can't see how this will ineviteble lead to violence....?

And you telling me this livid "I look like I do crack but I actually don't" punk did it because the guilt of exchanging love letters with some fan was unbearable ? come one now it's not even a blowjob it's fucked up man. My guess is this faggot pushed the drama and "suffering poet" crap on his own mental to stick to the caricature of that faggot anglo who drank arsenik on a couch and next thing you know he curt cobains it. He's just a lost kid man

[nerve gas intensifies]

get outta here cunt
*glasses u*
and take your reddit lizard with you dumbass bitch

Not accurate by far the most hated political figures in the Middle East basically every single political figure that adopted the idea of secularism has been hated in the Middle East just look at Bashar Assad they hate that guy just because he's trying to make a progressive country

Yesterday I put my falafel in your mother's bacon hahaha u mad?

>the arab world needs to have secularism shoved down its throat at gunpoint until then it will stay a shithole

that really worked well for Iran did it? or Egypt for that metter or Syria or frankly any muslim country...

>just look at Bashar Assad they hate that guy just because he's trying to make a progressive country
this must be one of the dumbest take i saw
Bashar did nothing but spoil the idea of ''secularism'' by branding his dictatorship as such, while he also destroyed secular groups and arrested/imprisoned secularists while he let jihadists free to go to iraq

youtube.com/watch?v=ilh-C1jlmAw
youtube.com/watch?v=c6pdp7jTyfs
youtube.com/watch?v=h3jnWXGcMHI
youtube.com/watch?v=FkP3ktcmNUw
youtube.com/watch?v=NGQ15_74KBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD3dimKaJtA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeXQMuY15p8
youtube.com/watch?v=3yCtHdPLpV4
youtube.com/watch?v=aF9M0vetBB0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjrz93QOeG0
youtube.com/watch?v=IKmo4mX5QBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B1H1EnyovAE
youtube.com/watch?v=eisWNtQ3QAg
youtube.com/watch?v=VFGZRSCZam8
youtube.com/watch?v=--BDDf2gT1Y
Sakuya adores DM !

>21st century fitna

kys. anyone who believes in allah and believes muhammad is a prophet is a muslim. khalas.

It will work fine as long as they're taught to tolerate. That's all it takes you fucking half breed now fuck off out this general you dumb cunt

Almost all ayyrabs suck the dick of saddam on social media tho with the exception of shia arabs

are you the karrada guy from the other day?

You want peace and unity yet you support Saddam you're basically braindead since you support conflicting ideas.

;_;7

accurate

t.sucks his dick (may he rest in peace) daily

if saddam were alive, i would unironically suck his dick and swallow, im not even kidding

no homo

Based

you're stil right, fuck Saddam

>It will work fine as long as they're taught to tolerate.
and will this work when each side calls the other ''filthy infidels''?

He was a retard tho , He took too much bad decisions , thats why we need democracy and parliaments . They can limit the stupidity of leader.

Prove me wrong motherfucker I am an intellectual individual you will not hypnotize me with your gay lasers or try to deter my missile cock in your mother

>if saddam were alive, i would unironically suck his dick and swallow, im not even kidding

I am a shy Arab and I love saddam's cock

he was iraqi. If you've ever seen two Iraqis argue (check out the memri videos) you'll see that compromise is impossible. Replace saddam with any iraqi and you'd get the same result.

when will they come to arrest you?

Don't talk to me I'm too busy shaving your mom's hairy armpits if you know what I mean? ;-)

btw i have a confession to make

i'm christian

pls dont hate me

>Saddam was a strong smart lead.....

ewwman ?

ever heard of that book René by Cheateaubriand ? Story about some depressed coffee boy who spends his annuitant money dining or licking pussy, the epitome of the jaded piece of shit, dark eyelids, tobacco breath elegantly neglected hair, scarf, jacket and make the ladies worry with his unfathomable pain. It was all a caricature of course, yet all them Paris fuckboys fell into "omg that's me bro", faggot garment© stocks reached space that year. It's also what started romanticism apparently, a generation afflicted by Le mal du siècle that feeling of being robbed of historical identity, our dads did revolution and conquests, we are just gays. Crazy huh ? to give yourself hiv so you can cry about aids.

I'm serious bro I'm having sex with your mom right now she is screaming I can understand her language but she is saying something along the lines of " stop raping me you shit infused sandbag" I love it when your mom talks dirty to me

هلا ، الاخ مبين هارب لاستراليا ؟

كس اخت صدام

>no "blacked.com" logo photoshopped

2/10, off to the execution chamber with you

Deus Vult brother

Hey that's my aunts name he used to work as a prostitute now he's on Vanity Fair bragging about his long prosthetic dick

soon hopefully

Jesus so we not only had reza shitting this place up but now another retarded iraqi who sources his dad for facts on the baath
This general has no hope

and that's where Curtis was, a gay, yes I don't regret that word. It was good gayness, I mean I love reading bits of Ruy Blas, that goofy ass shit, I also indulge in it. But man you have to know when to say stop. There's no ineffable feeling of anguish you can't communicate to others, you're just a gay teenager. It makes good songs but you're still a fag m8, don't cover it with complex systems. We got the beauty of, now get to the next step. New Order is where it's at.

kys

just rebel, kill the jewish puppets

i'm leaving now.

Nigga that's the only church in the whole fucking country, it's not like that's going to be some great resurrection of Jesus Christ or Christianity it's all dying Islam Christianity sausagism just a bunch of dying Creeds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=99j0zLuNhi8

youtube.com/watch?v=yrVv5WCzLCg
youtube.com/watch?v=9csTCY4KWU0
youtube.com/watch?v=txDnttf1XbE
youtube.com/watch?v=WRuRYm0rfPE&list=RDWRuRYm0rfPE
youtube.com/watch?v=by4kZtd4NsY
youtube.com/watch?v=tTt1wkpvegc
youtube.com/watch?v=N_3D_dGgjqo&index=3&list=PLzDMOar-1Y_zCR5FwLmWmQgXj3FQWV24I

Stop spamming you fucking in bread

You'll return after your done fucking that 15 yr old gyppo

لا ، أنا جيت هنا حتى عالي علم صدام

>youtube.com/watch?v=txDnttf1XbE
BLASPHEMER
SPIT AT CHURCH
GET EVIL
BLASPHEMER
MASTURBATE TO KILL MYSELF

>kys

Friendship ended with rafidhi, takfiri is now now my best friend

Pls mastarbeet for me cp @___@
Pls mastarbeet for me @___@
Becam my personal sexsleev @__@
Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastaaarrrbeeeet forrr meeee @___@
I need your mastarbeeting @___@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

what are you talking about? they are already rebuilding the churches in hamdaniya, now they just need to tell the shabak to fuck off

Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

pretty much

just hate your kind, no different from minorities supporting the Shah in Iran.
I hate Khomeini to, but fuck the Shah aswell.

Pls mastarbeet for me mena @___@
Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

"every time I see you falling I get to my knees and pray", that right here is the band's attestation of a vitalized existence, messages about love, caring but most importantly going against the motion of misery.someone surrenders to the gravity and you pray for his elevation from all this filth. Going against the motion. Letting yourself getting pulled out, sulk in the abyss and allow yourself to be some useless fag ass nigger all under the delusion that it makes you intelligent with a sasuke backstory. Let me tell you; the only thing deep was my dick in your mom last night.

What is wrong with iraqis?

Pls mastarbeet for me me @___@
Pls mastarbeet for me na @___@
Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

Pls mastarbeet for meeee @___@
Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

Why you guys alway blowup your self in Europe? What the point?

its okay i hate your kind too

shah pahlavi was based, even though he was our enemy, i respect him for being a nationalist

and look at joy division cover art my god, ain't that some gay uninspired shit. "ye let's hmm use that nasa noise transcript like it's a message from the cosmos and shit man" or a classical painting. You didn't do that, adults did.

Pls mastarbeet forrrrr me @___@
Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

What the fuck is wrong with you? Who invented that long hard French bread every time I see it I just want to shove it up my ass for no reason so the better question is what the fuck is wrong with French people invent things such horrendous perverted invention?

why not?

Why don't you join Abu Azrael's division?

>shah pahlavi was based,
go to fucking hell.

8000 years of marrying our cousins takes its toll after a while....

Pls mastarbeet for me@___@
Pls mastarbeet for meeeee @___@
Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

Rebuilding the ONLY Church and I just shared a song that I like it makes me feel like a rebel but my favorite band is the Dead Kennedys Dead Kennedys every time I listen to them I just want to dance I guess Drake was right when he said bandz will make her dance

nasser was based

i saw that nigger kissing a picture of khomeini. it broke my heart. i can't believe i used to like him.

You know too much

Pls mastarbeeeeet for me @___@
Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

Me excuses monsieur

Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastarbeeeeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

DNNN DNNNN TSSS TSS DNNNNNNTSSS BTSTSTSTS DNN

>nasser was based
he was
among the few who where.

were*
I noticed you do this mistake a lot

Pls do as I say @____@
Mastarbeet for me @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@
Maaaàaastarbeeting @_@
Mastarbeeting @_@

Master Pete was my PE teacher in high school he always made us drink this somewhat yellow drink that makes you dizzy and every time we would wake up we would be undressed and surrounded with white sticky substance but he sure taught us how to climb a rope and he always made us wear clothes that are too small for us he had his camera with him taking pictures all the goddamn time anyway he retired he's a priest now so it's all good

*faps while staring into your eyes*