Is wearing Hugo Boss a subtle way letting people on?

Is wearing Hugo Boss a subtle way letting people on?

The clothes are pretty fruity now but I think those in the know would know.

I wear Hugo Boss just because it's comfy and looks good... Pricey but worth it tbqh senpai

I bought a hugo polo shirt once. It's pretty nice, but the sleeves are very short & feminine.

I wear loads of Hugo Boss. It looks good but the quality isn't great if you wear it regularly. A lot of my stuff seems to fall apart after a few months.

Most people seem to know it has nazi connections in the uk. Think it was when that bimbo Russell brand went on some cringey speech about it at a fashion awards.

>Jersey flag

ABANDON THREAD!!! ABANDON THREAD!!! ABANDON THREAD!!! ABANDON THREAD!!! ABANDON THREAD!!! ABANDON THREAD!!! ABANDON THREAD!!! ABANDON THREAD!!!

I wear a pair of Hugo Boss pants almost every day
I recommend everyone try some nice tailored Hugo Boss pants they look really good yet they're super comfy and versatile

GM go to bed.

I am sure the inbred toothless fishermen and heards of sheep that inhabit your island appreaciate your sense of style.

>Not knowing jack from Jersey or whatever his name is

>triple button row

Literally suit fedora

Hugo Boss is the best brand, the other comparable brands have pretty fruity styles (i.e. Armani and such), Boss always looks classy and normal. Ralph Lauren is pretty good too but Hugo Boss is superior.

>not wearing hand tailored clothing
plebians

Boss is reliable for businesswear, but as stated the quality isn't that great - looks crisp but doesn't last forever. As such it's just a bit overpriced.

Boss Selection is actually excellent.

Then what are good suit brands ?

Yeah just wear this.

And sometimes pretend to stumple and then do the roman salute in an effort to regain balance.

Anything Italian. Pomodoro or Spaghettini to start

That depends. Avoid Italian suits if you're physically large (large frame, large feet and hands, large head). Never wear a double breast.

I wear Gieves and Hawkes but I'm 37. Ten years ago it was always Hugo Boss or Paul Smith. Gieves and Hawkes make excellent clothing but it's for older men, a 21 year old would look daft.

Age, location, natural size, height, skin tone, occupation and other things are important. You would never wear the same for work as you would in your own time.

Anyone who uses merino wool.

You can tell when someone has bought blindly if they wear an Italian suit 9-5.

Italian makers are ideal for some evening or casual wear but that's it.

>Spaghettini
Is there really an italian brand called Spaghettini?

>Is there really an italian brand called Spaghettini?

Vermicelloni is too 90s and don't even get me started on Fettucinini and the hairy men of the 1970s.

I'd stick with Capelli d'angelo or Fusilli bucati.

If you're looking for something a little more modern and edgy check out this years fall collection from Gnocchi and Nutella