Was he bullied?

Was he bullied?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-GS6nAMX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Joe-"hey man, I just like to learn okay? Im not here to just preach my position, I like having others expose me to new ideas"

>Steve-"I think smoking pot is bad"

>Joe-"REEEE FUCK YOU YOU STUPID CHRISTIAN HOW DARE YOU DUDE DMT ELK HUNTING JU JITSU CHAMBERS EXTEND YOUR LIFE JAIME PULL UP THOSE STATS FUCK THIS GUY!"

Fuck you guys. I actually watched it. It was one short heated moment where he took a joke wrong. They were bros from then on again

You think you could hunt an elk while on DMT?

make sure to keep taking that Alpha Brain JoeBro

PULL THAT UP JAMIE

*jamie unzips dick*

what the FUCK raimi?

lmao this faggot almost cried. sad!

douche who can dish it out, but can't take it

no
it was just banter
Sup Forums exaggerated again

And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

Yeah tb h, i love Joe, but he was a fucking cunt in that episode

>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
*one hour later*
Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"

keyword there bucko is FOOD.

>Implying I don't ingest 100% pure THC oil that is boiled down from two pounds of marijuana into a single half-ounce of black, pure weed goodness

Rogan is on crowders podcast right now

wheres my jamie

Joe apologized on his instagram and is on Crowder's show right now bending the knee FYI.

can someone fucking link that cowder show or whatever?

It's streaming on Jewtube now.
Channel is StevenCrowder

thanks senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-GS6nAMX0

that is such an unflattering angle for joe. he looks like 50 years old

He is that old

He's 49. But the angle is terrible, and the lighting.

...woah.

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you;

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.

Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.

he looks fucking great for a 50 years old dude tb h

When can't conversatives stop dicksucking christianity? Like, I generally like and want to agree with the 'new' wave of rightwngers like Milo, Crowder, Mcinnes, Lauren, Lahren etc, but when it comes to religion something switches in their brain and they go full fucking triggered catholic retard.
Also, the first two hours on the show were nothing but boring Chad-talk about guns, sports, and parties, is this how Rogan normally is? At least Alex Jones made it fun

the betas made joe apologize

I agree with Crowder on alot of things but he is such a douche.

>Why isn't everyone a fedora cuck like I am
Just stay on the left. They love godless heathens.

Haha yeah he was cool, anyway I gotta go drive my wife to the airport cause I forgot I had to fly away from this interview because you're a bully

Anyway I made a video about it, I'm a really smart guy, I have ADD

Joe needed to rag on some right wing figure after having so many meme rightists on. I understand it, that's just the way some things are.

>Joe "Here is an independent study, get it up Jamie."

>Crowder "Give me a laptop so I can find stuff out and prove you wrong also read my website."

Crowder is worse than your average SJW.

Maybe it's because their beliefs are important to them

Also Milo and Mcinnes are meme christians, I doubt they really believe. Especially milo; I don't think any religious text condones acting in such a prideful manner as he does and getting fucked in the ass by niggers

Crowder's a lil bitch, he started attacking Joe for "never entering a real debate" because he had his friend google a study. What a fuckin autist lmao

It's because they're ideologues who live in an echo chamber, so even if Christianity is shit they have to defend it to not alienate their fellow right wing retards. Kind of like when they stop caring about mass shootings unless its a brown man.

i would've agree with your opinion, if you didnt spew so much meme buzzwords and had an actual point

>Check out my website patriotnews.info.co.us it has done independent nonpartisan studies!!!

My favourite part was definitely when he started attacking every website they used but you know the cunt would be happy if it was Breitbart. Then Jamie says "Well its not louderwithcrowder.com but it seems legit" and he looked genuinely offended.

Right wingers being challenged and taking extreme offense straight away is great.

I think they lash out against real news organizations because they are only ever exposed to fake news organizations such as Breitbart.

>defending impaired driving

Joe is a fucking retard.

He's really defensive of weed for some reason. I can understand if you enjoy smoking it, but how the fuck can you think it doesn't have an effect when operating vehicles?

He sounds like an addict in denial.

>inb4 pot heads tell me you can't be addicted to weed

>caring about impaired driving

Unless you are completely fucking blacked out or some old fuck with no reflexes drunk/high driving is fine. I literally do it all the time.

It's like being addicted to aspirin, harmless and beneficial, plus it cure cancer

Anyone gets the feeling that Crowder is actually racist? He does a bit too many 'ironically' racist jokes, it's almost reflexive, like it comes from the place of honest beliefs.

nope. he strikes me as a guy who is deathly afraid of being called a racist or hold racist views actually.

>democrats r deh real rayciss

He's that kinda guy.

You can be addicted to weed. I've been psychologically dependent on weed for a decade now. I don't enjoy it

>tfw was addicted to the herbal jew for like 5 years
>had to stop hanging out with all the people who smoked
>they started smoking meth
>2 years clean

feels good man

Keep it up, my good man. In the process of quitting that shit myself, but recently slipped up and now i'm outta weed again, that's why i'm up at 4 am shitposting, shit fucks up my sleeping habits real bad.

/blog

being addicted to weed is an oxymoron, it's like saying you're addicted to food.

>whaaa you guys are teaming up on me
Crowder's a bitch.

t. weedman

t. foodman
see how it doesnt work

>claiming addiction to a non addictive plant
>blames zionists for his failure

Could you be more of a pathetic cuck?

>being addicted to weed is an oxymoron

smoke less
learn what words mean more
moron

not an argument ;)

>failure
>not addicted to the herbal jew for 2 years

Time to go cut a baby boys dick off David

I'm listening to this right now, but desu joe was pretty antagonistic

Crowder does say a lot of wrong things, but so does Joe, like a lot. It's pretty entertaining, but crowder knows its not his show so he's not doing too hot.

There was one bit where Joe asks him what kinds of people he hung out with when Crowder goes "Those guys in high school that would say you'd do it if you love me" and Crowder goes "Guys like you apparently"

Shit cracked me the fuck up

Trumpfags will defend this cuck

>again mentions that a plant is addictive
>implying that relying on a plant is not cuckholdery

Crowder was against Trump. Fuck him. And fuck you, too.

Leftists worship the state though.

t. weedman

jamie pulled up a few articles earlier in the podcast showing that steven was bullshitting and doesn't know what he's talking about. eventually steven just cracked and was pissed that his bullshitting got called out since he was embarrassed.

Crowder was in the wrong. He should have known pot would be a hot topic for Joe, so coming out against it is retarded. Even worse, after their main shouting match, he kind of kept trying to slide back into the issue to save face. He should have just shut the fuck up and changed the subject.

Bully! Joe is a bully! Poor Crowder just can't catch a break, getting punched on the street and bullied on podcasts by words.

this is essentially how is went. I hate Joe's podcast for many reasons, this one in particular. He is trying to be a pseudo-intellectual centrist who smokes weed. He was being a bully and dick when you use the tactics he did with Crowder.

it was neither one moment nor short

On one hand crowder says he doesn't care about pot, but he wouldn't fucking drop the issue. Crowder is in the wrong, and came off as a little pussy.

Crowder is pretty jacked when you see him shirtless from time to time.

>weed isn't even addictive, thats why i can smoke it every day without problems

He wasn't even "against" weed, that was what was so hilarious.

steven crowder comes off as a bit of a ponce and his initial point had weak legs. i think his timidity was misinterpreted as levelheadedness or something. i feel like joe pounced as hard as he did because the guy just wouldn't come down from the mountain about those boring/easy political talking points. can't blame joe for pouncing. you can tell crowder is the one who will be reeling from this for a while.. probably keep him up at night

he said he wasn't against it but he brought up a few points that anti-pot people would certainly bring up, like fucking up driving (which the stats they brought up disproved), doesn't cure cancer, etc., so i can kind of understand a pothead like joe getting defensive

this. the first like two hours, crowder only wanted to talk about politics but doesn't add any sort of unique perspective. joe definitely was off and kind of aggressive from the get go, but crowder was extremely annoying and beta the entire episode so it's hard to fault joe

Yeah, he kept saying he wasn't against weed but his demeanor really felt like that was just an effort to be political about the topic, only he wasn't able to effectively dull his abrassiveness. Joe is a buffoon but Crowder was so weird and creepy its hard to believe he actually believes anything he says.

>learn what words mean more

What did he mean by this?

>which the stats they brought up disproved

Literally in one of the articles Jamie pulled up one paragraph over what he highlighted it said there was an 154% increase in marijuana-related traffic accidents in Colorado that year.

The other sites were ridiculous sites like Washington Post and "factcheck.org", Joe and Jamie don't know shit about sourcechecking, they just cherrypicked a few sentences and went "haha! disproved!"

It doesn't "cure" cancer either, it has shown some promise in treating a few forms of cancer, which is far from it being a cure.

All Crowder said is that potheads glorify and claim that weed is completely harmless when it's not, which he is completely right about.

did he actually miss his flight?

I agree but from listening to the show Rogan has a hard bent towards telling people weed is great, he always defaults to defending weed even when it needs no defense and is quickly becoming legalized everywhere except for the federal level.
I've seen many other right-wing types bring up their only argument against weed which is that it's a drug and caution is to be used, which is always cause for liberals to get uncomfortable.
These people would have no problem agreeing that opiates/steroids overuse is a serious issue yet weed gets a pass since it's still illegal.
I bet in a few years we'll have news reporting on 'the dangers of weed' if it hasn't happened already.

>increase in weed-related accidents

weed is now legal so more people are willing to smoke it and end up getting in an accident (it'd be hard to say that weed definitively caused)

>decrease in total fatal accidents

hmm

>lmao this faggot almost cried. sad!
Who? Cenk?

I dont know, man. It's the problem with righties and lefties.

Being a secular humanist centrist in a world full of people that think Black is meant to win against White or vice-versa, is annoying and suffering.

Is that John Travolate or Kane from C&C?

Roganfag here who has listened to every fucking podcast of his since it was two mics sitting on his couch doing Ustream shows that mainly consisted of Redban make disgusting unfunny jokes.

If it's Joe's fault here, how come this type of argument hasn't happened for him in any of his other 900 someodd shows? Crowder is a shitbag and is a slippery debater. Any time he started losing he would throw in a bunch of new distracting unrelated points and slowly shift the argument to somewhere he could win.

Or maybe I don't like how righties think you can back off what you do with people's bodies when they feel like it but think they can still tell people not to do drugs.

LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS BESIDES SHIT LIKE KROKODIL NOW

He didn't even want to talk about pot, man.
Btw they are cool now. Rogan even went to Crowder's show today.

joe posted a big apology on instagram it was kind of heated

what does that have to do with cannabis?

Because rogan didn't get buzzed during other arguments, dickrider. Joe's mellow facade melts right off as soon as he gets some booze in him.

>every fucking podcast

why

he's been buzzed in plenty of arguments

He is the denbt collector.

Name 5 episodes with timestamps of when exactly the arguments happened. I'll wait.

do you really expect him to do that? How about you just trust the guy instead of sending him on some quest to comb through hours of material just so he can satisfy your bizzare need to be spoonfed.

You know, when you samefag it's generally useful to change your grammar and speech patterns so that people don't figure you out within 5 seconds.

Nice detective work, but I'm not that guy.