Why racism against Romanians and other Europeans is legit, but against brown people is taboo?

Why racism against Romanians and other Europeans is legit, but against brown people is taboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zgv6nJiDmiM
youtube.com/watch?v=ed1sf386CHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-HazQlWgdzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no "Europe" east of Germany

Romanian are brown fagette

>iceberg

>Romanians
Stop calling gypsies Romanians please.

Is this what passes for racism in the West nowadays,posting legit stats? The only thing I would change about that article is pur Romanian citizen instead of Romanians,but other than that no problem
Lel,sand-negger

>stop calling isis muslim pls.
thats how you sound

It's not fucking racism. The Roma come here every year solely to beg, steal and smuggle. It's organized and has been part of their culture for centuries.

Gypsies are originally from India. They are not Romanians.

You wish, camelfucker

all romani-ans are originally from india, romani-ans are 100% gypsies they literally named their country after the romani people

No. More like
>stop calling (german) turks german

No one cares about your opinion on the matter, you dirty fucking gyppo

I'm not a gypsy.

Romani =\= Daco-Thraco-Romans

like most romani-ans you're in denial, utterly unable to accept your indian origins

>the truth is racist

You would think eurofags would trail of tears gypsies. But my ancestors left Europe for a reason.

literally WE WUZ ROMANZ N DACIANZ N SHEET

>denying facts
They even have signs up in London with "don't steal or the police will arrest you" written on them in romanian

Putos gitanos.

It's funny because
Egyptain -> Gyptian -> Gypsy
They really wuz kangz

No poo in loo? Ahhh shit romania. Here I am saying all these nice things; how beautiful so many of the woman are. Yet they can't poo in loo? Very disappointed.

because the west is in love with the black dick

But they aren't German.

On England do the liberals say it's the English's fault that the Romanians have to resort to pick pocketing to survive? Because that's what they'd do here

>calling the greatest of all a gypsy

You disappointed me, Sup Forums .

Romani pickpocket in Romania as well, the only difference is that the Romanian police actually arrest them

Religion is not a race you nigger.

so gypsies practice their gypsying on other gypsies, and gypsy cops punish them? romani-a, what a shithole

Bullshit, gypsies have a culture distinct from Romanian nationalism.

The whole focus away from gypsies is a kike game, people who push the meme of calling them romanian are good goy or shills.

Don't push kike propaganda designed to shield a real enemy by refusing to name them, the gyppos.

>heh at least I'm not a Gypsy
t. Muhammad Trudeau al-Ottowai

They are not brown enough.
/thread

Because they are by far the worst scum here

What about the Spanish?

The title is misleading. Usually the UK media when refering to "Romanians" they mean of Gypsies with romanian passport.

t. gypsie
just bomb romania and take all the cars they stole back

Romania is still more civilised than your muslim shitholes in Arabia.

over half of the spanish normies are assholes

youtu.be/zgv6nJiDmiM

youtube.com/watch?v=ed1sf386CHQ

because america has made it impossible to criticise several groups that comprise of darker skinned races, blacks for an example

they also promote and glorify the shitty and violence encouraging music and culture, meaning it's wide influence amongst easily moulded impressionable young minds is rampant

I was wondering about that too. Racism against Greeks and other Europeans = fine.

"Racism" against brown people and kikes = oy vey it's verbotten like another shoah literally Hitler

gypsies aren't romanian

they aren't even human

They want to divide Europeans

Gypses don't consider themselves to be Romanian whereas ISIS considers itself the purest form of Islam.

But romanians are brown people.

The London Anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=-HazQlWgdzg

fresh anti-gypsy shitpost, made ut yesterday from some westerner shit

>inb4 the giraffe skull supposed to be a sheep one

why do you faggots always like to start shit?

When it comes to muh butthurt over trianon faggots like you, even gypsies are quieter and sit in their fucking places.

But no, you can't just get over it because muh culture we expanded there( which by the fucking way, you probably contributed the least compared to germans and others)
Yea, expanded culture by massacring and instigating fear in the transylvanian people living there before you.

>inb4 took the bait & triggered

Romania might have some gypsyes but it is not as bad as media and pol says.

This being said I am still hoping for a extreme right wing to take over romania and remove all the fucking turks and indians

>says portugal

>calling others subhuman
>got rekt by said """""subhumans"""""
Why are Hungarians such cucks?

Im not portuguese

You're not Romanian either

That flag
Calls ppl brown
R A R E
A
R
E

I am tbqh

Cherry picking at its finest.
>Detroit
>black
>shithole
>ergo USA shithole

Get out burger nigger

Why the Romanians want Shekels so much? Even in Germany majority of the crimes involving money are committed by Romanians (while the rest by muslims migrants).

Why?

These are gypsies, not romanians.

Give him back his wallet now.