Amerifat hate thread

Amerifat hate thread.

Why are they so religious?

>muh amendments aka laws that were made by butthurt colonists 240 years ago

Poverty

Can you guys post fat spurdos? I lost my collection.

>the hourly subhuman chimp out thread
Damn are you Arabs really that mad at us?

americans are simpletons, seriously annoyed by their stupidity desu

Yes

Death to America

DOLLAR CRASH
COMING SOON
C O M I N G S O O N

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME
INVEST IN MEMECOINS

They're all poor, intellectually inferior and have to spend all day dodging speeding trucks driven by imams. You'd hate everyone else too if you lived such a life

>Amerifat hate thread.

generals and threads like this

this is what Sup Forums has become

americans find this stuff funny and never get butthurt unlike euros and everyone else

Should i go get the cof=\

>Brit hating on the US

Nice undercover methlab.

>intellectually inferior
t. Teach the controversy state member.

I honestly couldn't name anybody from Poland. The only poles I know about are the had it the European commission and that polish president that got killed by Putin. Muh heritage is even polish.

Tesla was from polan :^)

>Teach the controversy state member.
What's that, user?

why are americans
>not intelligent
>not white (whitest americans are orange and muddy compared to euros)
>manlets
is it because of years of breeding with negroids?

>forgets his history.
Try working with a retard who thinks that geology is a lie and the earth is 6000 years old. We keep him away from the foreigners.

We can see how Americans can take jokes by the replies of our fellow countrymen

This is legendary

YANKEE GO HOME

>forgets his history.
My history?
>Try working with a retard who thinks that geology is a lie and the earth is 6000 years old.
How does that related to "the controversy state"?

Southern shitholes teach that there is a "controversy" between evolution and biblical creationism in public schools. They basically claim that the jury isn't out, and present lies as to why evolution may be a flawed belief. They do this because they were forced to include evolution in their curriculums but really want to teach creationism.

>why is the line curved not straight.
poor lad.

>works in an oil refinery as a Chem E
>"evolution is a lie guys, fossils are put to test our faith."

Seriously?

yes.

How many "Southern shitholes"; how widespread is this very, very, very, very strange thing and at what school grade/education levels?
Haven't heard of it before.

Evangelist are fucking retarded.

enough to be an international embarrassment.

Okay then, looks like I really have to look this thing up for a laugh.
No hard feelings, user. You can't help what some parts of your country does.

I understand their pain. They have to live in Europe so I can see why they spend 19 hours a day getting angry at superior nations.

>According to a 2014 Gallup survey, "More than four in 10 Americans continue to believe that God created humans in their present form 10,000 years ago, a view that has changed little over the past three decades. Half of Americans believe humans evolved, with the majority of these saying God guided the evolutionary process. However, the percentage who say God was not involved is rising

eh, I travelled the world and I realized that most people are just like americans in terms of their stupidity. Its just that the internet is still by and large american so our stupidity gets the most scrutiny.
Right now the poos are coming online enmasse so the next decade + will be full on superpower by 2020 memery.

>saudi arabia level

Well ain't that some shit.

>Its just that the internet is still by and large american so our stupidity gets the most scrutiny
wow

In God we trust= Allah Akbar

>Americans are literally mentally retarded
Why did your shithole have to become the sole superpower. At least the British were rational people

yeah because were chopping people heads off and putting them in jail for leaving christianity,right?

>autistic southern scum replaced e Pluribus Unum with jebus worship.

Never mind, apparently they teach "intelligent design" which is that humans and other natural things are too complicated and perfect to have arisen from random chance and that they must have been designed by an intelligence vastly beyond out understanding. So creationism by a different name. Often it's based off of "irreducable complexity", the idea that systems from which you cannot remove any element without impairing function must be designed by an intelligence. So, for example, humans need to breathe air through the respiratory system and have that transported to cells through the circulatory system, but you can't live with just one system or the other, so it couldn't have evolved and must have been created simultaneously.

Yeah, it's retarded.

why are they always so hotheaded? no respect for their adversary (usually fellow Americans) constantly trying to provoke each other in childish, spastic ways

stfu u cucked piece of shit

That is despite your beliefs. The US constitution is secular, not full of evangelical garbage. Look at those african countries that evengelicals operate in. They are pretty much christian wahabists

>The intelligent design movement and the Teach the Controversy campaign are directed and supported largely by the Discovery Institute
Okay.

>The Discovery Institute (DI) is a politically conservative[4][5][6] non-profit think tank based in Seattle, Washington, best known for its advocacy of the pseudoscientific principle[7][8][9] of intelligent design (ID). Its "Teach the Controversy" campaign aims to permit teaching of anti-evolution, intelligent-design beliefs in United States public high school science courses alongside accepted scientific theories, positing that a scientific controversy exists over these subjects.
いや

>Revenue $4,074,669 USD (2013)
>Type IRS exemption status: 501(c)(3)
Oh, for fuck sake. Guess I understand a little how the whole "Atheism movement" thing was such a thing in the USA. Clearly, there is a need for something. That's crazy.

Always wondered, why are other countries too retarded to have anything at the level of our tech industry? It makes me cringe that a lot of people in Europe and their fellow third world peers still purchase American tech en masse out of an apparent inability to develop their own tech solutions.

>I am a real american patriot
>hoists flag of the CSA, that tried to destroy the union.

Despite my beliefs? What are you talking about. We have religious freedom here.
Also we're not talking about Africa,we're talking about the US.

Ted Cruz would want do it

No.
It weirds me out you eurofags get mad that people practice their religion peacefully and try to make us out as terrorist because of it,
Nevermind you all live in countries where having unpopular political opinions are illegal

The US government invested a shit ton in early internet tech, which helped us keep ahead of the competition along with general attraction of scientific talent from the rest of the world.

>Revenue = Profit
Australian education

my fucking sides

>religious freedom
yes, which is an explicit idea in the constitution, not in evangelical-convert-or-suffer christianity. Seperating the church and state has stopped us from stoning gays because someone finds it immoral.

>Revenue = Profit
I'm sorry, what are you talking about? I merely quoted from wikipedia. Are you honestly trying to defend such an organisation?

>America hate thread becomes a self hate thread
Like clockwork

>tax exempt

Constructive criticism isn't self flagellation.

>Constructive criticism
>Amerifat hate thread.

I came here for the spurdo pics.
then I realized that there was a bit of a good discussion.

what the fuck are you talking about?
where is the "convert or suffer"?

>we show patriotism by voting higher taxes

>arrest for the possessor of sex toys
not even the extremist Catholics think this

I just came from ... I hate american people and "culture". Donuts, fast food and raped South American culture. I wish they do something stupid and gets forgotten in the history of mankind!

>where
try being a non christian around them pal.

wtf haha

bit rude, I love America

kek

youre just butthurt.ive been around evangelicals my whole life,never seen this

Parties don't actually run on a "higher taxes" platform in Germany, don't know what that guy is talking about.
In the current elections Merkel actually advocates decreasing taxes

>I have never seen this.
I have. I guess our experiences cancel out each other.

he is talking about generally higher taxes in germany, I think. It's kinda funny because the constitution of germany, japan etc was written with significant american input at the end of WW2 and now they have generally much more responsive governments than us.

don't bully yanks

>convert or suffer
what did they do to you when you didn't convert?

kept bugging me until I changed jobs.

Think of it as a form of tough love.