What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BBC are notorious shit stirrers

BIG

Oh you know

Trump is referring to the British media company Big Black Cock News.

You do see them used in a lot of anal scenes.

Bigly Black Cock

>mfw every working Englishman bankrolls the continued dissemination of BBC throughout the world.

>publicly asks netanyahu to stop settlements and that's it

Wow, what a great negotiator. He really understands the situation and I'm sure it's totally going to work.

It's pure shite. Literally government funded horseshit and we are fucking fined if we don't pay for it.

UK version of CNN.

>The BBC? That's another good one

Really?

>american

>fucking fined if we don't pay for it
Don't lie, dipshit. You have to pay if you watch it live. If you're not watching live, you don't pay a penny.

>and that's it
How would you be privy to what he didn't say publicly? What a weird statement you just made.

>congressional black caucus

Yeah, you're right. I'm sure he really laid down the law about those settlements right before signing this year's billion dollar payments to Isharial

Is it worth watching the whole thing? Or just the CNN highlight?

Well I don't know what you're personally sure about or not

Nah. It's a 70 minute blathering of fake news and bullshit and still prattling on about Clinton.

It's not like he was referencing something they were talking about in private. Trump just looked at him and asked him, as if for the first time, if he'd kindly stop the settlements. Did you watch the video?

No, I mean assuming that I'm a Trump supporter.

>spends time during his press conference with the prime minister of israel lying about his electoral college numbers and talking about hillary clinton
>trump supporters still defend him

hello im gay

It was fucking amazing, once he starts taking questions the media just gets btfo time and time again

my favorite line was

>"We have people with better ratings then you waiting so hurry it up"

Also him going on and on about how he isn't anti semitic, even though no one there accused him of that and some went out of their way to say he isn't but got ignored

>lying about his electoral college numbers
Go on. How did he lie about that?

Oh, and he wasted time lying about his approval rating, claiming it's 55%. That's just one poll (Rasmussen) that 538 calculates as leaning heavily R; the average of all the polls out this week is about 40%.

He claimed he won by one of the largest margins in history. When someone said it wasn't true, he claimed that's what he was told.

>polls
>heavily against trump

hmm where have I seen this scenario before..

hi me too

He said he won "the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan."

He said Bernie promised free electoral college to everyone

The polls leading up to the election predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by 3%. She won it by 2%.

538 does extensive statistical analysis on the accuracy of polls based on their past performance. It's actually quite interesting, you might want to read about it. They explain the methodology on their website.

If he doesn't believe the polls, he shouldn't bring them up.

Trump believes the Sup Forumss

Only the polls that are good for him are real. Only the news that's good for him is real. Everything else is fake news. Trump's word is reality.

>538
Interesting! What does Slate or Mediaite or Buzzfeed say about this?

538 lost all credibility last election, not even the final prediciton, nate copper said trump had a 1% chance to win the primary

>inb4 durr 1%isnt 0%

he collected data to find an answer, he was wrong on all of them.

538 is a JOKE

That was Nate Silver's subjective guess, not one of the statistical predictions the site is famous for. At the end of the day, it only gave Hillary a 71% chance of victory, which seems pretty good considering that she was still a bit ahead right before the 8th.

I don't get what you're trying to say. Are you trying to make a point?

Go look at the individual state polls retard. Now go look at the predicted odds that Clinton would win.

Nate Silver is legit! LEGIT!

It was 80%, and you are bragging about this system that came up with something that was not only wrong but wrong by a pretty huge margin?

Sounds like a shitty system to me desu

Shut the fuck up cunt. Don't ever try to threaten any of us ever again with your liberal bullshit.

>Originally plan to announce a competent Labor Secretary

>Hijacks the announcement

>Decides on impromptu Q&A instead

>Goes on an hour and thirty minute ranting spree and calls everyone liars/fake, has a duck measuring contest about winning the election, and complains about no one liking him.

>Actively lies and contradicts himself

>Walks out and thinks to himself, "that went well".

many of the polls do fuck around with their sample populations for "some reason"

are you gay

Yes user, if you keep crying bernie might still be able to be president !

>all of mainstream media against you
>10-15% chance of winning according to both biased pundits and non-biased bookies
>not the biggest electoral college win since reagan

>He can't deny what just happened.

>Deflects to "muh Bernies" and "muh Hillaries"

Match me!

do you expect serious replies to your shitposts?

Yeah, the polls fucked up predicting turnout in rural and midwest states because Trump was an unpresidented candidate. Polls usually end up a little more accurate because a party's candidate is usually a lot like the candidate the party ran in the previous election, which lets you use turnout from the previous election to accurately predict turnout in the next election. Trump's different, which made it hard to predict the turnout of some demographics.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
Fucking idiot.
Hillary was in the lead at the time, so her chances were greater than 50%. Based on 538's Gaussian model, a 3% lead gave her about 70% chance of winning.

What happened was fucking glorious. What is there to deny?

>its not our fault the system completely failed what it was designed to do!!

go to bed nate wood

>Hides behind shitposting to deny the horrible truth

>horrible truth

for you

No, they don't. Again, I'm going to bring up 538, because they have an entire page dedicated to analyzing and rating all the pollsters based on how accurately they've predicted past performance. The major pollsters, Gallup, ORC, Quinnipiac, etc, don't "fuck around with their sample populations".

He was the most bigly underdog in a while. That doesn't make his electoral college victory the biggest since Reagan.

haha yucky (me too!)

Yes, it was glorious! In a car crash sort of way, watching a man unhinged and outside of the realms of reality calling everyone else a liar and proclaiming himself the only source of "truth".

I mean you just can't deny the truth. It's not like a record from some "fake new" sites. It was fucking live on fucking t.v, or you seriously think Liberal media so powerful they can edit footage on live broadcast to discredit your God Emperor

>bigly

hi rebbit!

I think he's slowly losing it. Trump can't handle being mocked and criticized, even though the POTUS almost always gets shit on by millions of people around the world on a daily basis, simply for being president. He needs to learn how to separate his own personal feelings and insecurities from his job.

WTF, two dub posts?

Predicting future behavior of a system will always be more accurate when you know how it behaved last time. Trump was different, so his turnout worked differently than it does for most Republican candidates, which made the predictions less accurate.
This is just a math thing, so I don't know why you're trying to mock me.

Really? He seems fine on twitter. Just a little namecalling the media as fake news, that's all.

his win was smaller than george H.W. bush's. His win was smaller than every democrat since reagan. The only win hes bigger than, since reagan, is dubya's. Dubya won by less than hair both times. Then H.W. suffered a landslide loss to clinton. Claiming the biggest republican win since H.W. is setting a bar so low you'd need to drill for it.

Fun fact: no celebrity personally manages their twitter.

>drumpf b-b-b-btfo...

...you don't think Trump manages his Twitter? I don't even know what to say to that, because it's blatantly obvious that it's all him. You can tell because of how stupid and inconsistent virtually every tweet is. Oh, and by all the typos.

>Just a little namecalling the media as fake news
He's no better then Kim Jong-un, have fun with your fast approaching totalitarian dictatorship Americucks.

Trump uses his own Twitter, even though all of his administration have tried to take it away.

>claim trump doesn't manage his own twitter

>trump's internet marketing division instantly scrambles to claim otheriwse

... this really isn't the future I thought I was going to get.

f-fake news! th-they spill nothing but hatred and lies! emperor g-god trump is totally in the r-right by not letting them criticise him directly. he's totally n-not a dictator, r-right guys?

Only the best BCC for my daughters

>a guy who promises to decrease regulations and lower corporate taxes, as well as enact pro-corporation protectionist policies causes the stock market to reach positively

woop dee doo

>w-why d-do people keep investing in the e-economy.. d-dont they know drumpf is literally hitler...

>Hitler
>Caused unsustainable economic growth in Germany which eventually would have crushed the entire country
Story checks out

He's never actively censored his opponents.

I've not seen someone be this triggered in a while.

based trump hiring goldman sachs bankers for his administration team
now we just have to wait for the money to trickle down and america will be great again

when the US deports people they keep all their shit.

>No, you can' question me, you point of view contradicts mine and you might ask tough questions
>Not censorship
wew

b-b-b-but 0bummer!

I know you're being facetious but this is my favorite political image.

Hey OP how's it going?