PLEASE GIB FOR THE CHILDREN PLEASE PLEASE SIR U GOOD MAN GIB FOR THE CHILDREN U GOOD MAN GOD BLESS U

PLEASE GIB FOR THE CHILDREN PLEASE PLEASE SIR U GOOD MAN GIB FOR THE CHILDREN U GOOD MAN GOD BLESS U

*doesn't acknowledge and walks away*

If there was a state institution collecting all these kinds of people so that they are never to be seen again would anyone miss them?

*picks your pocket*

>his bocket has a hole

>this post
>this flag

>if there was a state institution collecting these people
For us there is, its called Germany

only a subhuman would worry

rekt
but am not laughing, we're full of these as well

Yeah sorry they come by themselves. At least you might manage to integrate at least some of them.

There is one of these outside every single store where I live, and I don't even live in some major city or anything.

Why are these cunts even in Toronto?

Fucking gypsies

Lol, no idea how they made it to canada

Gypsies pickpocketed my wallet ;_;

Not even feeling bad for you desu, western cucks made fun of us for having those parasites for years, now you are feeling it too

Fun fact. No one ever complain about the gypsy genocide. It's all about the jews, commies, poles, mentally retarded, etc. Never about the gypsies...

LITERALLY no one likes gypsies.
Even the most hardcore , bleeding heart hipster liberals ive seen here, didnt bother defending them

This, rewarding annoyance is brainlet tier.

That's not really true, people acknowledge some gypsies don't act like gypsies.
Not hating gypsy gypsies is literally impossible though.

If i liven in Europe, i would infiltrate every leftist group and always touch the gypsies subject. Probably would get banned from the groups or the groups will seize exist because no one can accept the idea that gypsies are human.

>It's all about the jews,
mostly about them

Yeah, i met some people that where so brain washed that they claim that 6 million people died in wwii.

what the point of this petition, never understand ?