DUDE PECKAH LMAO

>DUDE PECKAH LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7RdHX5pK0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hbp9OctYZjs
time.com/3089219/jim-norton-johns-prostitution-sex-addiction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was Opie secretly based? he seemed to reign this cunt in. how is jimmy the best part of O&J and the worst part of J&S?

I can't get enough little Jimmy.

Who was in the wrong here?

Does anyone like Joe Matarese?

He's worse than Opie.

DUDE ADDICTION LMAO

>good comedians quit working with opie
>opies career tanks

really makes you think

I find it really unsetling the way most comedians constantly refer to him as boy/good boy/little boy.

because he's a sweater boy cutie that went to da gym and started eatin batter

stop

HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE EM

Because he actually is a sweet little boy. He discovered lolcats like 2 weeks ago.

>which mic
>WHICH MIC
>what button
>this one
>I'M LEARNING

Christ, Jim. Put Sam back on the board.

>thatsthejoke.png

Seeing Anthony or hearing him laugh always makes me smile, for some reason.

I think I might be half a fag.

all three of ther careers have tanked. opie ha the cushiest job actually. he took a pay cut but he milked sirius for 10 years..

Anthony is semi retired pretty much and just fucks around for money. Actually I have no idea how much he makes now.

he employs a huge studio of people, I think he makes a killing from that shit

is that why hes going on fox news shows that get zero ratings during massive snow storms?

>he did a thing he agreed to do because he likes to talk shit on tv.

Yes

>snow storm

You Americans are cute with that shit.

Jim was best when he was depressed and angry and overweight years back.

Now he's a little too sanctimonious for my taste.

If you haven't grown up in the time you've been listening to Jimmy to appreciate it you're either retarded or underage.

ah yeah that must be it, I just didn't mature quickly enough to appreciate the beautiful comedy butterfly he's grown into

boo

also his standup sucks dick

opie, plz fuck off

You know what. i consider myself a straight man, but yeah anthony has a charisma and way about him that is very endearing. He's a cool guy.

>segment going fine
>jim realizes he hasn't spoken in a while
>starts screaming about bestiality
>O&A give a fake laugh to shut him up
>goes on and on about being molested by his uncle because lil jimmy y'all
>everyone just lets the joke sit there
>they move on, back to the original topic
>jim gets really emotional in a desperate plea for attention

He's the reason I had to stop listening years ago.

He's a little insecure literal cuck that is obsessed with celebrity and complains about workers in coffee shops. He's totally unlikeably these days

ant would often humor him and many times it would take off into some really funny shit

opie would get annoyed that he didn't get to play whatever stupid parody he had that day and would pout like a child while everyone else was enjoying the ride

Sad!
Many such cases!

Been looking for this one show where O&A talk about BBCs...
Any help in here? I remember a redneck caller telling a story about how when he was in the military all the blacks would walk around unabashedly swinging lumber while the white guys would cower in a corner behind a curtain.

>dude i drank some whiskey until the age of 20 and now i give advice on radio shows to people who have been addicted to heroin for decades as if i actually understand what they're going through lmao
>also trannies haha did i mention trannies i'm so wacky lmao is this joke old yet

Yeah yeah I listened to O&A all the time too. There is nothing more to talk about with them that hasn't been said a million times.

>20
he stopped at like 12 bro he did it for a week

it's funny because he goes on about how hacky radio is while doing the same THIS WACKY CLIP shit all while saying fuck

Gavin Mcinnes
East Side Dave Show
High Society Radio
Part of the Problem

those are the only parts of the O&A Extended Universe you have to care about anymore.

what kinda bugs me is that I don't know how many people are/were fans

xm/sirius doesn't put out ratings, and neither does TACS

is O&A a GIGANTIC deal, or is it a few thousand people ALL OF WHOM are so obnoxious that it seems like a gigantic deal?

how does the early satellite days compare to 2013-14? then to right after TACS started? then to now? what do their three shows now do compared to each other? compared to Bennington?

I want to strangle Jimmy every time he changes the inflection of his voice to sound smarter. He becomes softer spoken and sagely recites his point. It's enraging.

SAVAGES
BARBARIC

>That's uh, noooo. I've predicted from the start, that it would be Mitt Romney winning, and Ron Paul as his VP...

He has AHBD user.

>I see you're cured

more like FAT

tsss

cause he's fuckin fat

good joke

ron and fez noon to three

eyyy buuudies

Legion of Skanks and the bonfire are pretty good too.

Also Tigerbelly with Bobby Lee is underated comfy podcast kino.

i don't get it..*burp*

>20 non-stop minutes of glorious banter between comedians
>Interrupts it abruptly to scream "Now that's good radio!" and everything stops in it's tracks

What did he mean by this?

>DUDE TERRIBLE CHILDHOOD DUDE COPING MECHANISM DUDE I WANT TO FUCKING DIE DUDE ISNT THAT FUCKING HILARIOUS
LMAO

Their careers died with Patrice O'Neal.

>was Opie secretly based?

...NIGGUH

Was he the true talent all along?

Who here has listened to Wigger Rich's magnum opus's, Tit "em Up and The Mastectomy?

kino

Its incredible. Jim alluded to it a day ago.

>SNIFF celebrities are such FUCKING BABIES yuk!!
>*can I have your picture please mr Al Pachino?*
>HAHA I FUCK DUDES BUT IT4S NOT GAY BECAUSE I PRETEND THEYRE WOMEN xDxD

Everything about this disgusting little man repulses me.

>you could have been a model Opie, modeling bras
savage desu

Really, what did he say?

>yuk!!
This is the most agravating shit and the 3 of them used to do it, why in the fuck

>DUDE SEXUAL DEGENERACY LMAO

haha good one xD you should make a cartoon out of these ones

>guys are riffing on a topic
>opie thinks of something that could be a joke but can't phrase it as a joke
>just spouts out the idea and leaves it hanging there, hoping for someone else to finish it

>shout out to piggy E-Rock

Would be great if him and Ant would team up more.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7RdHX5pK0Q

contrary to his obsessed autists opie actually does "steer the ship"

jimmy and ant are the funny guys they cant be reading and setting up the stories, even sam couldnt substitute opies contribution to the dynamic.

dont bother sperging out faggots, I dont converse with redditors

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON, DAVE THE MOUTH-BREATHING RETARD FROM CHICKAPEA, OHIO HAS A HOT OPINION:

Honestly, that's when the show started really sliding.

Opies talent on the show was describing what was going on in the studio in a way the listener could understand. Without that it would just be laughing and yelling. Problem is when they couldn't do anything in studio anymore other then sit there and talk opie was almost completely relegated to irrelevance. Not his fault but it's what it was.

>DUDE DOUBLE GUNS LMAO

No. Opie is a massive cunt. I will say this though, he had his place. Opie, Anthony, and Jim had a great flow together whenever Opie wasn't shouting hold on hold on hold on.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbp9OctYZjs

wtf i love traps now

>isn't norton gay?

t. patrice

I think sam is holding jimmy back, he's a funny dude and having him steer the ship as you said makes it really tough to be as funny as he could be, same goes for chippah.

What I think would be cool is if jim ant and maybe ron bennington or someone could all team up

>biplane guns?

TACS sucks cause Ant has to take over Opies role of reading the stories and then shift back to himself to crack jokes.

Redditors refuse to acknowledge what opie did contribute, only noticed this after he was gone cause of how different the spinoff shows were.

time.com/3089219/jim-norton-johns-prostitution-sex-addiction/

WTF I HATE JIMMY NOW

Kind of a fad desu, I used to listen to them on WAAF when they were doing a bad beavis and butthead impression, then once they got on satallite they started doing jackass/fear factor stunts as well as having panels of comics "tough crowd" style in the 00 years.

They sort of peaked back then. Now it's over johnny. ITS OVER!

If you listen closely to old bits back in the mid 2000s you can hear Opie bomb in the middle of a conversation and everyone immediately ignores what he said and changes the topic. They don't even acknowledge the opster's bombs

yeah, but that faggot would ruin entire shows by pouting and being Mr. No Fun Allowed if one of his hokey radio bits got derailed by the guys riffing on something he didn't want to talk about.

there could have been a happy medium if he weren't such an unfunny and spiteful douche

Opie knew how to steer him at the end of the day.
Sam is dreadful.
He was unfunny in both shows.
He needs another funny guy in the room to bounce off, not because he's untalented but because he gets comedically "depressed"

>Opie knew how to steer him at the end of the day
Opie was a baby. No one wanted to shit on him or ignore him hecause he'd take it personally and simply not come to work on the pretense of a family emergency. For the sake of the show they let him steer the ship. Jimmy could have been booted off the show if Opie complained that he was screwing up the dynamic so Jimmy had to be extra nice. Opie would interject with fake stories or go to the phones even when the other guys where on a roll. The way he kills the Wesley Snipes in jail conversation is painfull. The made up jury duty story where he grills the prosecutor or all the times he pretends he grew up poor just pisses me off. Opie should never have been behind a mic, he should have been a program director but his ego wanted more.

all that is true, but he still had the text book radio guy technique down, ant and jimmy didnt know how to keep the show moving
he also was a good source of bits. and some humour before he became an insufferable cunt

People give Sam Roberts a lot of shit but at least he can take a joke. He knows when to shut up most of the time.

>ant and jimmy didnt know how to keep the show moving

Not him, but I always thought the Nopie shows were fine, Ant and Jim did just fine and there was always a significant decrease of jokes being stepped on.

Don't get me wrong - Opie wasn't a bad producer/conductor/whatever you want to call him(just bad at shutting up and realizing his limitations in the comedy aspect), but Ant and Jim weren't any worse either far as I remember.

Red Eye doesn't pay its guests.

Jimmies cuck fantasies at th 19:13 mark

>shut up stupid!