So are these things common in Japan now?

So are these things common in Japan now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9w5yIkwFvM
youtu.be/34WvElCZOBo
squattypotty.com
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it's pretty common to pee, yes

Now? For one, it's not a urinal, female or otherwise; it's a straight-up toilet. And two, they've existed in Japan since before the introduction of the western toilet.

>she wasn't pregnant at the end
This was pretty good otherwise.

In europe you come across those every once in a while. Especially in highway stations, gymnasiums, public toilets, camping grounds, and the like.
I never managed to shit directly in the hole though. I always end up pushing my shit around until it falls in the right spot.

They are common in India/Bangladesh

>shitting on the floor
>sleeping on the floor
>eating while sitting on the floor
Seriously, I think those atomic bombs may have been the best thing that ever happened to them, if they now shit on toilets, eat at tables, and buy actual beds so bugs don't crawl all over their faces while they sleep

It's a squatty potty

It's actually more healthy for you

Most westerners are too fat and not strength enough in the legs to master them

>not leaving your shit lying in that poor excuse of a "toilet"

That's not very nice for the poor guy who's gonna come after me or the one who's gonna clean this up.

What happened to those toilets that also wash your ass? I thought they were pretty common in Japan.

Look at this non-caveman. Be gone.

Squatting is the natural and most comfortable shitting position for humans

Actually that position is the optimal way of shitting.

Found the subhuman.

I don't care, I'd rather shit and pee in a position that would allow me not to stress over getting shit and pee on my clothes.

>Shitting with clothes on
Look at this casual

How old are you? 5?

I always thought I was retarded for thinking sitting like that was better.

Fuck you asshole, I tore my quads squatting at the gym.

I might have to try this.

which part of europe? Never saw one in Germany, Belgium or Austria

Look that's cool if you can do it without a second thought, I'm happy for you, but personally whenever I squat with my ass too close to porcelain and water, I always get scared the shit and pee might rebound on my ass and clothes. At least with normal toilets, my thighs act as a protection and I can tell when water splashes on me. But there's no such guarantee when you squat.

I've seen some in French truck stops.

Saw a few in France in the boonies.

>subhuman
says the asshole who has all kinds of bugs crawling all over his face and into his mouth and in his ears at night because he sleeps on the floor..

>implying that helps
I know spiders crawl into my bed at night. I see them sometimes.

this is the proper pose to shit too

rin makes everything look smart

Hey ripptoad

Funny thing how we try to brainwash our kids to do stupid shit like sitting for hours when they want to run around, even though we know it's unheahtly as fuck.

ADHD? More like HTB hard to brainwash.

Well education is technically a healthy form of brainwashing. Because it helps you function as part of society. And if you're gonna get and education and be an adult sitting for hours on end is kinda mandatory.

>you can only function as a drone in a cubicle
This person thinks he is not brainwashed.

>the first thing he thinks about when I talk about sitting for hours on end means being a wageslave in a cubicle, not going to school
Were you raised by wolves?

If you poo like this on a toilet that isn't designed for that style of pooing, is there a risk of the toilet breaking under your weight and porcelain carving up your body?

is there people who really poo like the first image ?

Use the squatty potty. Or just find something to prop your feet on top of.

In Italy they're pretty common. Especially in the north.

They're made to make you avoid every contact with a dirty loo, you can just squat and shit (it's also the healthiest position to poo/piss in).

Unless you're an enormously fat fuck, no. There is a reasonable chance you'll slip and crack your head open though.

Of course. Just put a tall box or something in front of the toilet and rest your feet on it while your weight is on your ass like sitting normally. Same effect.

I wouldn't think so unless you weigh like half a ton.

Not if you use the seat and take your shoes off.
Not ideal for public toilets.

Amerifat detected.

They may eat while sitting on the "floor", and shit in a healthier position you find strange, but at least they don't literally eat shit as you do.

>wearing shoes at home
fucking amerilards i swear to god

I've done it for years, I weigh 65-70 kg and I've never had experienced any issues.

>Implying being on a bed will protect you from the flying cockroaches you have in your room cause you're a NEET with no hygiene

Clean it sometimes, it helps.

I've never had the misfortune of coming across this monstrosity in real life but I imagine men piss into it while standing and get urine all over where you're supposed to put your feet while squatting. What a great invention.

Tell that to the Indians.

I'm a northern Italian woman and we have those here, they're dirty as hell and yes, men pee while standing , but you simply don't touch anything and you're fine. Just like in any public toilet, if you ever sit on those things you're mad.

>not being tall and /fit/ enough to squat over a western toilet and finish your poo routine in 1-3 min
When will manlets ever learn.

Nice Sup Forums thread.

>is there a risk of the toilet breaking under your weight and porcelain carving up your body?
Yes. I've seen a picture of someone in that situation and it wasn't pleasant.

The sitting toilet must be the dumbest 'innovation' that the developed world decided to adopt. Retarded white people literally too lazy to take a shit that they'd rather increase the risk of getting hemorrhoids than go through 3-5 minutes of squatting. Fuck you Harrington.

I like taking long shits because nobody can bother me. I'm gonna quit my job soon though.

Of course there's no risk. Why would faceless anonymous entities on a mongolian woodcarving puppet board ever lie to you?

>3-5 min
I've taken shits that are 15 min long before. I'm not a fat fuck either but damned if I'm gonna squat for that long.

>civilization is unhealthy

Third worlder detected, if you're ever wondering why you live on an American planet it's because you're primitive

i never understood how can ppl spend so much time shitting
im usually done in under a minute

You only take that long because you've been using the sitting toilet since forever. You fucked up your body.

Russians confirmed for ubermenschen!

No, they're becoming more rare and are being replaced by western-style toilets
You'll occassionally see them in old school buildings, old stores/restaurants, and public toilets, especially in rural Japan
t. half-Jap

Congrats on your future butt aneurysms I guess.

Most people have terrible diets

git gud.

Nugs flow faster through you than real food.

More likely you only fall into the toiled and get your ass wet

There are a few toilet designed for squatting over them, very rare to find and a lot more expansive than a regular shitter.

Forgot the image. Try to ignore the urge to bant, or don't.

Never in Hungary either, not even in the poorer parts. Also never seen them in Serbia, Slovenia, or even Romania.

Uruguay here, you can find them in public bathrooms that were never remodeled.

It's not the norm at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9w5yIkwFvM

They are pretty common in Turkey too
Hence the name "Alaturka"

been shitting like this since i can remember. it really just flows out

Those are traditional Japanese toilets. They're less common in modern areas but are still the norm in places like some schools.

So what anime and manga have female toilet scenes again? And why are they so rare?

>And why are they so rare?
because very few people ever reach this level of degeneracy and even fewer work in the manga industry

Have kids and get all the surprise toilet scenes you could ever want. :^)

This reminds me of that scene of YuruYuri S3.

Not really. Their hasn't been any large studies to verify what's the best way to poop.
youtu.be/34WvElCZOBo

But toilet scenes are very common in eroge. Why not in anime and manga?

Because toilet scenes don't advance stories in any way and only exist to satisfy a very small mentally ill population.

A shit shoot is common

the chinese people at work keep breaking the toilet seats because of this

pretty much almost every in Asia. It sucks , but it's not that hard to use it.

as far from my personal experience, I switched to squatting as I got older because one time I ate a shit load of spicy food. It's honestly feel more comfortable than sitting, your shits flow through faster and you waste less time. not sure about health benefit, but it definitely make things easier.

>now
What? They're old fashioned as fuck. They're common, but usually there's a western toilet with them as well. God help me if there's not, because I can't for the life of me figure out how to pee in them. Like, in that screen shot, where are her undies? Does she take off her shoes, pull off her underwear, then put her shoes back on? Does she pull them off over her shoes? What the fuck would she do if she was wearing pants?

They're the reason I can't join the circle jerk about muh amazing futuristic toilets that people love to praise Japan for. Some of them have cool features, but I'd give those up to avoid the risk of having to squat to pee if there's no western toilets.

>Indian foot placement

squattypotty.com Advertized on NPR.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

You may be experiencing the placebo effect.

Why does she sit like that?

>This fucking thread

>Most westerners are too fat and not strength enough in the legs to master them
Go back to 2ch, you jap

nevertheless,

what make you say that? have you try it before?

Literally a shitposting thread.

Because the e-celeb told them so.

Can confirm most amerifats can't even do one squat, let alone hold the position long enough for a shit.

>90% of the people in this thread live in a country where people don't use bidet

Shut up, you subhumans.

>spot the Indian

Stool master race.